1 hour ago, ryokise said:

(Clip of Zhouzhou playing with corgis in today's shoot, cr: cp邪神)

This video reminds me of Bai luoyin when he said that "even the most ferocious dogs become gentle when they see me" and Guhai's "I've tried so hard and yet I lose to a dog" XD

omg those fluffy dogs love him, this is too much cuteness in one video hehe

1 hour ago, kakelet said:

Translation for the first page of the Easy magazine interview is in the spoilers because it's pretty long:

Reveal hidden contents

[square brackets are the things that I added, regular brackets () were already in the interview]

Q: Why did the two of you accept these roles at first?
JY: For me, other than finding the script interesting, the biggest reason was just being able to act! (laugh) Also, I play the role of "Gu Hai" who is a lot more rich than I am.
ZZ: "Bai Luoyin" is a character who is very different from me, he has more of a cold attitude, whereas I'm more easy to get along with, so at that time I really wanted to challenge myself by taking the role of someone with a completely different personality.

Q: What was your first impression of each other?
JY: I thought XWZ was very cheerful and very handsome, I thought he was a pretty good little kid.
ZZ: My first impression of him was that he had a cold attitude! (laugh)

Q: When the two of you act together, who is more likely to get embarrassed?
ZZ: I get more embarrassed. HJY doesn't even care.
JY: Yeah, I don't get embarrassed.

Q: Its said that in order for the two of you to quickly become close, you once shared one bed. Do you still remember what your emotions were?
ZZ: I was really uncomfortable because we weren't close at that time, I wasn't used to it.
JY: I was used to sleeping alone, then suddenly there was an extra person, but I wasn't nervous. Besides, it was a male sleeping next to me, so it didn't matter.

Q: After shooting the show, who do you think performed exceptionally well?
ZZ: I think Su Li who played Aunty Zou did very well, her acting was great.
JY: Wang Dong, who played my father in the show, acted extremely well.

Q: Although the fans were all very satisfied with your roles and acting, have you ever thought about switching roles?
ZZ: I can't even imagine what kind of a "Bai Luoyin" he would be.
JY: I think this isn't possible, I have to be the strong and overbearing Gu Hai. (laugh)

Q: When you were in school, have you ever been confessed to by a guy?
JY: When I was in school, I had a lot of male friends but I was never confessed to.
ZZ: I have, but I already forgot about the details. I think I just ignored the person.
JY: He was probably embarrassed, scared to death! Hahaha! (laugh)

Q: In the show, your relationships with your parents are all rather tense. In real life, are you the type who would often communicate with your parents? What methods do you usually use to make your parents happy?
ZZ: I often accompany my mom to dinner, take her out to the movies, just spend more time with her in general.
JY: I pretty much only see my mom a few days each year, so I don't need to do anything. My mom is happy just seeing me.

Q: You looks and bodies are all very good, in life, what moment do you think you are the sexiest?
JY: I think I'm sexiest when I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I often get charmed by myself. (laugh)
ZZ: (pretending to throw up) Are you already charmed by yourself?! (the interview took place while HJY was having his makeup done)
JY: When I look in the mirror, I faint from how handsome I am. Just joking! (laugh)
ZZ: For me, probably when I'm working out.

Q: As you become more popular, there will also be more acting opportunities, what other types of roles do you want to try?
JY: There are a lot of roles I want to try, cop movies, martial arts movies, I want to try them all.
ZZ: Modern shows, historical shows, I want to try them all. I also think roles like "murderer" would be fun to play.

Q: What kinds of things do you like to do recently? Do you collect anything?
JY: These days I've really liked just walking around. I like collecting running shoes and taekwondo uniforms.
ZZ: These days I've practicing the guitar. (the staff member beside them couldn't help but add "these days he really likes to show off [his looks]!")

Q: As the show becomes more popular, have you recently been recognized by fans?
JY: No, probably because I'm a lot more handsome in person than in pictures! (laugh)
ZZ: Me neither. These days I haven't really gone out so there wasn't the opportunity of randomly encountering anyone.

Q: The photos of you two together have made fans frantically reblogging it, can you evaluate each other's looks?
ZZ: Of course his looks are very good, I think HJY's face shape is really nice.
JY: XWZ's big eyes gives him a lot of points. All in all, he's really handsome!

Q: In this show, all of the actors are of similar ages. What do you usually talk about with each other?
ZZ: We talk about things that guys are interested in.
JY: When we're on set, the topic we talk about the most is food. For example, "what are we eating today?", "today's food is so bad", etc.

Q: Say something to the future you!
ZZ: Go XWZ! You have to keep walking down this road!
JY: Don't be afraid of doing regretful things, just don't give yourself any regrets. 
[note: he used two different words for "regret", but they both mean "regret". The second "regret" is stronger and more devastating I suppose]

thank so much for the translation! zhouzhou has a really cute personality and it really shows through in his answers :blush: i guess they must have seemed like polar opposites when they first met, but i'm glad jy opened up. and jy really seems to have a lot of love for the role of gh...more the reason for s2 to happen bc gh gets even more interesting and "fun" to act as  lol

• Like 7

Idk about y'all but I died after seeing this pic.. ZhouZhou is literally killin' ppl :confounded: I do need a moment to thank CJD for casting him, for having me see the resemblance between him and BLY >"< They're all hawt af TTvTT Brace yourselves! XD

Spoiler

10577633_231297850548223_95471181_n.jpg?

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, Tram Dinh said:

Idk about y'all but I died after seeing this pic.. ZhouZhou is literally killin' ppl :confounded: I do need a moment to thank CJD for casting him, for having me see the resemblance between him and BLY >"< They're all hawt af TTvTT Brace yourselves! XD

Hide contents

Zhou Zhou thats enough!!! my CELLS (if you know what I mean ;) ) are exploding.. Hhaha just kidding. 

• Like 5

Can anyone here recommend some chinese BL movies i can watch on youtube?

ive alresdy seen:

counter attack

mrx season 1&2

like love season 1&2

And the series about alex and benny, for what it was called

just beed some more to binge on! 

Thanks in advance!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Tram Dinh said:

Hide contents

I thought about buying this magazine, but I'd rather wait for the scan hahaha, to save it easier Muhahahhaha 

• Like 4

I've read a lot of "i fainted" or "im dead"

So,  are we still all ok??

Or is this HEAVEN?

coz we all died and reached HaiYin Paradise.. 

(Thanks for the pics & the translations you guys! )

I see happy Ghosts everywhere. Quite "thirsty" Ghosts too. Behave yourselves. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, swong2330 said:

I think it is curious how JY was staring at WZ and then looks away as soon as WZ looks at him. Very curious indeed. And yet he says he is straight as an arrow. Hmm.

well, even if he says that... this is how straight he is XD 
crooked-arrow-wvane.jpg

• Like 19

23 hours ago, Lihongkim_Kh said:

I can't read Chinese so I need help. Just saw it in All BL Things. I hope s.o will help translating this article. 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4399718220?lp=5028&mo_device=1&is_jingpost=0&pn=0

Ooh that person is saying something about season 2...the ban has sparked interest of international fans and also companies overseas like Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore are trying to get the rights to do season 2 

ahhhhhh! Screaming inside!!!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, toastedfracas said:

so..... Johnny just posted this pic on his weibo

"161221: Johnny Weibo Update

不想结束

I don’t want to end it"

I'm 80% sure that the other guy in this pic is Timmy :wub: i might be wrong tho =))))

Cryptic message to all of us...:

1) He doesn't want to end his adventure with filming the Addicted series yet, but perhaps he knows something to the effect S2 prospects do not look too good...

or 

2) He doesn't want to end... omg *don't even wanna think about this* *will cry myself to sleep now*

12 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

Dear God, please send me one man like him to be my love in this life.

Did you leave your address with Him?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ariafoxx said:

OK, Johnny n WZ might be straight but it doesn't mean they can be together, right...right...

they'd be gay for each other :wub:

#indenial #hopeless #help

It really IS possible! I say so cause I know it. I always saw myself as straight but about 10 years ago i fell in love with a person of the same gender and i still like her (so i always had problems with identifying my sexual orientation, because i couldn't even call myself bi as i didn't like other girls but how could i be straight if i liked HER? it's like she was an exception for me....) but i'm married rn and i love my husband.... So I won't give up n hope Johnny and WZ are gay for each other XD

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, pureblade said:

This sums up why Johnny can get pretty agitated in close proximity to this face. I mean seriously if that face was looking or even worse smiling at me I'd probably forget how to speak English :wub:

WZ should bottle his smile and mass sell it

30 minutes ago, thoron said:

I've read a lot of "i fainted" or "im dead"

So,  are we still all ok??

Or is this HEAVEN?

coz we all died and reached HaiYin Paradise.. 

(Thanks for the pics & the translations you guys! )

I see happy Ghosts everywhere. Quite "thirsty" Ghosts too. Behave yourselves. 

I finished my allottment of WOWS and OMGS for March; what do I do?

• Like 12

36 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

1) He doesn't want to end his adventure with filming the Addicted series yet, but perhaps he knows something to the effect S2 prospects do not look too good...

or 

2) He doesn't want to end... omg *don't even wanna think about this* *will cry myself to sleep now*

My reading on that cryptic message: Johnny is feeling great right now (good job, good companion, etc) and he does not want it to end.

My sagely advice: Dear Johnny, keep Zhouzhou at your side and the bliss won't end. *nod to myself*

Did you leave your address with Him?

He knows it already. I'm just curious whether He'll send me Zhouzhou through amazon, RoyalMail or ParcelForce XD 

• Like 9

58 minutes ago, Ariodante said:

or 

I read it as simple as that he doesn't want to end whatever he has right now with the man standing behind him :wub:

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, gayyoxx said:

/.../

He knows it already. I'm just curious whether He'll send me Zhouzhou through amazon, RoyalMail or ParcelForce XD 

I kindly suggest you add craigslist to the list (it worked for me, I am dead serious; 3.5 years with my "ZZ"and counting)

• Like 3