okay guise, I just watched the first 4 eps and I'm already in love with it. Really, I'm frickin in love with the main couple (Gu Hai is just my ideal type of seme lol so aggressive but at the same time so caring, how can you resist him?) and the minor one as well (how much cool is You Qi?? The way they keep teasing each other, it's just too cute ♥ )

I'm waiting for the ep 5 being subbed, BUT. A friend of mine just told me they CUT A SCENE out from the ep, something related to the drinking scene if I got it right - I still have to watch it, so, anyone knows something about it?

Because they cannot start cutting things out, no way, I'm so looking forward to certain scenes, and I guess you all know which ones I mean. Ugh.

On 3/2/2016 at 5:22 PM, skeletonworks said:

Can someone share me Fengsong's weibo pls? Cheers!

I think it's this one :))→ http://www.weibo.com/u/3579616231?is_hot=1

• Like 2

23 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Thank you for sharing this!!! I was looking forward to this!!!! This is what I want from this forum. We share things like this for benefit of everyone (members of this forum as well as external).

So my Chinese friend (I got her into this hahaha) is still reading the novel (it's very long) and she said Guhai is so nice to Luoyin. Guhai would spent a lot of time at Luoyin's house and buy a lot of stuffs for Luoyin. He even slept together with him. At first, there were two separate single beds then he will join the two beds together :wub::wub: Later on he will confess to Luoyin :w00t: My friend told me that Luoyin could sense that Guhai has a feeling for him but when Guhai confessed to him, he also felt the same but it's hard for him to admit it...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES.. GIMME ALL THE EPISODES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to prevent this reply to be flagged as spam, I'll reply to something about the story too. lollll.

23 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

I just watched eng sub of episode 4 kyaaaaaa~~~~ 

Luoyin: You're sick!

Guhai: I am sick!

Luoyin: Then take a medicine!

Guhai: You're my medicine...

And why the F did the guy (who got punched by Guhai) suddenly picked on Luoyin? Did Luoyin do something to him or anything? Luoyin seems the type of guy who didn't mess around with other people and just minding his own business..

That's just so sweet. I think I'll fall sick everyday too, if I'm around Guhai. loll.

Yea, I'm annoyed with the guy who started the argument out of nowhere. I don't understand what's the cause of his problem with Luoyin at all.

• Like 3

For anyone who wishes to watch this series first-hand without subs, here's the official channel.

http://v.qq.com/cover/f/f7fpxzrosrvu2b9/e0183nifps1.html

The above link will bring you to Addicted web series, Episode 5. Please refer to the screenshot below to navigate to other episodes and related videos. 

R0TK78o.jpg?1

Notes on advertisement (Skip this info if you are already an expert. :)):

Advertisement videos may appear before the video starts. You might have to wait till the countdown timer ends. (Closing those ads may require you to register an account.) For other non-animated on-screen advertisement pop-ups, please look for the cross to close the ad.

P.s. To watch the full video on mobile phone, you will have to install an app. It is easier to watch it on desktop in a way.

• Like 3

Guest lainavi3

A BIG HELLO to everyone here!!! :D Omg so excited to have found this thread and I see old friends too......hi @skeletonworks hi @ariasiandrama so good to see you guys after long......thought i won't be joining any forum any time soon after lovesick but here i'm again!!! :lol: Saw the trailers for "addicted/heroin" couple of weeks back and omg have been obsessed with the two boys ever since!!!!! :wub:aaaahhhhh cougar alert! LOL

Anyway i'll be lurking around here from now on to lap up everything about the show and the boys. So excited!

Lots of love to everyone here. goodnight/good day

On 2/3/2016 at 5:30 PM, Rae Lee said:

Hi guys, Rae Lee from Just BL Things here, first of all, I just saw this page right now xD So uhh, I'll give you guys a short rundown on both the series and the novel from our team.

This is the translation of the official synopsis:

Ever since he was young, Bai Luo Yin has been living with his careless father, Bai Han Qi and his grandmother. When he turned 16 years old, his biological mother Jiang Yuan is re-marrying, and her partner is the party’s high ranking official Gu Wei Ting. Because of his mother’s death, Gu Wei Ting’s son, Gu Hai, has been harboring a deep grudge towards his father. Due to the random hand of fate, the 2 brothers with wildly conflicting emotional backgrounds have been placed in the same class. With time, they slowly developed a different kind of feeling. Bai Luo Yin’s classmates, You Qi and Fa Xiao Yang Meng, have been instrumental in the relationship.

--

I have allocated one of my Chinese translators to focus on working on the novel, so please do look forward to that, for now, I just let my translator work on something in between translating the novel, and she told me she is busy with her studies, but I will release the chapters she translates as soon as she sends them to me ^^ You can read the novel here.

--

For the series, my team and Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧 Facebook are currently subbing it. We are doing our best to be able to sub the episodes as soon as possible, and as meticulously as possible. A couple of days ago as well, Chi from the Addicted page has been hospitalized due to overwork (for both her studies and updating the page), so I hope that you may understand our current situation. It depends on you guys if you'd like to follow our releases or not, but we are very thankful for all the support we've received so far.

You may watch our subs of Episode 1 here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pzqv4_justblthings-aws-addicted-web-series-episode-1-eng-sub_tv

I think I speak for everyone when I say we ha completely grateful to you, Rae Lee, and your team! You guys don't have to do this and yet you do it because it's something that you guys love. I support you 110%! I love so far what I have read and watched. As eager as I am to watch the whole series in English subtitles, I will be as patient as ever because studies and being in good healthy condition is what is most important. I hope Chi is doing well. We all love you guys for all you are doing and we'll patiently wait with great anticipation.

Guest skeletonworks
On 2/5/2016 at 3:09 PM, ariasiandrama said:

okay guise, I just watched the first 4 eps and I'm already in love with it. Really, I'm frickin in love with the main couple (Gu Hai is just my ideal type of seme lol so aggressive but at the same time so caring, how can you resist him?) and the minor one as well (how much cool is You Qi?? The way they keep teasing each other, it's just too cute ♥ )

I'm waiting for the ep 5 being subbed, BUT. A friend of mine just told me they CUT A SCENE out from the ep, something related to the drinking scene if I got it right - I still have to watch it, so, anyone knows something about it?

Because they cannot start cutting things out, no way, I'm so looking forward to certain scenes, and I guess you all know which ones I mean. Ugh.

I think it's this one :))→ http://www.weibo.com/u/3579616231?is_hot=1

IKR!!!!! He's so manly and picked on Luoyin a lot but that's just because he wants Luoyin's attention pfft. Deep down he's really caring about Luoyin. When Luoyin was in the infirmary, his hand caressed Luoyin's head gently ahhhhhhh Tooo much feels!!!!

16 hours ago, lainavi3 said:

A BIG HELLO to everyone here!!! :D Omg so excited to have found this thread and I see old friends too......hi @skeletonworks hi @ariasiandrama so good to see you guys after long......thought i won't be joining any forum any time soon after lovesick but here i'm again!!! :lol: Saw the trailers for "addicted/heroin" couple of weeks back and omg have been obsessed with the two boys ever since!!!!! :wub:aaaahhhhh cougar alert! LOL

Anyway i'll be lurking around here from now on to lap up everything about the show and the boys. So excited!

Hi!!! I also remember you from the LS thread! <3

19 hours ago, alvinboi said:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED TO WATCH THE WHOLE SERIES.. GIMME ALL THE EPISODES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to prevent this reply to be flagged as spam, I'll reply to something about the story too. lollll.

That's just so sweet. I think I'll fall sick everyday too, if I'm around Guhai. loll.

Yea, I'm annoyed with the guy who started the argument out of nowhere. I don't understand what's the cause of his problem with Luoyin at all.

Someone replied me on YT. The uploader said the guy was harassing Luoyin because the girl he has a crush on likes Luoyin -.- What a sicko...

Anyway... So LovelyThings on youtube uploaded a subbed BTS on her wattpad. I thought I'd share her wattpad link here:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/61813218-addicted-the-webseries-%E4%B8%8A%E7%98%BE%E7%BD%91%E7%BB%9C%E5%89%A7

But then I just saw her uploaded the subbed BTS on her YT account. Here you go!!! I've watched all their BTS in raws and sooo grateful now that someone has subbed them all!!! She's super fast you know! I hope she'd be willing to translate the novel too T_T

This is the clip which made me fall in love with these two. I've been waiting for them for 3-4 months!!!

OMG WHAT IS THIS CLIP! hahaha I never knew they were talking about top & bottom role. HAHAHAHA.

Guest skeletonworks

All these BTS are subbed by the lovely LovelyThings. You need to turn on the CC to see the english sub.

This time it's Weizhou's turn to be asked about the top-bottom role ROFL I can see he hesitated hahahahah

Weizhou getting all shy over this intimate scenes is sooooo cute and Johnny teasing him on top of that!!! They're just like bros!!!! Lovelythings said that Weizhou is younger than Johnny :)

Guest skeletonworks

All these BTS are subbed by the lovely LovelyThings. You need to turn on the CC to see the english sub.

Weizhou has hairy legs hahahaha

Fengsong & Chenwen couple. I really love Fengsong!!! So handsome!! He's also very good in acting and I like his character in Heroin too!!

Spoiler

Pinching each other's cheek! BTS of episode 5. I think it was the scene where Guhai pinched Luoyin's cheek when they were fishing together <3

Spoiler

Measuring each other kekeke

Spoiler

Funny seeing Fengsong & Chenwen rehearsing Luoying & Guhai's bedscene!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Spoiler

Guest skeletonworks

@ariasiandrama Ok Lovelythings told me that in episode 5, the scene that they cut was when both of them were comparing their "(penis) size". It's cut because of censorship issue. I'm pretty sure that scene contains nudity lol.

Guest lainavi3

@skeletonworks thank you soooo much for sharing all the subbed BTS :wub::wub: 

I was so desperate to know what they were talking about when i had watched those bts videos earlier........god bless the kind soul who subbed them......truly deeply appreciate it. Thank you.

When Johnny said "But the moment I pounced onto him, all I want to do is to kiss him and not say anything." during the intimate scene rehearsal........ I died and went to heaven....aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh:wub::wub::wub:

6 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi Did you or anyone else manage to find subbed episode 5? T_T

yep, here :

I already watched it yesterday and Im frickin out after the teaser of the ep 6 ugggh. Why GU HAI IS SO DAMN SEXY. WHY, WHY WHY.

Btw yeah, I heard the scene they cut out was about them comparing their thingies as well ahah I think it was after they were drinking at the table, then there was a weird blurred fade-out. BUT-BUT-BUT Im still hoping here they're not gonna cut other scenes out. Finger crossed :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: Ep 5 also here, better version:

• Like 4

OMG all the BTS videos. In the one dated 151128, Weizhou smacked Johnny's butt so many times!!!! #lol

As for subbed EP.5, @skeletonworks, I've found one but some parts are without audio. Also, why did they censor the part on 'comparing sizes'?!! I need to see thattt!!! #lol #kidding #plsdontflagme

And I could only find two chapters of the novel translated on JustBLThings tumblr. The novel is called "Are you addicted?" and has 97 chapters in total. #alongwaytogo

P.s. I was also very active on Lovesick the series thread especially during season 1. (I changed to a new nick now.) Heh. I recognise you all too! ^^

• Like 2

On 3/2/2016 at 2:30 AM, Rae Lee said:

Hi guys, Rae Lee from Just BL Things here, first of all, I just saw this page right now xD So uhh, I'll give you guys a short rundown on both the series and the novel from our team.

This is the translation of the official synopsis:

Ever since he was young, Bai Luo Yin has been living with his careless father, Bai Han Qi and his grandmother. When he turned 16 years old, his biological mother Jiang Yuan is re-marrying, and her partner is the party’s high ranking official Gu Wei Ting. Because of his mother’s death, Gu Wei Ting’s son, Gu Hai, has been harboring a deep grudge towards his father. Due to the random hand of fate, the 2 brothers with wildly conflicting emotional backgrounds have been placed in the same class. With time, they slowly developed a different kind of feeling. Bai Luo Yin’s classmates, You Qi and Fa Xiao Yang Meng, have been instrumental in the relationship.

--

I have allocated one of my Chinese translators to focus on working on the novel, so please do look forward to that, for now, I just let my translator work on something in between translating the novel, and she told me she is busy with her studies, but I will release the chapters she translates as soon as she sends them to me ^^ You can read the novel here.

--

For the series, my team and Addicted Web Series 上瘾网络剧 Facebook are currently subbing it. We are doing our best to be able to sub the episodes as soon as possible, and as meticulously as possible. A couple of days ago as well, Chi from the Addicted page has been hospitalized due to overwork (for both her studies and updating the page), so I hope that you may understand our current situation. It depends on you guys if you'd like to follow our releases or not, but we are very thankful for all the support we've received so far.

You may watch our subs of Episode 1 here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3pzqv4_justblthings-aws-addicted-web-series-episode-1-eng-sub_tv

I'm a faithful follower of yours on tumblr and I already thanked you guise around, but I wanna do it also here. Thank you so so so much for subbing it and for translating the novel as well, you're doing an amazing job ♥ And thank you also for translating the songs, I'm already in love with them ♥ So thank you from the bottom of my heart and keep up the good job, I'm 100% supporting you and all the nice people that is working on it :))) Thank you!! (I said "thank you" a little too much LOL but that's what I think hehe)

23 hours ago, lainavi3 said:

aaah hello my dear!! ♥♥♥ I'm so happy to see you here, after Lovesick ended I missed you all you guys :)) Hope also the other lovesickos will join in, becoz this series is a good MEDICINE for the lack that Lovesick left. Btw we are still keeping our old Phunnoh avatars hehe our dear Phunnoh will be always with us ♥

@alvinboi thank you so much for the info about the novel, I was just wondering how many chapters it has. 97, uh. It's gonna be a long trip, guys. I've already read the first 2 chapters translated by Justblthings, and it seems the series is being pretty faithful to it, sometimes reporting the same dialogues. I have this feeling this series/novel is gonna be my new Lovesick, I don't know if I have to be scared or pleased lol

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks

@alvinboi No wonder your nick seems familiar! Hello!!! 

@ariasiandrama From what I gathered, the novel is over 300+ chapters plus specials (to be exact: Vol 1: 206 chapters, Vol 2: 108 chapters, 28 epilogues). It's longer than the Counter Attack novel! Even my Chinese colleague is still reading it and she's even an avid novel reader but she said this one is super long!

ALERT!!!!!

I just saw Lovelythings just updated her wattpad (link is on the very 1st page, 1st post). It's related to the BTS where Fengsong & Chenwen were rehearsing Luoyin & Guhai's BED SCENE!!!!! She translated that specific chapter (Ch 60 -61) :w00t: Head over there and don't forget to thank her just like we always thank p'Kuda for her awesome work! She's also the one who subbed Counter Attack Webseries.  I really like Lovelythings' works! She works on it super fast and her sub is good quality too!

17 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

@alvinboi No wonder your nick seems familiar! Hello!!! 

@ariasiandrama From what I gathered, the novel is over 300+ chapters plus specials. It's longer than the Counter Attack novel! Even my Chinese colleague is still reading it and she's even an avid novel reader but she said this one is super long!

ALERT!!!!!

I just saw Lovelythings just updated her wattpad. It's related to the BTS where Fengsong & Chenwen were rehearsing Luoyin & Guhai's BED SCENE!!!!! She translated that specific chapter (Ch 60 -61) :w00t: Head over there and don't forget to thank her just like we always thank p'Kuda for her awesome work! She's also the one who subbed Counter Attack Webseries.  I really like Lovelythings' works! She works on it super fast and her sub is good quality too!

aaah oh wait, so it's not "only" 97 chapters? 300+ specials?? oh god xD

can you please give me a link for those translated chapters? I'm gonna follow her ♥

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
Just now, ariasiandrama said:

aaah oh wait, so it's not "only" 97 chapters? 300+ specials?? oh god xD

can you please give me a link for those translated chapters? I'm gonna follow her ♥

to be exact: Vol 1: 206 chapters, Vol 2: 108 chapters, 28 epilogues :sweatingbullets:

I put the link at the very 1st post in the 1st page :)