[Drama 2016] Yeah, That's How It Is 그래, 그런거야 | 对,就是那样 | SBS @8.45pm KST

-jade-

@b2stsb2uty, let's discuss: 1) Jisun.....don't you think she may have a secret love interest? Wasn't there a scene where she got a mysterious email? Where she looked conflicted? Or did I imagine this?

2) I agree, it looks as though Se Hee is deriving much happiness from doing things for Hyun Woo's son.  She is striving to develop a relationship with him, totally seems to be embracing him now.

3) Se Hyun......he should have just ignored his ex, or just texted her not to contact him, that he's married now.  Does he not think Yuri will explode? She's such a baby, can't stand watching her tantrums! Soooooo immature! Ugh!

4) So Hee looks totally comfortable with that dimpled guy......why can't she get hooked up with him? She sure meets some interesting guys! Hilarious......that stockbroker guy was SUCH a disappointment....perfect until he displayed road rage! Hahahahhah

5) Soo Mi......I don't agree that she manipulated Min Ho.....I think the more he thought about it, the more he may have realized he was fighting a losing battle? After all, he performed on their wedding night....how old is he supposed to be? He must have been attracted to her, right? Or was he just taking advantage of the "fringe benefits"? Lol

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@auntyem Ill go backwards today:

5. MH is 60+ I remember because they keep on mentioning it.  And yes he did perform. I find it amusing that he brother KH worried the whole night if he could perform at his age :lol: then he was relieved when Ms. Kang looked so happy the next day.  I love the brotherly relationship.  As far as SM like I said I'm confused, but you are right he was attracted to her I remember an episode before he knew what family wanted to do he keep looking at her when she was not looking.He was into her.

4. Stockbroker guy road rage scene I totally loved it, I was laughing so hard I mistakenly hit stop  button but then I just played scene over again.  Although the classmate is a friend and not yet love interest she is not only comfortable around him but he does the things she doesnt like cook and clean.  Match made in heaven so for me I vote YES.  Plus he is easy on the eyes.

3. SH I'm still stewing about him.  I will wait till next episode before I really get angry, but I hope instead to be pacified that omma will put him in his place.

2. Its beautiful she should just accept him as her son and soon.  The son adores her already.  Argh its so heartbreaking, his mom died, he is getting close to his step mom that does not want to be a step mom at this time ( which I understand) but no relationship with his dad.  Did you see how he said that he preferred that his dad was  not there. WOW.

1. Ah yes I remember that episode but I dont know why I thought she was writing to her dead husband.  I hope she will find love soon but somehow I think she needs to grieve a little bit more.

Did anything else stand out to you in this weekend's show?

@b2stsb2uty tnx for your reply. tnx good i'm not only one who can't watch nayoung mom scenes 

i really like sehee scene's with her husband son. i like that they are bonding without her husband. it really hearwarming.

for sohee i think the old classmate is better match. 

i really don't unterstand why se hyun went to meet his ex. did he still have some lingering feelings or did he go to see her only bc she wanted to meet him? 

soomi - i don't really know. 

jisun - don't really know what to say about her. i really looks to me that she hasn't move on from her dead husband but maybe she isn't slowly trying to move on if that makes any sense. 

for me the best couple of this drama are granpa and granma. they are just beautiful couple. 

@joccu You are right.  I love grandpa and grandma too.  To be honest other than Hye kyung, Halmoni is my favourite character.  She is so patient understanding stern and wise.  If I can when I do have a family love them and raise them well I would want to be like her.  Halmoni paid such a nice comment to HK when she said that she could not drive because she is the pillar of the family.  Sometimes HK gets overwhelmed by all of her responsibilities but there Halmoni let her know that in the end it does not go unnoticed and it is appreciated (so much so that she cant get hurt driving)LOL how absurd, I cant fault Halmoni but I can blame her for suggesting calligraphy-REALLY?

Also thank you to you for responding to me.  I often have so much to say about this drama because I love it and I watch without fail unless Im on call at hospital but not many comments, possibly a lot of people just lurk, nut Im happy that you responded.  Thank You (deep bow):D

I shoudn't have i written an reply on the middle of the night. so many spelling errors. anyways  i also loved the the talk with halmoni and hyekyug about why she could start driving lessons with yuri. heartwarming. for me it is really funny consept that haekyung doesn't have a driver's license but that is bc i live in Europe. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, cutieangel25 said:

I just started to watch the first episode. I enjoyed watching the first episode.

@cutieangel25   Welcome, Do hurry and catch up I enjoy this drama for my weekend pleasure, Need someone to chat with about this drama,But it don't matter what episode your on I'll be your feed back person..  

Well our younger couple is going to tie the not but what I don't get with the girls mom not taking what the little brother said about getting the money from his parents and he would pay it back into consideration how dare she go behind his back after he told her the money they was loaning him was to be paid back and she go and ask them to invest 3 hundred grand into her business for them a lot of nerve this women is really mentally unstable..

I see now she will be the cause of a lot of there problems because she's not going to let hert daughter have alone time with her husband because she's going to hold that against him for them not investing in her business.. His life in that house is going to be hell..  

Yuri being pregnant 'm glad she still premiscuous but her husband is telling her they can't do that since when is sex during pregnancy is a bad thing..SMH  

in the preview grandpa tells his two olders son's that their birth mom is alive and gives her details. have there been details before and i just missed one of the big things?

still love this drama. 

1 hour ago, cutieangel25 said:

@valsava glad to see you here. I thought I only one who still watch the drama cause I find not many fans are watching the drama on here.

hope JS doesn't end up alone in the end and hope she will move on with her life without talking to her dead husband.

Im still watching religiously i love this show ALOT...i stopped commenting because no one was commenting but i have lots 2 say will be back later to chat.

Hey all. Been watching the show for a while now and liking it. 

There is one thing I don't get, and I think it's because I missed some episodes. When did Se Hee's disposition change? She was really angry at her husband for the secrets he kept, but a few episodes later it seemed like she was much more warm to him. I missed some episodes in between, but I can't remember which ones.

SPOILERS!

Is the oldest daughter going to die, that was such a shocker to me? I do not watch this show religiously but I always catch up on what's happening, but I was not expecting that? Could anyone, please, comment on that?

Was skimming the latest episode (E46) and Ji Sun gets a call from a guy she initially didn't recognize (seems he just came back from overseas?). On the other hand, Se Hee...

Spoiler

gets into a major car accident. Dunno whether she'll make it or not basing on the preview clip for next week.

No Writer Nim You can't let Se Hee die. She is seriously one of the besst developed characters I have seen in a Kdrama. She was petty and mean when she needed to be with her husband, but she also knew when to forgive and embraced her step son. I love how selfless she is but also not a push over, she forgave the husband no only for her but for the sake of her step son, and her encouragement to get them to get close is admirable. I absolutely love her and here scenes always bring tears to my eyes.

So Hee possible proposing to her friend will be fun to watch, so out of the ordinary and unconventional.

Everything about this show is so down to earth and I can't get enough. 

@sergel02 Se Hee and her husband reconciled maybe 4-6 eps ago after she met his son, I think she instantly fell in love with her husbands son since he was so thankful humble and shameful for being born the way he was.  It touched her so much and reached into her heart to see him so starved for attention and affection from his father and his pitiful situation of living on his own without his mother  (he literally lives by himself).  She started to call him get to know him eat with him buy him underwear he has been a real friend and quasi mom to him.  Her husband got a reversal of his vasectomy and they are experiencing a closeness that was not seen in their relationship before.  He is extremely thankful and sorry to her.  She is like halmoni and omma wrapped up into one person.

@hell59 unfortunately I think she might.  All of her kind deeds and selflessness, the way she spoke to her mom telling her she loves her, makes me think yes.  However I hope she doesnt.

Finally my girl has got a man that sold his house in wherever and is in Seoul.  Ji Sun is getting her grove back.

On 7/17/2016 at 7:55 PM, b2stsb2uty said:

@sergel02 Se Hee and her husband reconciled maybe 4-6 eps ago after she met his son, I think she instantly fell in love with her husbands son since he was so thankful humble and shameful for being born the way he was.  It touched her so much and reached into her heart to see him so starved for attention and affection from his father and his pitiful situation of living on his own without his mother  (he literally lives by himself).  She started to call him get to know him eat with him buy him underwear he has been a real friend and quasi mom to him.  Her husband got a reversal of his vasectomy and they are experiencing a closeness that was not seen in their relationship before.  He is extremely thankful and sorry to her.  She is like halmoni and omma wrapped up into one person.

@hell59 unfortunately I think she might.  All of her kind deeds and selflessness, the way she spoke to her mom telling her she loves her, makes me think yes.  However I hope she doesnt.

Finally my girl has got a man that sold his house in wherever and is in Seoul.  Ji Sun is getting her grove back.

Thanks for clarifying. I admit the highlights of the show are the scenes between her and Hyun Woo's son.

@hell59 Nope she is well, she is released from the hospital in the preview for episode 49. 

I hope that after the entire family finds out about Hyun woo's son that the three of them will live together like a real family. Se Hee sincerely loves her step son. I would also like for her to have a child of her own and the 4 of them can live happily ever after awww.

So glad Ji Sun and So Hee are finally getting their own love lines developing soon. So Hee and the best friend are so cute, and I like that Ji Sun's love interest knew her late husband and father in law, he seems to respect her, and is willing to take the baby steps she needs to develop a relationship with her. But I'm really happy that she's meeting him and showing some interest without feeling guilty.

Archived