Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

Yesss...he so chatty tonight!! It like WOW, are you drunk?? Hahahahahaha. I love that GKPxPBG relationship extend to their parents. I think GKP already meet with bogum dad when this episode air. =)) And AJHxGKP moments is GOLD. There is never dull moment when they are together. I envy them T_T. Because my friends is far from me. T_T.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valNK the game name is guess where is the nipples =.=', bogum even have his own ways to figure it out. LOL. 

GKP cannot go back and meet his parents, then bogum come and visit, his parents is sooo happy. =) then after that YOF episode that air about Bogum mom. T_T. I hope GKP too visit Bogum dad. T_T. 

here is the actual story. =))

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/watch-ko-kyung-pyo-thanks-park-bo-gum-for-keeping-his-promise-on-youth-over-flowers/

On April 1’s final episode of this season of “Youth Over Flowers,” the guys from “Reply 1988” catch up a month after returning home from their trip together.

When the four cast members were travelling in Namibia, Park Bo Gum had asked Ko Kyung Pyo how late his parents worked at their store, and promised to go see them.

As they hang out and cook dinner together in the final episode, Ko Kyung Pyo tells the other guys, “Park Bo Gum went to meet my parents. I haven’t been able to go see them much, so Park Bo Gum went in my place. He was filming nearby, and went over to see them.”

Park Bo Gum smiles and nods to confirm, and Ko Kyung Pyo says to him, “Thank you so much.” When Ko Kyung Pyo touches his arm, Park Bo Gum leans over and gives him a hug.

Ko Kyung Pyo thanks Park Bo Gum again, and Park Bo Gum replies, “No, I was grateful that they welcomed me so warmly.”

Watch: Ko Kyung Pyo Thanks Park Bo Gum for Keeping His Promise on “Youth Over Flowers”

no wonder ROTC name out and they edit GKP in army attire. Kekekekekeke.

Ep5 subbed!!

@valNK   I thought they asked him now he in what year? look like he did take 1-2 semester leave, since Jaehong talk about comeback as officer? or he want GKP enlist and back to continue his study as officer?. 

Kyung Pyo and Bogum really look like a twins here. Hehehehehe. 

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

@valNK   I thought they asked him now he in what year? look like he did take 1-2 semester leave, since Jaehong talk about comeback as officer? or he want GKP enlist and back to continue his study as officer?. 

Well, I just read the caption. They use the word 학점, it means credit or grade :) After that RJY and AJH joked that he should study to be a lieutenant (like Song Joong Ki in Descendant of the Sun). But it probably takes 6 years more. RJY said KP should join ROTC. KP then told that AJH had called suddenly and told him to be a military officer so he can be successful :))

Funny story, JH told that not long ago, he slept over at KP's house and because the bed was so small for 2 men, they used the sleeping bag (which brought back from the trip). KP continued that he kept using the sleeping bag at home and it was so convenient and can be used as a steambath by putting some kind of heater inside. 

How I wish I have good understanding and comprehension on hangul so I can understand better. I love this last episode because it more likely a "let show unseen footages of GKPx AJH through out the journey" main theme. We got camel and flamingo scene @valNK !!!!. and elephants scene too that make AJH said GKP is like a camel, while GKP said AJH is like a elephant!!. Haihh. and I really really hope GKP meet PBG family, pls Bogummy post GKP picture inside his house if he reluctant to disclose his dad face. T_T. GKP seriously handsome on the last episode, even Bogum look shocked too. LOL. Cute!!. We got mukbang GKP too!!!. Hahahahaha. I thought he said he trying to loose his weight more for his role. So that was a cheat day then Kyung Pyo???. kekekekekeke

12912356_1533118283661640_959553105_n.jp

CKmb9Yi.jpg

i notice this from the beginning. not only their voice, the beats too!!

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

GKP seriously handsome on the last episode, even Bogum look shocked too. LOL. Cute!!. We got mukbang GKP too!!!. Hahahahaha. I thought he said he trying to loose his weight more for his role. So that was a cheat day then Kyung Pyo???. kekekekekeke

Hahaha, he was freakin hot in the last episode. BG said that and even the production team had to add a flashback and caption to remind viewers that he was the guy who wore thick glasses and purple singlet they knew in Africa :)))) Only KP needs that flashback =))))))

ljejxn5.jpgCwSCvds.png

They praised and then knocked him down with this (such an exact) comparision =)))

e2LO6VC.jpgKerKZHG.jpg

And now, whenever I saw this hair style and the black jacket, I probably think of a buffalo =)))))

KP was like a different person in every episode. I bet we'll never know him well. However, it's great to see him talked and laughed out loud for nearly a whole show. His laugh was quite a trademark now :)))) Cant deny that he has his way to make sense of everything (which was hidden till now) and JH was the one caught him well. His last saying is great to be quote too.

And the way BG looked at KP is just like the way Taek looked at SW. Their relationship is so adorable. In some way, I'm so thankful that Sun Woo not involved in any triangle love with Jung Bong or Taek or Jung Hwan =)))))

K1hZ9At.jpg?1

Go Kyungpyo’s Grazia Interview + YOF

http://www.smlounge.co.kr/grazia/article/28431

You went to Africa with your Ssangmundong friends recently through Youth Over Flowers?
“I saw the horizon for the first time in my life. Seeing the sun set towards a horizon that had the fields and sky as it is naturally without any obstructions like power lines or buildings was overwhelming. I wouldn’t get bored even if I saw that every single day.”

How were the members that you went with? You all had your roles - Didn’t you Go Cashier-nim?
“Joonyeol Hyung could communicate well, so he was in the forefront throughout the trip. Since Jaehong Hyung likes to eat delicious food, he has his firm opinions about cooking. And Maknae Bogumie really went through a lot. He even slept awkwardly in order to be considerate towards his hyungs. There must have been a lot of uncomfortable things for him.

Why did you volunteer to be the treasurer?
“The reason I spilt the money at the beginning was in order to allow the hyungs to spend their money without any burdens. Honestly, I had no thoughts of spending money. I was planning on distributing my money to them when we gathered our money together later on. But the Hyungs said, “I know your intentions, but if you don’t eat and don’t spend, us Hyungs will be uncomfortable too and won’t be able to spend either”, and there were various other problems, so I said I’d take care of it.”

So you managed the money throughout the trip?
“They said that I managed the money the best of all the YOF casts.” 

Did you have more left over than the Iceland boys?
“No, there was no reason to have left over. We did everything our budget could allow. Jaehong Hyung would always say that we have to eat breakfast, so we’d skip a meal. He’d secretly bring breakfast, so we’d eat it as brunch. For dinner, we’d go grocery shopping and cook.”

You could feel the great chemistry between the members.
“Honestly, YOF isn’t a program where you acts as a tour guide. But the people who are watching could think, “Ah, so you can have that kind of vacation on that budget”, so I didn’t want to take any shortcuts. Although I did get a bit stressed thinking that it’d be great if we could go on a vacation honestly and have the viewers enjoy it as well.”

What’s the place that you remember the most?
“There’s a place called ‘Pan’ in the Etosha National Park. It was originally a lake, but it dried up. You can see forests far back, and other than the road we took to get there, you couldn’t see anything else. There wasn’t even soil - that’s how dried up and dead that land was. But I loved it so much, to the point of wanting to lie there if I were to die in Africa.”

Why did you say you missed Bora after seeing the sunset?
“That was a joke. Since we went as soon as the AM1988 reward trip was over, whether it was the actors or the viewers, everyone still had lingering thoughts of the show on their minds. So in order to comfort those thoughts for those watching YOF, I made a joke. Because of that, I even bought a purple top. However small, I wanted to repay the people who loved Sunwoo and Bora.”

Seeing you cry, you must have had a hard time.
“I think I was fully deserving of criticism for the things that I did. I wanted to personally apologize to the people that got hurt from the mistakes that I made. But thankfully Yoo Byungjae Sunbaenim called me first. He said, “If you work as a celebrity, incidents spring up here and there. Since the person that’s having the hardest time right now is Kyungpyo-sshi, don’t feel sorry. First, pull yourself together”. I was so thankful and apologetic.”

It isn’t easy to pull yourself together in order to get over something like that.
“I think that that was just how wrong I was. For something like a rumour that I’m a ilbe, it’s absolutely ridiculous. Since I’m not, I could stand tall. But for this, I think it’s a given that there are people who criticize me because they can’t forgive me. I have to take responsibility for the things that I did.”

To go on a vacation after getting over a difficult incident - is it something different?
“All the emotions that I forcefully held in before going all exploded in Africa. At that time, I didn’t even think that it was a show, and I told the Hyungs all about my situation while crying. I gained courage while receiving comfort and thinking, “Let’s not have a hard time. It’s fine as long as I acknowledge, reflect on and correct my mistakes. There’s not need for me to collapse here”. I’m not shaken now.”

So it was a vacation where we could see the true nature of Go Kyungpyo The Person?
“I’m so thankful to the people that kidnapped us and allowed us to go to Africa. Honestly, after going to Phuket, I was going to go an a vacation, but now there’s no reason to. I organized my thoughts and heart through the Africa vacation. For that reason, the Africa trip became a vacation that I can’t ever and shouldn’t ever forget.”

Credit to  http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/142159982382/go-kyungpyos-grazia-interview-yof

@valNK I like his laugh too!!. If I was Jaehong I will make he laugh all the time. I dont know, it like addictive to hear his laugh. Im so glad that he laugh sooo much when he with Jaehong. So thankful toward him =). They are my golden pair. If one day they star together in same movie, but acted as enemy I will crying 1st before watching the movie, because I know how awesome they are as a pair. T_T.

I just notice Kyung Pyo have mole on his right jawline. Exactly like Junsu JYJ/TVXQ. My ultimate Kpop favorite. Bahahahaha. The position is bit off, but still on their right jawline!. Heeeee

7c3Ss6P.jpgcV36361.jpg

His skin already start peeling by this time. It still early in their journey! T_T.

I like that Jaehong tease him about army, his reaction cute. I never know he have that kind of aegyo?cute? side. Lol. By the way Kyung Pyo, pls enlist as early as you can. Dont worry, you look sooo fine in Army uniform. Kekekekeke. 

widWFHA.jpg

I just notice this, Both girls stand next to Kyung Pyo??. Heol. Kyung Pyo ah, pls behave, you just married!!. Hahahahahahahahaha. I think he will get an earful from Hye Young--of course in my delulu mind~~~

bK5glW2.jpg

I like that interview!!. Good to hear he is good now and move forward. =))

I was reading DB recaps on YOF last ep, this is I got comments/recap for GKP part

girlfriday: He’s like a mini Joo-won. Raised by Seung-gi’s parents. I like when Kyung-pyo talks about his favorite part of the trip being just sleeping with other people around and sharing that day’s tiredness together, because he lives alone and feels loneliest when he comes home from a long day and has no one to share that with.

javabeans: They show him becoming more open as the trip went on, and I wonder if the trip helped him on a personal level. I did feel he was the most closed-off of the four, and sometimes that was disappointing, because I really enjoy him as a comic actor and wanted to like him more than I did. But I can see how he had more of a wall throughout the show.

girlfriday: Yeah I felt the least connected to him of all the guys, and thought that was strange when as an actor, he’s so emotionally open and approachable.

I dont know how to feel about it but, for me if you want to know GKP you have to pay attention to what he do than what he talk about, because he more a doer type than talking type. If you pay attention to GKP you can see this pattern.

@kentangbakar Most viewers (me included) feel the same about GKP that he was the most closed-off among the four. We all expected that he was the most funny guy because he started as a comedian who well-known for his relationships with everyone.But it's true that he became more open through episodes... I think it was because there were more scenes of him shown in later episodes :)) Do you agree that around ep 3-4, they just mostly showed him and his phone? They showed every cooking scenes of Ahn Jae Hong in detail but not much money-counting scenes. All his jokes and thinking during the trip were kept for the last ep. We had to pay (a lot of) attention so we can see what he did. Perhaps the production team did it intentionally, so we can see how stressful he was at the beginning and how the trip healed him.

But at least we know that he learned to be happy and he's happy now :) 

Tomorrow RHY will attend a film award. So we'll have her update too. She's hiding for so long ~

He and bogum was on the phone too much, but we saw gkp is the obvious since he did not talk too much compare to bogum actually. I see that he engage in conversation with stranger well. He even have handshake with them after the conversation it just he not in the focus so viewer did not see this side of him. Yes I do agree he look closed compare to others even at the end of the journey too. On the final episode we can see he open a little by talking on how much this trip means to him and production show his progress. He showed it by interview, but as we can see interview part was not much in the main episode. Maybe because of that his interview part was showed mostly at the end of the journey. =).

Neway, GKP have new magazine shoot. Yay.

alf4VBG.jpg

Here is the interview.

http://www.imagazinekorea.com/daily/dailyView.asp?no=3806

Compilation of SW. Imissthemboth T_T.

8oz4D8U.gif

9 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

you can download it @valNK??? i cant!!...sobss

Me neither :(  I just captured the screen while playing it online. 

Btw the film has so many great shoots for the girls (but totally not for boys). It makes me want to travel right away T_T

6 minutes ago, valNK said:

Me neither :(  I just captured the screen while playing it online. 

Btw the film has so many great shoots for the girls (but totally not for boys). It makes me want to travel right away T_T

Haihh....i will bookmarked the link then....huhuhuhu....the boys scenes not that long...like people you encounter during your trip. =))

Geeks magazine scan.

XqI2P5N.pngwfuN8OZ.pngFR4NsEe.pngTWrEggf.pngjIfw9cx.png8Cgq9aG.png02Wz7oa.pngc0P8dis.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=19773&page=1

Archived