7 minutes ago, Teng In said:

From live streaming

他在后台呢 我们不能同台。。 原话 来自洲洲

He's at the backstage, we can't be on the same stage, words from Z during fanmeeting

What? Is this for real? Who asked the qUestion?

3 minutes ago, jaenzhou2u said:

@ririsasy      been thinking whether to abandon ship too after this fm but let us wait... let give them the benefit of the doubt..... mayb there is a sensible logical reasonable explanation why jy didnt appear sooner.... (hoping someone explain it to us) 

5 minutes ago, liesl said:

Warning. Don't open it if you have a sensitive heart.

Reveal hidden contents

Well... it's clear then at least.

There will be no season 2.

If they can't even hold a decent fanmeeting to promote the series then don't even hope that they will even film the continuation of the series.

T_T

God d@mn that this is false advertising for jingyu fans there.

I don't know what they are thinking right now.

And maybe after this FM, jingyu's management can tell fans officially that there is no more jingyu for addicted thing.

Don't give yuzhou fans false hope, just make it clear.

So maybe i could move on too.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, charlie10 said:

Obviously, JY is doing a song later. But I feel it would have been better if he hadn't been there at all. I feel very sorry for the fans who are there, expecting something completely different. And rightly so! It's marketed as an Addicted event, yet it's not a topic raised at all. I mean, wut? It's bizarre. And false advertising.

For me, this does reflect badly on JY. I love him in many ways, but I find difficulty finding reasonable explanations for this. Why is he there if he doesn't want to be a part of it? Did he get paid a lot? I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but I don't see it any other way. He's got so many fans there, so if he just appears for one song, I think he'll lose a few. ZZ might gain a bunch instead, though.

Something big must have happened the past couple of weeks - since we last saw JY & ZZ together. Can it be the possible cancellation of future projects they had lined up? Apart from HC & RFT2 not being aired, I mean. Something has changed anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Teng In said:

From live streaming

他在后台呢 我们不能同台。。 原话 来自洲洲

He's at the backstage, we can't be on the same stage, words from Z during fanmeeting

My guess is that his team is trying to "save" his career and prevent all the other shows that he had shot or going to shoot from being banned. Someone else mentioned about SARFT cannot control the hearts of the people. Well, you cannot say they had not tried.

So do you think China feels that it scored a victory here?

I am wondering if they know what they had just done... how would the separatist movement in hong kong and taiwan be any weaker now? Why would the world see them differently from how the West has been portraying them as an oppressive state. This is entirely a deliberate move by them, not instigated by anyone... How would anyone see China as a country that respects human rights and liberties?

I get a sense that China does not know how to manage its economy and international image. Previously, the way they handle their stock market is incredibly amateurish. Now, they killed a golden goose of soft power in the most heartless manner. I am sure everyone here has a great impression of China after this.

• Like 15

Guest skeletonworks

They asked Zhouzhou to come to Thailand when he released his album and he said yes :) He's gonna have a concert/fm in beijing. 

DaShu said he wants to focus in acting and singing. 

So there we have it.... zz: we cant b on the same stage... that is the logical explanation... 

Sigh... somebody must be threating both of them as in if they are even seen on one stage... something will happen to their career mayb? Is that why johnny hasd misty eyes last nite while singing legendary song... if that why even when jy was not besides him zz appear bubbly n happy... bcoz he knows jy standing behind him?

Somebody told me the novel is curse... mayb it is true... the fans are now enduring the 8 years of separation stage... after louyin shouted ' guhai ilove u on the bridge'...

Mayb like the novel, this separation will make them stronger...

• Like 8

So if (when?) JY comes on stage it'll just be him and not any of the rest of the cast? If that's the case then it seems like it's not because of the government, because otherwise CW and FS would be on with him right, and just ZZ would leave. 

e/ this ban is so weird wtf. anyway i think FS gained a lot more fans through this; he showcased himself wellllllll, wow! ~

• Like 3

I just came back from my personal schedule and immediately streamed the fanmeet and guess what?

No JY.

My heart....

FML I feel so cheated, no one ever said that JY is only appearing as a guest or wtv.

They should've make it clear before the fanmeet starts. This is a scam.

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

I'm sitting here and my chest feels tight. Seeing the three of them playing with fans with no Johnny, I want to be happy and fun too but...

oh my heart is aching for you love. stay strong. I can't begin to imagine how it'd feel. *hugs* stay strong!

56ade937-7b790577d0.gif

24 minutes ago, liesl said:

Warning. Don't open it if you have a sensitive heart.

Reveal hidden contents

Well... it's clear then at least.

There will be no season 2.

If they can't even hold a decent fanmeeting to promote the series then don't even hope that they will even film the continuation of the series.

I've been thinking about it since the RFT2 and HC thing. I just know, I just know. sigh, it's okay guys keep supporting these babies regardless :)

19 minutes ago, savekaya said:

this is the most heartbreaking couple I've fangirl over. tonight I just wanna hug and comfort everyone in the fandom. things will get better.

We're all in the same boat. *hugs* we will all be okay :heart: lots of love from Malaysia.

I will try to stay positive. Someone has got to be, anyway. The boys will be fine, we'll be fine.

Spoiler

I'm just terribly annoyed that they didn't inform everyone beforehand. JY's management could've said something, Chai jie should've said something and the organiser should have said something. A lot of people flew over to this FM hoping it'd be something like Shanghai FM.

Edit: If ZZ's having a concert in Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia, hit me up y'all I wanna go too~ :wub:

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Soohee ssi said:

Here for some that cannot see the livestream :)

ZZ's enjoying face, he singing a capella, with a perfect breeathing and tone, smoothly giving emotions. Is this Earth anymore ?

• Like 6

My heart breaks so much since my friend who's at the venue been calling me while crying

She's so disappointed that JY isn't on stage, she only likes JY. Criesss I feel so cheated.

No one knows about this semi-ban before this fanmeet starts. The organizer and everyone involved

owe us an explanation. This isn't fairrrrrrr

• Like 16

I am sitting in very nice cafe, drinking warm kakao aka chocolate. My partner making nice random conversations and my face look so gloomy over my mobile phone screen reading all of you guys' update. I need to get back to rl and enjoy the day but my thoughts and feelings are with you. Let's do a group hugsss

crying.

• Like 18

omg omg 他来了, he's here omg

Spoiler

I take back what I said Johnny I love youuuuuuu :bawling:

:(:(:(:(:( He looks so lonely I feel so sad I feel so so sad 

when he leaves the stage I know that would be it, that would be the end of Addicted.

Well richard simmons you SARFT (am I spelling this correctly lol), richard simmons youuuuuu

• Like 3