Guest skeletonworks

Does anyone know how we can contact Chai Jidan? Can someone like let her know about her international fans and ask her to work with a publisher to publish her novel in English? LOL. I'm desperate. I know.

@JTanis Me too!!! My friends said it's hard to learn Chinese. Haha... From the start already crush my dream... lol

Guest skeletonworks

Heroin's casts timeline <3 Subbed by Lovelythings <3

I wonder what Weizhou called Johnny/Jingyu? Because he's younger than Johnny... Like Qingge calls Feng Jianyu, Dayu because Dayu is older than Qingge. Hmm...

After bed scene rehearsal AND actual filming, Johnny always expressed his excitement over such scene. A true seme :P

Guest skeletonworks
1 minute ago, alvinboi said:

Chai Jidan literally means free-range chicken egg. xD #funfact (I think this is the author's nick, not his or her real name...)

Yeah kinda knew about that. My colleague told me about it. She found it funny lol

@JTanis I just watched this video on twitter! Thanks for translating this!!! It's so cute <3 I think Johnny kinda have a little bit of crush on Weizhou <3

12 hours ago, JTanis said:

@alvinboi I wish I could read Chinese  ><

Wanna try learning Chinese? xD It's a horrible start if this is going to be your first foreign language though. Anyway, yolo right? Go for it!

Also, the eye-lashes video is so cute. (Start at 0:22) Thanks for sharing the dialogue. ^^

http://www.miaopai.com/show/hGfZGetNwupqUV44-YCIkA__.htm

• Like 1

Here's Chai Jidan's Weibo account: 

http://m.weibo.cn/u/3672516770

And this is her video-sharing Miaopai account:

http://m.miaopai.com/v2_index/u/paike_oo9zc4benj

By the way, her pinned Weibo status says that Counterattack & Addicted web series are seasonal series. Both series will air exactly one season a year during the summer and winter respectively. That is, Addicted web series will air one season in winter every year. It will be a long wait. T^T

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ariasiandrama said:

Ep 6 with subs is out:

I still have to watch the whole thing, for now I've just peeked the part with Gu Hai in the shower haha btw how cute is the message of the subber at the end? awww ♥

Yass thank you for the update im so eager to watch this <3 
ps thanks for Blake (the one who fast uploads <3 . <3 )

• Like 1

EP.6 :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Spoiler

OMG the shower scene is so cute. Guhai asked Luoyin to join him, Luoyin rejected awkwardly, Guhai insinuates that Luoyin is pervy and Luoyin didn't deny it! Hahahahaha. Luoyin's way too cute whenever he's annoyed by Guhai. No wonder Guhai falls for him and prank on Luoyin all the time. xD 

Also, Guhai actually went so far as to break into his neighbour's house to avoid Luoyin's suspicions. I literally LOL-ed at the whole bicycle-fall-from-the-roof excuse. I can't even. LOL. By the way, isn't Luoyin so adorable stalking Guhai? xD

The whole girlfriend saga is kinda annoying. She's unreasonably aggressive and always suspicious. Not sure why Guhai likes her aggressive personality...

• Like 2