Oh my god I am very excited now :tears: first of all, @ximichem can you please dm me the mediafire links? I'll be away until tomorrow so I'm afraid if I missed any download links ;-;

Secondly, ZZ READ MY MSG FREAKIN I JUST NOTICED HE READ MY MSG!!!! (flails and flies away to Shenzhen) the msg was sent around 3.20pm and he read it ;----; what a small achievement ;-;

• Like 23

1 hour ago, SueLyinn said:

Much as I love ZZ, but I think his outfit is a weird mishmash of too many details, and overly fIamboyant. I think he'd look better in a plain black tux as I believe that elegance lies in simplicity. But I give props to his hairstylist, though. 

Ok, everyone, let's sit back and enjoy the show and hope ZZ delivers a knockout performance. 

Simplicity is great but it is absolutely stunning how he pulls off the attire and still look good. I find that the change in attire really brought out another side to ZZ compared to the typical black and white look that may blend in eith the stage and background.

Also about the SS2 that many brought up, I also agree that some parts in the novel is not suitable for the masses but like someone (sorry forgot your name) said, it touches on alot of other themes that people can relate to still. Looking back, I would believe that CJD would find a way to twist the plot or water it down heavily. When writing, most writers have several different paths that the story can go down by and most of the time, film adapted novels tend to deviate from the story in the books. It becomes interesting to see on how GH will try to deal with SH and how LY will respond or would he deal with the situation alone. It becomes a twist that will be interesting to see how CJD changes it but still depicts that original issue in the story. 

EDIT: Looking at the pictures of the boys by @ximichem, I have to say, it looks like the makeup artist went heavy on the foundation for ZZ making him look extremely fair. For a moment when I scrolled down I thought it was a beautiful woman till I took a second look. JY  looks stunning with the tan!

• Like 13

On 4/9/2016 at 5:20 AM, gayyoxx said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, AND VIDEOS

Okay, someone please snap me from this delulu: is that a pink mark on ZZ's neck? Like, hickey? :crazy:

@abbraccio91 Whoah!? We are in a mass delulu stage now? If that's a hickey, he must got it somewhere after finishing his make up because I did not see it on his manager's photo. Who can be so careless giving him hickey on the middle of his neck, for God's sake!? :huh:

I'm seeing thing here. Is in zz neck is kiss mark or scratch? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Cynnamin said:

EDIT: Looking at the pictures of the boys by @ximichem, I have to say, it looks like the makeup artist went heavy on the foundation for ZZ making him look extremely fair. For a moment when I scrolled down I thought it was a beautiful woman till I took a second look. JY  looks stunning with the tan!

It just the light and pic retouch that makes him so pale/ fair, watching fancam+vid he looks ok imo

and yes, JY is ridiculously smexy OMFG

• Like 6

[Updating Weibo]

ZZ and JY didn't go to red carpet together, but ZZ did go to the restroom/toilet for about half an hour and he said JY's initial clothes had problem so he (JY) had to buy sub clothes

Urgent manip

12931104_1692673574314371_68596542175124

• Like 22

8 minutes ago, ximichem said:

[Updating Weibo]

ZZ and JY didn't go to red carpet together, but ZZ did go to the restroom/toilet for about half an hour and he said JY's initial clothes had problem so he (JY) had to buy sub clothes

Well, they do share the same hotel, right? It is highly likely that they met last night to chat or something. But for him to say that to fans is good. I was afraid that they would pretend not knowing one another in public. Any news on seating location? Hopefully side by side.

ZZ's performance is at 19.17, right? We still have one hour to wait. So, meanwhile, allow me to present you with a new chapter of The Colour of Life! Last part on Happy Camp!

White and Blue 3: New Old Friend

https://www.wattpad.com/240731702-the-colours-of-life-white-and-blue-3-new-old

Happy Camp really lived to its name. During four hours of filming the show, I could not stop laughing. Being with Zhouzhou contributed a great deal to my happiness, yes, but the games in Happy Camp and antics of the hosts were also hilarious. Not to mention, I found great friends too!

When the filming had ended, I genuinely felt sad. Today was very fun and I did not know when I could have so much fun with so many wonderful people. I also could be with Zhouzhou on public, relatively free to act to our heart's content. If every job I had was like this, I guessed my live would be in bliss?

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ximichem said:

ZZ fancily gets into the building lolll waving, bowing to fans then freaking revolving/spinnig fancily then really walks into the building lollll

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13brz2xtc5o7uxd/ZZ_FANCILY_INTO_THE_BUILDING.mp4

Although I've already watched the clip I still thought you meant he walked INTO the building - like, into the wall. He seems nervous enough that he might ^~^ Props for that spin, though.

• Like 4