51 minutes ago, kakelet said:

I wanted to reread the ending of the novel one more time for the proposal and wedding part of the story, so I figured I would translate it so that you guys can join in on the fun (an hopefully cure your withdrawals symptoms for a while too haha):P
I started at volume 2 chapter 96 and will go until the end (skipping chapter 97 because it's about YQ&YM sorry... ^^;) 
Read it here on my wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/232233388-eng-translation-are-you-addicted-vol-2-ch-96-106

Hope you guys enjoy! I'm hoping to get 2 chapters out each week until it's done. :) Well, it's time for me to go to bed...

I made an account just to say thank you for this along with the other user posting novel/episode comparisons and the amazing gifs from other posters. ALL OF YOU ARE MY MEDICINE.

Now back to lurking. #YuZhou

• Like 10

2 hours ago, hetisc said:

Woah, those pictures... I wonder if they're real.

My opinion, it's a little bit hard to identify it's him or not 

So, I'm not jumping to conclusion hehe

But whatever, if it's him, i don't see anything wrong at all...

2 hours ago, smeowly said:

can someone translate this pls:

http://ww.circle01.com/cat18/node959320#25099

why is there a pic of jonny kissing another dude???

To summerize, they think johnny deleted most of his posts on weibo and some on other social network is that he has a bf *not sure if ex * is one of the reasons to delete

• Like 1

i think the thai fanmeet is really exciting news! all that singing/dancing practice would be such a waste for them if they only got one fanmeet out before china banned the crap out of them. it means cjd is really looking at international support as an option (methinks a taiwan fanmeet in the near future would be a hella good idea). i pray thai fans will support them a lot and drum up some media attention while they are at it, cjd is gonna be one step closer to exporting the story for a thai remake

• Like 9

3 hours ago, hetisc said:

Woah, those pictures... I wonder if they're real.

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

Even if it is true, i will still prefer zhouzhou for jingyu. They look better together, complement each other well:wub: .  #yuzhou #zhouyu #delusionalme 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, guhai said:

In this thread, the phrase "do [more] research" gives me dirty thoughts (thanks @thoron) while "jumping to conclusions" gives me heart attacks...:astonished:

Speaking of,

Happy to report that thanks to your and @dahai 's gif/vid

i have done my RESEARCH and has REACHED a CONCLUSION

..a really HAPPY CONCLUSION :D:P^_^

kypeSfE.gif

hehehe.

..wutt? clear your dirty minds. hehe

• Like 17

1 hour ago, thoron said:

Speaking of,

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!!!

hehehe.

Ooh. Research?

Spoiler

How's his anatomy? Is it majestic?

I hope you had reached an explosive conclusion.

• Like 4

After seeing those vids on ELLE MEN photo shots, how can I not ship them!? Do you see how Johnny uncontrolably smiles at the very end of the first video!? Aaaargggghh...

How could I move on? How....

:confounded:

• Like 16

41 minutes ago, yaoimazter78 said:

I'm speechless...this is just awesome...my ship oh oh oh oh....

1/5: WZ & JY introduced themselves. WZ said that they are here for ElleMen magazine photoshoot and he will do a live coverage of the makeup process. Lastly, he asked viewers if JY looks handsome or not.

2/5: When asked about his appraisal on JY, he said 帥/ handsome. Then, he joked about how JY will say the same thing about himself, i.e. 天下無敵帥/ his charm is second to none on Earth & 宇宙屌爆帥/ his charm is off the charts in the universe. >> LOL! I agree with WZ. xD

3/5: With regards to my looks, I still think that I am especially handsome. >> See! The proof! Case closed. Lol. xD

4/5: (no dialogue) >> Gosh... JY & WZ look so good!!!! *faint*

Edit:

5/5: (Refer to IG) JY tested the audio and said, "Hello hello hello, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 (inaudible)". >> So cute. And WZ was just whistling away. ^^

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

After seeing those vids on ELLE MEN photo shots, how can I not ship them!? Do you see how Johnny uncontrolably smiles at the very end of the first video!? Aaaargggghh...

Not shipping? Moving on? What are those phrases? They are crossed out and outright illegal in the "Addicted/Heroin" dictionary!

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

I'm sorry guys, but there's no exit in this ship :P:P

CaivzsyUkAAsPT9.jpg

giphy.gif

• Like 20

That humming is so cuteeeee... I don't even know what song ZZ is singing but that is so adorable! Also, the ending of interview is just so bad. Lol.

Edit: Video translation of ZZ's answers

ZZ introduced himself. A series of Q&A: Hat is the thing he will be most mindful of if he has only 1 minute left before going out of his house. His casual wear is more of sports fashion and clothes that are comfortable. He hummed a song that he loves recently. The type of female celebrities that he likes are elegant and friendly ones such as Lin Chi Ling & Hsia Yu Chiao (not sure) respectively. I think the next question is asking what his latest post from his friend is... Not sure. He wears 4-corner briefs and it is bluish black (not sure if he said blue >_<). Lastly, he said in a shock tone, "Oh it has ended?" Lol the interviewer.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

1/5: WZ & JY introduced themselves. WZ said that they are here for ElleMen magazine photoshoot and he will do a live coverage of the makeup process. Lastly, he asked viewers if JY looks handsome or not.

2/5: When asked about his appraisal on JY, he said 帥/ handsome. Then, he joked about how JY will say the same thing about himself, i.e. 天下無敵帥/ his charm is second to none on Earth & 宇宙屌爆帥/ his charm is off the charts in the universe. >> LOL! I agree with WZ. xD

3/5: With regards to my looks, I still think that I am especially handsome. >> See! The proof! Case closed. Lol. xD

4/5: (no dialogue) >> Gosh... JY & WZ look so good!!!! *faint*

Edit:

5/5: (Refer to IG) JY tested the audio and said, "Hello hello hello, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 (inaudible)". >> So cute. And WZ was just whistling away. ^^

Thank you so much for translating...I miss them hugging and generally just chilling around...this is really a happy day for most if not all of us^_~

• Like 3

11 hours ago, thoron said:

Speaking of,

hehehe.

Please do share your conclusion with us 

48f27788jw1f1wrepic4gg207j09gwuq.gif

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, looperstar said:

Not shipping? Moving on? What are those phrases? They are crossed out and outright illegal in the "Addicted/Heroin" dictionary!

Yeah, I guess I have to contemplate for my dire mistake. Now, excuse me while I am contemplating by staring at this video for a looooong time LOL.

On a serious note: I observe that Johnny still look a rather skinny when he walked in the set but after the make up process and during the photo shot, he looks better; less sunken cheek etc. I guess this is the magic of make up artists? 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Yeah, I guess I have to contemplate for my dire mistake. Now, excuse me while I am contemplating by staring at this video for a looooong time LOL.

On a serious note: I observe that Johnny still look a rather skinny when he walked in the set but after the make up process and during the photo shot, he looks better; less sunken cheek etc. I guess this is the magic of make up artists? 

Really good make-up artists (counting those who work in funeral services) can indeed make a great deal of improvement of how a person appears. Like painters, tricks in shadows and contours can accentuate, or diminish, a certain feature. Photographers, through shooting techniques and post-processing, can also "fake" the body build of a person...

Spoiler

but they can only do so much. A downtrodden person can emanate an "aura" that defeats any effort of the professionals.

Hence, he needs ZZ in his life. Yes, that is my majestic conclusion.

• Like 6