3 minutes ago, liesl said:

Again?

I will never understand how people can live with such negative thoughts everyday. How could they stand it?

it doesn't matter. we are strong. as strong as a cat riding a whale across the vast ocean. these won't bring us down. but srsly those ppl should shut. 

6 minutes ago, chlorox said:

I think the brain behind JY n ZZ are building the hype by not allowing them to meet and when the FM happens..... BOOOOOMMMM all ppl die happily with smiles on their faces again and again.

I have faith in their (b)romance. What about you?

I second this. HAHAHAHAHAAHA I really believe JY reads online stuff relating to him ang ZZ so I want to believe this. hahahahah

• Like 11

Just now, zhouboy said:

it doesn't matter. we are strong. as strong as a cat riding a whale across the vast ocean. these won't bring us down. but srsly those ppl should shut. 

I second this. HAHAHAHAHAAHA I really believe JY reads online stuff relating to him ang ZZ so I want to believe this. hahahahah

He is self conscious, I guarantee he even lurks here  sometimes :-)

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, chlorox said:

I think the brain behind JY n ZZ are building the hype by not allowing them to meet and when the FM happens..... BOOOOOMMMM all ppl die happily with smiles on their faces again and again.

Hope i could die happily tonight and no need to go to office tomorrow lmao

I have faith in their (b)romance in real life but fans need to see it :D

• Like 7

Just to be a part of page 666 - but I can tie it to recent topics:

6 + 6 + 6 = 18    1 + 8 = 9

9 = the number that represents man (human)

Man is the real beast. The beast that allows jealousies, insecurities and ignorance to justify attacking and hurting others.   

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Scandani said:

OMG!!!!! These fans!!!! So dedicated, gosh those banners!!! I squeal and to think there'll be fans with those banners in the room HOHOHOHO

O.M.G. I read the above as "I think there'll be fans who will do things with those banners in a room". Something is seriously wrong with my brain!!!! 

ps: I'll be missing all the "live" excitement for tonight's fan meet as I have some offline (sob) appointment. If I can't read everything at one go when I get back tonight, I hope some kind soul could summarize the event and ALL the accompanying details for me. Please tag me if anyone is doing some summary of the night regardless :) Many thanks in advance!

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, chlorox said:

always and forever :heart:

18 minutes ago, zhouboy said:

;) hehe I immediately thought of this

tumblr_o3z09y4X4I1qds027o3_r1_250.gif

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, ximichem said:

Haters gonna hate :expressionless: One of the reasons I don't attempt to understand Chinese recently

Edit:

sheeeeeettttttttttttttttttt I saw another leak HC fancam of ZZ SHAKING HIS BUNNY TAIL FML FML FML

Oh! Where's the bunny???? :))

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, purpleedamame said:

O.M.G. I read the above as "I think there'll be fans who will do things with those banners in a room". Something is seriously wrong with my brain!!!! 

ps: I'll be missing all the "live" excitement for tonight's fan meet as I have some offline (sob) appointment. If I can't read everything at one go when I get back tonight, I hope some kind soul could summarize the event and ALL the accompanying details for me. Please tag me if anyone is doing some summary of the night regardless :) Many thanks in advance!

18 minutes ago, ximichem said:

I would be the same tho LOL

Reveal hidden contents

dc7f704ejw1f2zsszaq2ij20go0m8wgp.jpg

Cr on pic

I can say honestly that you read my mind @purpleedamame, I meant exactly what you wrote there, I was just trying to sending through telepathy, and you got me! LMAO

I can not imagine what would they do with those huge banner of Johnny's, or what would that banner do to them when they're alone!!  that girl from ximichem's upload already doing it in public, imagine what she could do in private. I stop now. cough cough

• Like 7

OMG, saw something funny at baidu

Is this pic was when JY walked out of airport?
The bag was carried by the guy(manager?) following JY around, heard he is called 刘峥 (Liu Zheng).

Spoiler

cr.黄景瑜正版老婆
That photo was given by fan I think from the words. It was a little short convo between Liu Zheng and JY, not sure if it's real convo or not.

d8bc640928381f30b417b63dae014c086f06f0a8

0da5cfae2edda3ccc78d83b406e93901203f9249

cr. Dreamotk (JY walk out of elevator at the FM place, can see Liu Zheng with the bag)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BESsdUaPopo/

EDIT: wrong info, looks like airport background

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Do we have info on live stream link?

Some admins might do. I heard of HD full video of FM will be released

--

JY: "Stop spamming!" XD

005J9tqnjw1f2ztjwiebvj30sg16qgu9.jpg

Cr on pic

Edit: 

Wow, this fandom XDDD I can't