8 minutes ago, skeletonworks said:

to be exact: Vol 1: 206 chapters, Vol 2: 108 chapters, 28 epilogues :sweatingbullets:

I put the link at the very 1st post in the 1st page :)

aah, you mean Justblthings? and addicted fb page they're collaborating with? sorry I thought there was someone else around translating the novel, I got confused lol

and thank you for the info about it, so I guess there's a chance they do also a second and third season, maybe? since there's so much material from the novel *I so hope so*

• Like 2

Guest skeletonworks
48 minutes ago, ariasiandrama said:

aah, you mean Justblthings? and addicted fb page they're collaborating with? sorry I thought there was someone else around translating the novel, I got confused lol

and thank you for the info about it, so I guess there's a chance they do also a second and third season, maybe? since there's so much material from the novel *I so hope so*

Justblthings only translated 2 chapters so far. Yeah they're affliated with Addiction FB. Lovelythings only translated the specific chapter related to the BTS. Sometimes I wish Chai Jidan would publish her novel in English because I'm willing to buy! Didn't she realise that she has a lot of overseas fan? Or should we setup a donation box and get someone to translate the novel? 

Oh yeah. It's a possibility that we're gonna have a 2nd season. My take on this is, this 1st season would be about their youth. Then they will separate for about 7-8 years. So I think the 2nd season would be about their adult life.

Episode 6 raw is hereeeeeee :

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5ugfDL5ldvY/?from=message&isappinstalled=1

Guest skeletonworks

I just watched episode 6! Why did Guhai purposely tricked Luoyin about his place? The crazy things he did sometimes.... So sweet that he offered whatever they were eating to Luoyin but not to his own girlfriend :P It reminds me of episode 5 when they were eating breakfast together. He gave away his meat slice to Luoyin because he noticed Luoyin only eats the meat.. He's so caring!!!! Along the way we'll be seeing more and more Guhai's sweetness towards Luoyin!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

Has anyone read chapter 60-61??? So steamy hahahahahahaha Guhai totally cannot resist Luoyin! He's lusting over Luoyin!!! The "sit up" part left me in stitches!!

p/s: I don't emphasise spoiler in this thread. Anyone can post a spoiler without a spoiler tag...

Guest lainavi3

@skeletonworks thank you so much for the link for ep6 but for some reason when i clicked on th link above it came as url blocked..not able to watch it.....i'm wondering what happened to the link.......anyway i guess i'll watch it when the subs come out........and yes i read chapts 60-61 as soon as you mentioned it earlier and OMGGG!!!!! Guhai can't wait to devour Lyoyin!!!! Oh my can't wait to see that play out on screen......hopefully without much cuts.....

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Eng sub EP.5 is out!!! Oh wait. It has been posted here already. :sweatingbullets:

@skeletonworks @lainavi3 I can't find the link to chapters 60-61!!!! Omg!!!! Arggghhhh 

Also, I can access the link above of raw EP.6. I think the link is fine, but it might be subjected to local web restriction.

I posted LOvelythings' wattpad on the 1st post on the very 1st page. The specific title is "151124 Rehearsal 5". It got the BTS video as well as the excerpt from the novel ch60-61 :)

Omg Weizhou!!! I can't even recognise him anymore. #lol #someonegimmeJohnnypicsplease #tnx

006eNrBujw1f0nhd3ri2yj30ii0rsq7r.jpg

006eNrBujw1f0noen37zlj30ii0rs43x.jpg

Spoiler

006eNrBujw1f0noemcszlj30ii0rsjw9.jpg

006eNrBujw1f0nhd4pwpyj30ii0rs41u.jpg

006eNrBujw1f0noeogis1j30ii0rswiw.jpg

006eNrBujw1f0noenp6fuj30ii0rsgrv.jpg

006eNrBujw1f0noek7mgcj30rs0iidji.jpg

Source: Weibo (as watermarked)

I first saw these pics on Addicted Web Series Facebook page. The fb link is in the very first post here. They have many regular updates including the Weibo posts of the actors.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, skeletonworks said:

I posted LOvelythings' wattpad on the 1st post on the very 1st page. The specific title is "151124 Rehearsal 5". It got the BTS video as well as the excerpt from the novel ch60-61 :)

Ah! Found it. Oh I can't wait to see that in the series. #whatkindofsitup ;)

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
1 hour ago, alvinboi said:

Ah! Found it. Oh I can't wait to see that in the series. #whatkindofsitup ;)

@alvinboi LOL. I don't think we are ever gonna see the "sit up" :P I sorta able to imagine it but still find it funny how Chai Jidan interpret it this way. 

And thanks for Weizhou's sexy pics!!!! My reaction is just like Guhai :w00t: 

I8k4Lle.gif

No wonder he cannot resist Luoyin hahahaha Lovelythings told me that he's gonna kidnap Luoyin twice! The first time he forced kiss him (I think we've seen this in the teaser). The second time he kinda raped him LOL. But then he regretted it and allows Luoyin to top him HAHAHA And he's happy about it too XD

Weizhou's face looks very innocent yet he kinda has a bad boy vibe to him (tattoo, smoking etc)..

@alvinboi LOL. I don't think we are ever gonna see the "sit up" :P I sorta able to imagine it but still find it funny how Chai Jidan interpret it this way. 

No wonder he cannot resist Luoyin hahahaha Lovelythings told me that he's gonna kidnap Luoyin twice! The first time he forced kiss him (I think we've seen this in the teaser). The second time he kinda raped him LOL. But then he regretted it and allows Luoyin to top him HAHAHA And he's happy about it too XD

Weizhou's face looks very innocent yet he kinda has a bad boy vibe to him (tattoo, smoking etc)..

where is the gif from?

Edited by asiannomad
  • Like 2

Yay I just found out about this series today!  So far so good can't wait for more.

Just watched the first 3 eps and the acting for the two main characters is so good!

Super excited that I have a new bl drama to spazz over. I'll be stalking this forum for updates and feels > v < 

(group hug on our future feels to come~)

• Like 3

Hello everyone!

My name is Anis. I've been following Addicted since it hadn't aired yet but I just found this thread lol

So happy to be back to Soompi again, I used to join a thread here like 5 years ago.

Thank you so much for English translation!!! OMG Ch 60-61 is soooo funny. Gu Hai, you pervert!! :flushed:

Wei Zhou is damn sexy. That's why they chose him, who can be both uke and seme. 

P.S. I'm so glad to hear that many of you like Love sick the series. I'm from the country of that series :D

(but I've never watched love sick LOL)

• Like 4

Guest skeletonworks
2 minutes ago, JTanis said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Anis. I've been following Addicted since it hadn't aired yet but I just found this thread lol

So happy to be back to Soompi again, I used to join a thread here like 5 years ago.

Thank you so much for English translation!!! OMG Ch 60-61 is soooo funny. Gu Hai, you pervert!! :flushed:

Wei Zhou is damn sexy. That's why they chose him, who can be both uke and seme. 

P.S. I'm so glad to hear that many of you like Love sick the series. I'm from the country of that series :D

(but I've never watched love sick LOL)

Hi Anis! Welcome to the thread! I take you're the same Anis who follows my twitter account?

IKR! Weizhou is just so yummy! He can acts all shy = uke like but at the same time he's so manly = seme like :rolleyes: He will top Guhai later *insert evil laughter here*

Hi Anis! Welcome to the thread! I take you're the same Anis who follows my twitter account?

Yes, I am. I follow you here lol.

Addicted needs an Uke who can top Johnny, so Wei Zhou is the best!

I agree Chi Jidan should release novel in English. There're so many oversea fans waiting for it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skeletonworks said:

*asdfghjklzxcvbnm*

I wanna know the actual words used actually. Could you PM me the direct link to the original version of chapter 60-61? I wanna read it in Chinese myself. #lol

You are welcome. Those pics are meant to be seen. #abodytodiefor #lol Oh, thanks for that gift too. T^T

I feel so conflicted. I don't wanna know the story but I wanna thank you for telling me that. Why did you do this to meeeeeeeee..  #lol

I apologise for using lol thrice. Lol. Make that four times. ;)

• Like 1

Guest skeletonworks
42 minutes ago, alvinboi said:

I wanna know the actual words used actually. Could you PM me the direct link to the original version of chapter 60-61? I wanna read it in Chinese myself. #lol

You are welcome. Those pics are meant to be seen. #abodytodiefor #lol Oh, thanks for that gift too. T^T

I feel so conflicted. I don't wanna know the story but I wanna thank you for telling me that. Why did you do this to meeeeeeeee..  #lol

I apologise for using lol thrice. Lol. Make that four times. ;)

You can read Chinese???!! Give us a summary of each chapter please! Hahaha.

Here's the link to the original novel --> link

Since I cannot read Chinese, I couldn't pinpoint you the exact chapter :sweatingbullets: 

Lovelythings did mention that it was literally written as "sit up" LOL. Now every time someone mentions a sit up, I'd imagine dirty stuffs :phew: