4 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

ZZ also disclosed that the first solo music album will be released next month in May.

Not sure if this was said before (I tried really hard going through all the pages I swear :mellow:) but I remember ZZ once said it was (supposed) to be released mid of the month (and the month being April) in one of his interviews. Is it possible that they remove IRYE (due to all the plagiarism drama) and replace it with a new song (you know how singers would have a few tracks that may not make it into the album) instead... or it's just due to work schedule?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Scandani said:

And now he needs to take care of more of his appearances, so not so much sweet for him. 

@Kim Soo-Lee My knowledge is as good as you on this, but am sure if anyone knows in this forum,the news will be quickly shared. I would love love to get the DVD with Eng sub. Oh one unrelated question to the drama that I will edited out later and delete this part: where is the best place to stay near the public transport in South Korea and near traditional market? Plan to have a week or two vacations just for the food

Either Myeongdong or Insadong. Both are pretty good areas for tourist attractions and eating areas and most are within walking distance. Insadong is a little less hectic than Myeongdong.

• Like 3

A new chapter has been added to The Story of Meng Qi Qi! This is a full chapter translation, no summaries this time. :)

Read Heartbroken YQ goes back to YM here: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1098227/19

GH came back after 3 weeks and YQ was heartbroken. Hence he went to look for YM at their "secret meeting place"......

Spoiler

Every time something cropped up, YQ would gladly look for YM. There were two reasons. The first was because YM was BLY’s best friend; he could always gain a deeper understanding of BLY from him. Second, it was because YM was quite silly, usually after chatting with him for a while, he would realise that it would be more frustrating than all the frustrating things if he had not chatted with YM about them.

“Can we not chat in this kind of place every time?”

YM’s hand was against the seal on the door of the archive room; every time they spoke, they would be watched by the deceased principal’s portrait.

This time YQ changed his position to squatting down, his voice was chiller than the dead person’s face on the portrait.

“I’ve fallen out of love.”

YM looked confused, “When were you in a relationship?”

“Two days ago.”

YQ used his hands to dig the cold floor tiles, it sounded like mice digging holes in the ground; it gave YM pins and needles just by hearing them. A gust of eerie wind blew past; YM couldn’t help but shivered and copied YQ by squatting down beside him.

“Two days ago? With who?”

YQ hadn’t wished to let a third person know about this but the resentment in his heart was too deep, hence after struggling for two periods of class, he felt that he needed to tell someone about this secret; it would be better than suppressing it even if he were to be ridiculed and mocked for it.

“BLY.”

At first YM was looking forward to YQ’s reply, however after YQ had said it out, YM’s gaze became dejected instead. Contrary to YQ’s expectation, YM didn’t condemn him or scream pervert, he also didn’t show a horrified expression, and instead he was calm like he had knew it all along.

“He doesn’t like you anymore?”

YQ nodded, “Yes, perhaps he didn’t even like me from the start.”

YM spoke with an apathetic expression, “You can continue to be with me then.”

“Huh?” YQ looked at YM with a surprised expression.

YM stared at him blankly, smiling cunningly.

“Isn’t it right? You abandoned me and chose a mistress (third party), now that the mistress had dumped you, shouldn’t you come back into my embrace. Rest assured I won’t bear any grudges; which man wouldn’t fool around!”

After finishing his sentence, he still reached out his arm and hooked them around YQ.

YQ’s face was speechless with anger, f***, you’ve treated it as a joke all along after all that I’ve said!

“Why are you smiling, who’s joking with you?” YQ gave YM a push.

YM was too immersed in his acting and couldn’t come out of character, “You are so heartless, I’ve already taken the initiative to get you back, yet you still scowled at me. What good does he have? Isn’t it just running first in a 5000m marathon? If I had known you were having an affair with him, I wouldn’t have helped him block those two.”

YQ realised that YM could be silly beyond anything.

“I’m not joking with you.” YQ’s face was filled with frustration.

YM put his hands on his hips, “I’m not joking with you as well.”

“I really like BLY!”

“I really like you as well!”

YM was still laughing and joking until he saw that YQ’s head was already buried in his knees, a big piece of the floor tile had been dug out and there’s a faint pool of bloodstain on the floor.

YM’s smile froze on his face.

Spoiler

“Bro, you aren’t serious are you?”

YQ’s depressed gaze projected straight into YM’s nervous eyes, his voice wasn’t too casual or too serious but it was highly lethal.

“Do you think I look like I’m joking?”

After a long while, YM suddenly retreated backwards and banged hard into the wall behind him. He bounced off the wall, lost his balance and fell hard forward. He then staggered to get up and ran out crazily towards the stairs, less than a minute later he ran back again, braked suddenly in front of YQ and froze completely like a statue.

YQ wiped the sweat on his forehead; he would’ve developed an illness from being scared by YM even if he didn’t have any illness beforehand, it was as if he was on site with a rabies patient. At first he was still puzzled how YM could be this calm, but after all the talk he only started reacting now.

“Don’t tell me you’ve really dated Yinzi two days ago?”

YQ sighed, “I’m not sure whether that’s counted as dating; he didn’t acknowledge and I didn’t make it explicit.”

YM absolutely could not accept the fact that BLY likes guys; no matter how handsome YQ look, he couldn’t just treat him as a girl!

“Then how do you know that you’ve fallen out of love?”

This was the deepest thorn in YQ’s heart; he had no choice but to dig it out now.

“Because I feel that BLY had liked GH all along.”

YM perspired profusely, “Stop scaring people, both of them are brothers.”

“They aren’t biological brothers.” YQ said with a look of indifference.

YM shook his head furiously, “Impossible, BLY would absolutely never like guys, he had dated a girl before and last year that girl had flew back to look for him!”

“And then?” YQ asked, “Did he get back together with the girl?”

YM broke out in cold sweat again.

Spoiler

The plan that will bring about a deadly storm (spoiler for next chapter):

After a while, YQ started laughing out of the blue.

“Perhaps I’ve think too much, I like BLY and hence it was easy for me to interpret his behaviours in the same way as myself; maybe his relationship with GH was very normal but I had looked at them with an abnormal mind-set and had twisted their normal relationship.

YM had basically not heard what YQ was saying, he was trying hard to recall all the scenes where BLY was interacting with GH; it seemed that GH had discriminated him vehemently every time he had appeared in front of them……

“Alright then.” YM grabbed YQ’s arm, “Let me suggest a plan, maybe this can sound out the true nature of their relationship.”

“What plan?”

YM scratched his head, “Yinzi went to my house two days ago, he left his jacket behind and I kept forgetting to return it to him. You will take that jacket and say in front of GH that BLY had left his jacket behind at your place. Won’t you know it when you observe GH’s reaction to that?”

The next morning, BLY and GY entered the class together as usual.

YQ’s heart was very anxious, he didn’t know if YM’s plan was good or not; if the relationship between the two was indeed real, once I hand over this jacket, wouldn’t it be equal to 在太岁头上动土 (provoked someone violet and powerful)? Wouldn’t GH chop off both my legs?

In the end, just when YQ was hesitating, BLY spoke first.

“How did my jacket ended up with you?”

Startled, the words that YQ had prepared slipped out carelessly.

“You took it off that night and left it on my chair. You forgot to take it the next morning when you left.”

“Oh, I was wondering why I couldn’t find it; it was actually at your place all along.”

Just when BLY took it over, he suddenly felt that something wasn’t right and turned back.

The blackboard had been frozen over already.

• Like 18

I think I need to reevaluate my life when I'm currently literally gasping for breath and dripping sweat onto the practice room dance floor

...and the first thing I do is check this thread during our five minute break instead of get water :mellow:

Anddddd...now I'm off again before my seonsaengnim comes over and drags me over by the ear. Ah...tough love :sweatingbullets:

(I sometimes imagine JY practicing in a similar room for the FM and burst out laughing in the middle of a routine. That guy dancing is the funniest thing ever.)

OR2Xloi.gif

Gotta love him (and his moves) :w00t: (Why do I have this gif on my phone is the big question here...I seriously need to reevaluate my life. Credits: lovely things) 

@Scandani I agree, Myeongdong! There's a long main street that's lined with food stands and it branches off into alleys for actual restaurants, too. I sometimes head there after practice just because I'm too tired (sore) to cook and there's a variety of food and it's cheap, hah. You're also more likely to be able to communicate if you can't speak Korean. From experience, I've noticed that the people selling trinkets/clothes/food all speak a variety of languages, mainly Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese. It almost seems like to get a job in a store on that street, being multilingual is a requirement. Oh, but be warned that it's completely packed there. You mentioned that you're used to personal space so just be prepared to find yourself walking shoulder to shoulder with fellow foreigners. The entire street is packed, especially during the evening. I often get shoved around by Chinese tourists that travel in groups (tour buses) but I've gotten used to it.

• Like 13

On 4/10/2016 at 10:13 PM, guhai said:

I think I need to reevaluate my life when I'm currently literally panting for breath and dripping sweat onto the practice room dance floor

...and the first thing I do is check this thread during our five minute break instead of get water :mellow:

Anddddd...now I'm off again before my seonsaengnim comes over and drags me over by the ear. Ah...tough love :sweatingbullets:

(I sometimes imagine JY practicing in a similar room for the FM and burst out laughing in the middle of a routine. That guy dancing is the funniest thing ever.)

Gotta love him (and his moves) :w00t: (Why do I have this gif on my phone is the big question here...I seriously need to reevaluate my life. Credits: lovely things) 

You know some people are uncomfortable looking that stiff whale dancing but, I am not. I find it very adorable hahahaha. He can't dance! And it's so obvious. And it's hilarious, then it's cute. Talking about steel pipe that can't be bent, his body seems like it, Very stiff LOL. 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, izziehudson said:

Not sure if this was said before (I tried really hard going through all the pages I swear :mellow:) but I remember ZZ once said it was (supposed) to be released mid of the month (and the month being April) in one of his interviews. Is it possible that they remove IRYE (due to all the plagiarism drama) and replace it with a new song (you know how singers would have a few tracks that may not make it into the album) instead... or it's just due to work schedule?

Yea I remember that. Looks like his album release has been delayed. I guess the management probably wanted to guarantee an all-clear period from the alleged plagiarism incident before the start of the album release. So far, there is no news on that song getting replaced though.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Yea I remember that. Looks like his album release has been delayed. I guess the management probably wanted to guarantee an all-clear period from the plagiarism incident before the start of the album release. So far, there is no news on that song getting replaced though.

I think i read somewhere yesterday that they decided to keep the song in the album. Only time will tell if that was a good move or not. Personally that worries me, but we'll see what happens once it's released. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, guhai said:

@Scandani I agree, Myeongdong! There's a long main street that's lined with food stands and it branches off into alleys for actual restaurants, too. I sometimes head there after practice just because I'm too tired (sore) to cook and there's a variety of food and it's cheap, hah. You're also more likely to be able to communicate if you can't speak Korean. From experience, I've noticed that the people selling trinkets/clothes/food all speak a variety of languages, mainly Korean, English, Chinese, and Japanese. It almost seems like to get a job in a store on that street, being multilingual is a requirement. Oh, but be warned that it's completely packed there. You mentioned that you're used to personal space so just be prepared to find yourself walking shoulder to shoulder with fellow foreigners. The entire street is packed, especially during the evening. I often get shoved around by Chinese tourists that travel in groups (tour buses) but I've gotten used to it.

Good point about the various languages. If you can't speak Korean it's really not a big deal in most cases. More and more Koreans also speak English, or at least have some understanding of it. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

Yea I remember that. Looks like his album release has been delayed. I guess the management probably wanted to guarantee an all-clear period from the alleged plagiarism incident before the start of the album release. So far, there is no news on that song getting replaced though.

Ah I see, noted! :) I do (somewhat) hope that they leave IRYE out of the album unless he changed the lyrics a little. More people will talk about the song if it were to be on the album - and it won't be good for him especially for someone who's just starting out a career in music. 

Either way, I'll support him and buy his album! :D Chinese-speaking fellow Addicters, when the album comes out, let us know how to get a copy~ (normally I just buy songs I like on iTunes, I hardly buy any physical copies (CDs)!)

• Like 6

13 hours ago, gashupingo said:

So yeah, ZZ's always has answer a:"You guess?" to tricky questions actually left a deep impression on me. 

And then I was watching some short clips and I noticed that he said that too in the drama:
Addicted Ep8 at 16.48 where BLY said everyone in his household likes GH,
GH ask back:“how about you?” BLY:"You guess?"

If you guys want to rewatch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rqiMf91j6k&t=16m48s

Also, one of my fav scene of BLY, "Watatata":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rqiMf91j6k&t=20m19s

It just brings a smile to my face.:lol:

Smiling like a fool as I was reading your post. Those two are some of my favorite scenes in the drama. 

"You guess.." I think this is the first time BLY let his guard down and finally admitted (and let GH see) that he cared for GH. He tried to be nonchalant after he said "you guess," but he was about to smile. Hihi

"Watata!!" Omg I cannot count how many times I've watched this scene. It was so fun to see how determined GH was to get inside BLY's blanket! Hahaha He bit his way into BLY's side.

Hope our Chinese friends can help me translate into Mandarin how I would like to request mr.wwwwhale to make a wallpaper from the Tanghulu scene! I need that in my life!! 

• Like 11

Thanks for that video @gashupingo You made my day! :) I was so happy to see ZhouZhou laughing during Johnny's gag. :D And also thanks who made the double video version. :D My shipper heart is happy. B)

17 hours ago, ayasdai said:

Delulu mode on.

Adding one more thought to the ZZ & JY fancam. 

As soon as the host says that she is going to be JY's girlfriend, ZZ immediately starts rubbing his chin. I am wondering why he starts thinking so deeply and about what?

Let me help you: "You wish, b><ch!"

Delulu mode off.

I lol'd hard. XD I agree so much. B)

@gayyoxx Very interesting your age theory of YuZhou relationship. :) 

This guy is adorable! T____T How he hugs that peluche thinking it's Johnny gfjngjnggdsfkmgdga 

• Like 12

hello guys im new watching addicted web series and im really fallen hard to ZhouZhou i read the novel just today but i didnt find th trans for chapter 30 above anybody can help me with it please T_T 

• Like 6

Guest skeletonworks
8 hours ago, aeislaeigh said:

Check this out please (LINK) I know you all have both of these videos already but just check it out though.. Credit:  棍菊苣

Credit:  KillerWhale_橙子

ab608c63gw1f2ri2v5tcxg20hm0clhe3.gif

Aha!!! Johnny looked at Timmy for a sec there... Did you see it??!! Or is it just in my delulu mind..:w00t:

Yes yes yes! Another time was when he was about to touched that host's chin. His eyes darted towards Zhouzhou's direction first before touching her...

4 hours ago, alvinboi said:

Omg JingYu called the host bǎo bèi / baby at 2:18, but she ignored him! She just kept saying her line. Rawr!

Spoiler

Anyway, imo, the skit seemed to be rehearsed beforehand. The host wasn't quite funny with her skit lines. She could have done better. JingYu is witty as usual, but his pronunciation still needs some work. ZZ grinned from ear to ear a few times at JY's responses and the skit while the guy next to ZZ was literally sleeping at one point. Lol.

Based on this video, you can tell that ZZ is reacting alot of what's happening with JY. While the rest were looking pretty bored, ZZ was really entertained and enjoying JY's skit. When JY pulled the host's face towards him, ZZ was grinning himself silly... prob thinking to himself that this is so JY since he always does that to ZZ all the time...

• Like 17