Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

@theobrominebeagle me too. She is so adorable. Its so different from Bora character. I had watch a few cut from short movie she acted. She always play strong character like Bora and some of it bubbly character. She choose unique project and I can feel like she does not looked for fame. I admire her for that.

Yeah! I remember from the interview she did with GKP, she said rather than becoming a certain kind of actor, she just wants to be happy. :) I'm glad RHY seems to be a great person in real life. Also can I just say, I was looking through her instagram, and I realized she really loves uni/sea urchin hahaha. (almost all the other food pictures are of uni!) 

15 minutes ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=274107&page=18&recommend=1

gif collection of all the times SunBora held hands :)) i noticed that throughout R1988 they hold hands the most :)) so sweet 

holding is mean something for this pair, I notice that too!! BR did not easily allow SW to hold her hand. I cannot wait when they will hold hand freely. when SW can hold her hand freely without her objection. =))))))

@GreenTeandSASHIMI Love these hand-holding gif so much. Personally, I like their hand holding even more than kisses (even though the kiss was so hot :P )

Their hand-holing is more meaningful for them because BR was said having cold hand and because of this she avoided skinship with her ex. She told SW want-to-hold-her-hand means want-to-die :)) but SW gives her gloves, keeps trying to take her hand, and doesnt allow her to resist.

And this is my most favourite one. BR found the right one who can tame her bad temper now :D

http://dcimg2.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=29bcc427b38177a16fb3dab004c86b6f1a1232ae65b3ad2536808fe5597f195cf7a181fcbd39e4221d9a3ff8edfc064edf120e56bb9d0c68735160

24 minutes ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=274107&page=18&recommend=1

gif collection of all the times SunBora held hands :)) i noticed that throughout R1988 they hold hands the most :)) so sweet 

Bora really hate to hold hand. I wonder why? are she easy to feel exited??heheh... :rolleyes:

p/s: I remember interview of one actor (Jaejoong). for him, holding hand is more heart flutter than kiss scene. He more nervous to act holding hands with actress.

2 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

Bora really hate to hold hand. I wonder why? are she easy to feel exited??heheh... :rolleyes:

I think because holding hand is so symbolic to her, like open her world to that person (who hold her hand). If you notice, every time SW hold her hand, she like give herself away to SW. She allow SW to hug her, kiss her. 

you guys remember her words to SW in ep12?

To love someone does not only mean that you love to feel them near you, but it means that you love to acclimate yourself to them.

Like papa Sung touching Noeul's face with his cold hand that made Noeul angry, BR doesnt want to make the one she loves feel that annoying. She wants to be close to his hand's temperature too. BR cant warm her hand by herself so if someone loves her cold hand and willing to hold it, she'll let him do it. And with SW, holding her hand, he can share his temperature with her.

If what blue said in the main forum is true, and SW-BR will break up soon, (although I’m hoping it won’t be this weekend already!), I was wondering if episode 12 was kind of like a foreshadowing of what would happen to SW. Although I don’t know what their reason for break up would be, I think most of us are expecting it to be because of BR going abroad. Episode 12 is a moment of growth and maturity in that he learns how to support the person he loves even if the situation is not to his liking. It was difficult for him to accept and it deeply affected him. 

If BR leaves to study abroad, will SW be happy for her and support her decision? Or will he be upset about it and ask her to stay? I’d like to think that after his moment of maturity in episode 12, he would be supportive, but considering they’ve only been dating (secretly at that) for a very short time, he might be very frustrated and angry, leading to some heated argument and then their breakup. On BR's part, I think she would think that breaking up is more practical because it'll be very difficult to maintain a long distance relationship given the time zone differences (late night calls won't work anymore!) and the fact that BR will be under a lot of stress and pressure to adjust to school and life abroad. 

While we still have 8 episodes left, i don’t think the break-up will happen in tomorrow’s episode (based on the previews), so I’m guessing by episode 14 or 15? So hopefully only 1-2 episodes of angst and tears (16-17) and then our happy reconciliation and reunion (18-20) hehehe. Wishful thinking on my part. 

14 minutes ago, theobrominebeagle said:

If what blue said in the main forum is true, and SW-BR will break up soon, (although I’m hoping it won’t be this weekend already!), I was wondering if episode 12 was kind of like a foreshadowing of what would happen to SW. Although I don’t know what their reason for break up would be, I think most of us are expecting it to be because of BR going abroad. Episode 12 is a moment of growth and maturity in that he learns how to support the person he loves even if the situation is not to his liking. It was difficult for him to accept and it deeply affected him. 

If BR leaves to study abroad, will SW be happy for her and support her decision? Or will he be upset about it and ask her to stay? I’d like to think that after his moment of maturity in episode 12, he would be supportive, but considering they’ve only been dating (secretly at that) for a very short time, he might be very frustrated and angry, leading to some heated argument and then their breakup. On BR's part, I think she would think that breaking up is more practical because it'll be very difficult to maintain a long distance relationship given the time zone differences (late night calls won't work anymore!) and the fact that BR will be under a lot of stress and pressure to adjust to school and life abroad. 

While we still have 8 episodes left, i don’t think the break-up will happen in tomorrow’s episode (based on the previews), so I’m guessing by episode 14 or 15? So hopefully only 1-2 episodes of angst and tears (16-17) and then our happy reconciliation and reunion (18-20) hehehe. Wishful thinking on my part. 

Rather than breakup, I think they just separate for a few years. Like you said, if BR goes abroad to study, there's no reason for SW to hold her back. He'll be upset, of course, it's hard for him too but he'll support her in the end. They do need time for themselves. Btw, if BR stays, SW's university and BR's career will be things take all their concern, they cant meet often, so it's the same.

But most of all, I hope they could seperate this week and reunite next week (although it's a bit hurry but we wont survive a new year with separtion T_T). Or they separate at the week after new year :))

For me:-

18-Dec-2015: half ep 13 will be the maturity in their relationship, half end ep13 about BR study abroad.

19-Dec-2015: Ep 14 how SW-BR deal, their final moment.

25-Dec-2015: Ep15 on how they in university, constant contact between BR-SW.

26-Dec-2015: Ep 16 SW-BR reunion.

1&2 Jan-2016: Rewatch Ep1-16 (heavy replay SW-BR moment in between)

8&9,15&16 Jan-2016: Ep17-20 SW-BR lovely cutesy cuddling moment many juseyo!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

924263_1534853743499053_1492459588_n.jpg

so RHY-GKP is exchanging like in instagram now???....lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

from https://www.instagram.com/loving_ryu/ 

Archived