Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

5 hours ago, hyulgang11 said:

Because they mentioned they made this song after being inspired by Sunbora scenes in Reply1988. 

Really @hyulgang11?? I hope there is english translation for the song.

edit : found. http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/05/20/0200000000AKR20160520051400005.HTML

@valNK we are right! GKP go to Japan for Reply 1988 promotional. If not mistaken, Reply 1988 already air 1st episode in Japan.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=23675&page=1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GKP is the first one arrived at the red carpet. His hair.... =)))) He must be very confident to come out without hat =))))

BTw, all Reply88 casts come seperately TT_TT

Untitledbb01e.png

PS: I'm reading Night of 7 years and well.. that's his hair. So sorry for the character and for him TT_TT

you read @valNK???....have eng version??...during vapps interview he said he did not have any concept for his suit since his hair this short.....

why he did not wear hat?...huhuhuhu

neway i dont see rhy at the red carpet..she did not walk at red carpet...

here is the seat arrangement....i dont know who seat at another side of gkp...pls let hye young

cuQzQ1y.jpg

WYH2evB.png

@kentangbakar The novel was published in my country last year (And I've just known that fact) Seo Won - his character got his hair shaved when he went to reform school... well his life is so miserable. And KP now really resembles Seo Won =)))

Night of 7 years may be the best hit next years. Not only the casts, the plot is amazing.

Well, now, where's Hye Young???

CkBOsFQUgAAlU5y.jpg

And well, HY will sit with Joo Won, Ruy Jun Yeol and Hwang Jung Eum TT_TT Drama area maybe. But she  changes with Lee Dong Hwi (?)

they change the arrangement....LDW, RJY, RMR...RHY did not come...GKP did not won T_T...

depress night...hahahaha...

it ok...pls hit daebak you two movies...7yrs night n special citizen...i need new news on movie casting of these two...do more movie you two....nominate and win at Blue Dragon Awards. !!!!

really @valNK...so it was publish in your mother language??...tell me 1 thing....seowon did not die?? so seowon is so miserable kid....no wonder he sooooo skinny....aigoo kyung pyo ahh....pls gain weight after finish all....he look not healthy

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

really @valNK...so it was publish in your mother language??...tell me 1 thing....seowon did not die??

Yes, in my mother language. The story was told on Seowon's voice so he didnt die. But his dad did TT_TT

Rep88 OST played on the stage and everyone became so emotional. Especially this one :))

aFe5wAW.png

4 hours ago, valNK said:

Yes, in my mother language. The story was told on Seowon's voice so he didnt die. But his dad did TT_TT

auww....his dad in the movie is Ryu Sung Ryong.......

I miss Hye Young soooooo much....why sooo hard to see she now....

we are like...if we got GKP update...RHY will quiet....if we got RHY update...GKP will MIA....

Haih....

GKP HD pictures

mslZjMY.jpgOmCr7Bd.jpgiLLsxUn.jpg

http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=198967

ChinaTown PD win new comer director. =))

He is praying?

CkB85QeUUAUfm12.jpg

Shin PD win!!!

@valNK we need gkp cuts!!! hahahahaha

where they got this cuts

sangmundong + lee bang won a.k.a yoo ah in...ehehehe

Kyung Pyo Japan interview.

「個別インタビュー」コ・ギョンピョ、「応答せよ1988」ソヌ役と同じく生徒会長を務めた高校時代の思い出&俳優としての覚悟を語る!

http://korepo.com/archives/218539

I saw someone translate into korean.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=24460&page=1

*based on google translator,

gkp said, he and rhy have long kiss scene, and because they are friend, it was very embarrassing. They did not have discussion(?) before filming the kiss scene, only prepare their mind. After the scene they did not talk to each other and the surrounding become awkward and have strange feeling(?). (LOL--me).

They asked him, did he have anyone in mind that he wish to act with. his answer---anyone--- (awwwww good answer!!).

he talk about what make he want to be an actor---because of stage play during high school

they asked about did he ever think to stop be an actor---yes~~(T___T...it ok..because it normal...me too)

then he talk about his next project, 7 Years Night and Jealousy Incarnate (ok confirm he take this project. I wish you good luck GKP. Hope you can gain something good from this project. Who know there is something interesting in his character?)

actually the interview is LONG. hahahaha. And I dont know japanese. Luckily the google translator gave plausible translation =.="

DSC_5717.jpgDSC_5722.jpgDSC_5736.jpgDSC_5753.jpgDSC_5785.jpgDSC_5802.jpgDSC_5808.jpgDSC_5812.jpgDSC_5781.jpg

DSC_5769.jpg

Kyung Pyo will have his 1st Japan Fanmeeting.

Wish him the best for the fanmeeting. =))

Yesterday 11th June is Kyung Pyo birthday. Kyung Pyo Gallery give him book. =))

Remember GKP said in YOF that PBG visited his parents?. Here the picture. restaurant name 양양입암 막국수 . The restaurant not big but not small. Not that crazy grand but very comfortable, it cozy.

5sWljJ9.jpg

that man...I dont know either his dad or his uncle but KP have some resemblance of that man. Hehehehe.

RHY fans support at her movie filming site

She so quiet now. Haihhhhh.....

4 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

gkp said, he and rhy have long kiss scene, and because they are friend, it was very embarrassing. They did not have discussion(?) before filming the kiss scene, only prepare their mind. After the scene they did not talk to each other and the surrounding become awkward and have strange feeling(?). (LOL--me).

They asked him, did he have anyone in mind that he wish to act with. his answer---anyone--- (awwwww good answer!!).

he talk about what make he want to be an actor---because of stage play during high school

they asked about did he ever think to stop be an actor---yes~~(T___T...it ok..because it normal...me too)

then he talk about his next project, 7 Years Night and Jealousy Incarnate (ok confirm he take this project. I wish you good luck GKP. Hope you can gain something good from this project. Who know there is something interesting in his character?)

Wow, there're so many interesting things in this interview. I wonder why there's no interview like this for him in Korea. For him and for Hye Young, there's no interview after Reply88 ended.

Now he confirms to join Jealousy Incarnate, I dont know if I should be happy with this news or not. I really dont like this drama description.

Btw, DC gallery fans are daebak. Their gifts for KP are so amazing. I cant imagine how was his feeling when receiving those gifts

Your words work @kentangbakar, HY is back on IG :))

@valNK Im so thankful when Google translator give the logical translation, although we dont know if it true or not. Huhuhuhu. I think, GKP did give interview on R88 after it end, but not as much as Bogum, Hyeri and Junyeol. And I think almost none interview from RHY after R88 airing, her thought on the drama after it end :bawling:. That why Im soooooooo appreciate IlHwa omma read RHY letter at Taxi. =))))). But no one sub taxi R88 full yet!

About the drama.....it not my kind of drama if base on the description but, I will try to watch. I will drop it if I dont like the story. Haih.

I Googled about 7 years night. I found link that give surface description of the book. That very interesting book!!!. I read that the rights of 7years night was sold in the European market. But I dont think if for translation rights :bawling:

Finally after 1 month! of absence, she come to surface. RHY is expert in hiding!!!!

2nd video out!!...awwww RHY...i love that song too!!!

• 2 weeks later...

HY is filming her upcoming movie. hic. Finally she shows up.
I heard that KP's Jealousy Incarnate start filming this week too.

Dont know when we can see the two together again TT_TT TvN's award ceremony maybe?

zsEtBcZ.jpg

How sunwoo saving money, seriously a good son~~

EY9SOlm.jpg

RHY updates

Ln5taNo.png

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=ryuhyeyoung&no=59044&page=2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

28th june 2016

Jealousy Incarnate Update their 1st script reading.

our girl, Ryu Hye Young finally update her instagram!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@kentangbakar HY looks skinnier, doesnt she? But I'm so glad that she hasnt forgotten her IG :)))

I've read KP's interview in Japan. Link here http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=25484&page=1

He was asked how the reaction in Korea about the kiss scene. And he said "It's the first kiss but it's so deep, isnt it?" =))) Actors were flustered with this scene and they kept feeling awkward toward each other till the next days :))

@valNK i rewatch ep5. i feel so sad looking at how her dad treat bora. clearly double standard there. in her father eyes, bora is perfect daughter, cannot do anything wrong. if she do something wrong, she will got scolded. clearly different from deoksun. dong il dad give her advice. no wonder bora personality so rough in others eyes. she copy exactly like what her dad did to her. T_T.

and remember in front of bakery kiss?..i realize that just sunwoo style to tell someone that he is ok, because that bring smile on his face. means that cheek kiss is to comfort bora.=))

"Jin Joo, I'm fine. It doesn't hurt at all. Jin Joo. Give me a kiss"

AudUOoh.gif

He smile soooo happily. LOL. 

GKP really can dance...hehehehe

73VNz9X.gif

RHY insta update 

that look like ipad air that sunbora dc gall give as present....

3 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

i rewatch ep5. i feel so sad looking at how her dad treat bora. clearly double standard there. in her father eyes, bora is perfect daughter, cannot do anything wrong. if she do something wrong, she will got scolded. clearly different from deoksun. dong il dad give her advice. no wonder bora personality so rough in others eyes. she copy exactly like what her dad did to her. T_T.

Ep 5 marked my respect for BR :D It's a turning page for the character too. 

Dong Il was a father worrying for his daughter, but his words and gestures were totally unreasonable (but audience just complained his daughter's bad behave) Parents treated BR her like if she fell down, the Sung family would be fallen too... Since BR was the eldest child a.k.a the smartest one a.k.a having highest education in this family, she had an habit of deciding everything by herself. That's why in the end SW made a condition that she has to count him in... which also means she wont be alone anymore :) 

To me, ep5 built up BR character but also ruined DS. I dont hate DS, but I hate the way they developed her. Maybe it was because they focused too much on detail, all tiny scenes like make-up, dreaming about guys... thinking that would make DS cute but in fact it diluted the character. I found it was weird in ep9, they improved DS's thoughtfulness by the scene DS brought heating-mattress to China for Taek to have good sleep. But then, her sister at home got cold and sleepless. Then I understand why SW said BR's characteristic was better than DS's :))) PDs' fault.

@valNK that why i said double standard there. People said Il Hwa mom treat their children differently. Like how only Bora and Noeul got fried egg, drumstick, means only Bora n Noeul got the best part and Deoksun concede by having the not best part and did not make a fuss over it. But they fail to see how different Dong Il treat Bora from her other siblings. I can feel how frustrated Bora when she got the scolding. T_T. And I seriously agree when Il Hwa mom said Bora have warm heart, only she, JungBong and Sunwoo know it. If I was Bora, I dont even want to teach Deoksun. I will said "What is the point to teach her, she did not even know what she learnt these past years, mom think with my 1-2 hours teaching will able to improve it?". Yet she still teach her and even give point to what Deoksun lack, focus. And if Deoksun really very thoughtful, how she cannot detect the different of her father tone and different air from their mom during the "breast cancer" scene ?. That really give me question mark till now.

Archived