Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

BoRa is one intelligent girl.She knows what she got herself into when she decided to date Sunwoo..she was ready to embrace  him the way he is, good and the bad. Being the noona to the lot, she couldn't help but treat SW different from the others because she saw his maturity considering he is younger than her.When SW aired out his anger upon finding out about his mom working, BoRa listened to him like what a neighborhood Noona does to her dongsaeng. It's good that despite dating each other they can still talk as friends.

EPISODE 12 was titled, "What it takes to love someone". On BoRa's behalf, yes...that's what it takes to love someone :wub:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kentangbakar its look like our Bora become 1st name in search ranking.. the kiss video also gain 1million view in only 1 day. The popularity of this couple was no joke. There was many fanmade/parody video and fan art about this couple popup. In short, its means, RHY shoot up in popularity these days.. Im soo happy..

1 hour ago, syer_87 said:

Omg!! I need to share this.. donno what movie is this, but both GKP and RHY was there.. RHY cursing in English is GOLD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbDq5Fk1mN8

this is the short drama that they mention in the interview, they appear in the same drama but difference scene something like that. So they talk about it and wish to have same drama, R1988 is like wish come true for them =)))

Here some quick translation for SunBora part (based on the subtitle) with my primary Korean :D

GKP: I can see hyung (Sung Won as Noeul) just by standing here.

SW: It's dark under the lamp.

GKP: Because I miss her too much...

RHY: So Bora came out and was reluctantly hugged but...

GKP: Noeul... this guy...  interrupts us,

RHY: Suddenly our eyes meet? Suddenly kiss like this? Is this fine?

RHY: Must prevent this (secret dating) leaked out to anyone unintentionally.

PBG: Today I witness BR and SW kissing scene. So I just have a quick look...

GKP - RHY: Perverted scene

PBG: Now I come back home. Everybody working hard today. Please give them an applause. (his speech on Music Bank)

RHY: Do this too! (waving hand)

The three: So now, we, PBG, RHY, GKP, thank you very much. 

PS: Sunbora is cute. RHY out of the character so quickly. She's playful and radiant (not like BR at all)

@vaINK tq for the trans dear..I lop U!! 

@kentangbakar we need to search for more detail..haha.. They are really comfortable with each other. 

And RHY soo adorable and hyper. So different with Bora! 

@vaINK what she said when they at the beach..JH 30 and JR 31..??

Archived