Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huzzah! Thank you for creating this thread! Something to help me survive while waiting for the next episode to air. Honestly, the SW-BR thread should've been created earlier because they're the most legitimate ship so far :)))) I;m sure this thread will move fast because there is soooo much SW-BR content out there. (They have the most number of scenes doing couple stuff)

It honestly surprised me that I came to love the SW-BR so much more than the main couple (whoever they may be). But I think it's because I'm a fan of GKP, and at the same time I'm a total sucker for the best friends to lovers kind of story. So of course when I found out that RHY and GKP were best friends in real life, I just started shipping them even harder. The fact that there may be more to their on-screen chemistry makes everything 1000x more interesting~ 

For a burned and Chilbong-ed shipper like me, SW-BR soothes my wounded shipper heart because I am 100% sure that they will still be together at the end of the series. I'm so sure that supporting this ship will not disappoint me :))))

I realized that I really do have a fondness for the "badass unni" type of character. BR is mature, commanding, and smart, but at the same that doesn't mean that she can't get all cute and flustered in front of the boy she likes! Although her noona-ness in the relationship is still quite evident at this point (since it is still quite early in their official relationship), I do feel that she treats SW seriously enough as her boyfriend. I could see that SW really appreciated her wearing a skirt for him, as it sorta made his "boyfriend status" more official. I find that SW and BR's relationship is portrayed quite realistically. There is a healthy amount of give and take in their relationship, which I find quite refreshing. For two people who always put up strong, self-sufficient fronts for their families, I love that the show continues to show us that they've always been there for each other at their lowest and most vulnerable points. 

i dont know if someone aware about this, but i think of course everybody who already rewatch the ep 11 n 12 many times aware of this, when the 1st time BR send SW to study hall, they have mini couple banter infront of the study hall, BR used aegyo voice!! it is look aegyo to me...hehehe,,,and that night she study with SW scarves exactly look like how SW put it on her.....

this 2 is too cute... awwwww 

12 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

The cast will go to Phuket for 5 days 4 night.. can we hope anything happen there..haha (sorry for my pervert mind) hehe..

let hope for the best!!..hahahaha

pls post picture in instagram, i know they both have insta, any spy pictures also welcome with big grins...hehehehehe

So,there are posts about BR going to study abroad(or maybe it's SW) and I'm dreading it already cuz I will miss the noona-dongseng relationship. Booooo...writer-nim lol. But on the other hand,I think it's good for them to advance in their careers and become more mature. 

I'm excited about the phuket trip. I'm looking forward to it. I will be stalking IG for different pics.

im not sure what the koreans are saying but in the DC gall, they posted some slowmo close up gifs of SW and BR's kiss LOLOLOLOL omg im so pervy for them rn 

cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=258178&page=2&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EC%84%A0%EB%B3%B4%EB%9D%BC

Spoiler

the title was translated into: "After the reunion kiss scene look good whether seolrenda already ㅋㅋ"

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

보라 하버드가도 기쁘게 기다릴 수 있을 것 같은 이 기머충은 뭐냐ㅋㅋㅋㅋ이미 머릿속에서는 세번정도 보냈다가 귀국시켰음ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 격정적인거 뙇!!!
google translated into: 
Harvard has the same look pleased to be able to wait for 
da blah ㅋㅋㅋ this group meochung is already in my head 
three times and spent a return sikyeoteum blah ㅋㅋㅋ 
passionate ttwat cider !!! Buddha coming days haldeut blah ㅋㅋㅋ 
laid Sunwoo ㅎㅎ .. heh. . Behold mask it is not Cry This does not sound oi 8 8 sobbing

for anyone who also wants to look at DC gallery posts about SW-BR, here is the link 

Guest jayx143

@GreenTeandSASHIMI Best part of their interaction this week for me was when Sun Woo was checking out Bora's legs in that skirt. LOL. So cute. Maybe I'm a perv too. :lol:

There were a lot of other cute scenes obv, but that one was amazing bc Sun Woo mentioned before that she only wore skirts around her boyfriend... and then she does it for him. ^^

51 minutes ago, syer_87 said:

Plss share more gif..haha..i dont know how to make gif.

I get them from the DC gallery, i just open all the picture posts with the "Sun Bora" keyword search term hehehe
here are some more that i found xD With my very limited korean, the k-netizens seem to all be wanting the reply staff to relsease Making (BTS) scenes for SW-BR!!!! omg  hope they release them soon

Kiss gifs Damn Bora show em how its done (click the link)

Spoiler

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=254617&page=10&search_pos=&s_type=search_all&s_keyword=%EC%84%A0%EB%B3%B4%EB%9D%BC

every time i post images from DC it gets messed up, so here's the link, the gif still works when you open it

Movie Trailer Gifs (click the link)

CR: DC Gall

1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

So,there are posts about BR going to study abroad(or maybe it's SW) and I'm dreading it already cuz I will miss the noona-dongseng relationship. Booooo...writer-nim lol. But on the other hand,I think it's good for them to advance in their careers and become more mature. 

I'm excited about the phuket trip. I'm looking forward to it. I will be stalking IG for different pics.

about study abroad, look like not BR will go for Harvard, I read at the main forum, someone post about the dad occupation, based on current timeline, bank that Sung appa currently working will deal with bankruptcy and merger with other bank, some workers will be laid off and maybe Sung appa too. Since Sung appa is kind old with his current position, he will be likely to be laid off. While Kim appa during the financial crisis, he will not affected yet his current company will change name to LG. Something like this.....urg....after 6 I will try to backtrack if I can find I will post it. =))

FOUND IT!!

so base from that I dont think BR will go for Harvard(I really want her go abroad to expend her potential)

that why I purposely ignore that post...hahahaha

OMG k-netizens found that Go Kyung Pyo (ig: @kopular) was liking a bunch of pics of Ryu Hye Young (ig: ryuniverse328) and SW-BR fan art!! omygod its real i'm not surprised if they end up having a "some" relationship during or after filming ends... actors admit that sometimes they cant help but get into the feeling of the character and i'm pretty sure that new-ish actors like GKP and RHY both will get very into their R1988 characters

screenshot of GKP liking RHY pics on ig :http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=258283&page=3&exception_mode=recommend

Guest jayx143

@GreenTeandSASHIMI

Lol. Netizens are so intense. Such stalkers.

But it helps fan the flames of our fandom so I can't complain.

tumblr_nreno0duJh1td0of9o1_500.gif

Let it burnnnnnnnn~

Do you guys ever find that you ship the couples so hard that you ship the actors irl? It's a habit of mine- not only for kdramas haha.

9 minutes ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

OMG k-netizens found that Go Kyung Pyo (ig: @kopular) was liking a bunch of pics of Ryu Hye Young (ig: ryuniverse328) and SW-BR fan art!! omygod its real i'm not surprised if they end up having a "some" relationship during or after filming ends... actors admit that sometimes they cant help but get into the feeling of the character and i'm pretty sure that new-ish actors like GKP and RHY both will get very into their R1988 characters

screenshot of GKP liking RHY pics on ig :http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=258283&page=3&exception_mode=recommend

I want they date for real!!...hahaha...isnt that a bit greedy??...hurmmmmm

5 minutes ago, jayx143 said:

@GreenTeandSASHIMI

Lol. Netizens are so intense. Such stalkers.

But it helps fan the flames of our fandom so I can't complain.

Let it burnnnnnnnn~

Do you guys ever find that you ship the couples so hard that you ship the actors irl? It's a habit of mine- not only for kdramas haha.

LOL yeah like i know in korea school is emphasized so so so much and that ppl care more about school in high school than in university almost, but I have a feeling that a lot of k-netizens are also high schoolers, and i dont understand how they can do BOTH intense studying AND hardcore stalking. they are a talented bunch and i'm so thankful for them 

@kentangbakar yes i want them to date irl too huhuhuhuhuhu but i guess GKP going around liking RHY's photos is a step closer isnt it :wub::phew:  i dunno, but if I was RHY i would consider GKP liking a bunch of my photos as a form of flirting almost :)))) 

Guest jayx143
6 minutes ago, GreenTeandSASHIMI said:

LOL yeah like i know in korea school is emphasized so so so much and that ppl care more about school in high school than in university almost, but I have a feeling that a lot of k-netizens are also high schoolers, and i dont understand how they can do BOTH intense studying AND hardcore stalking. they are a talented bunch and i'm so thankful for them 

Probably due to all of the sasaeng fans out there like Sung Shi Won. :lol:

@kentangbakar It'd be sooooooo cute if they dated considering they seemed to have previously discussed it. There's something there! I know there is!

@standingtallyy  welcome to the wonderful sailing ship :) Knowing that they have been friends for quite a long time, and considering how they've discussed it, and how GKP is suddenly liking her ig photos, AND the way they kissed (SW's naughty hands all the time and BR's passion gosh, a girl dont kiss like that without feelings richard simmons i would know), I think there is something definitely there. 

Archived