Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/15/7-drama-couples-that-prove-second-couple-syndrome-is-real/

2015121201155_0

Anybody else a huge fan of the Bora-Sun Woo couple? Because that couple stole my heart before Duk Seon-Taek ever did. The chemistry  between Ryu Hye Young and Ko Kyung Pyo was unbelievable, as the two actors were friends in real life before they starred in the popular series. This picture shows how long they’re been friends. How cute is this?

ART1511111152453C62J4G4

In my heart n my mind, they are the main couple. Hehehehehe

KSWISS RELEASE BTS PICTURES - RHY :wub:

I MISS HER SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH TT___________TT

p/s: is that her favorite pose? putting balls at ears? since she do that to GKP too...kekekekekekekeke :P

13238940_1125851640770486_1497497055207913260034_1125851667437150_8058720626510013237626_1125851680770482_94723362952188

I got bored 1day, i dont remember when, so i playing around with gkp n rhy picture....i flip it, and......they are perfectly mirroring each other. TT__________TT

Hyrl9Wr.jpg

Have you listened to this song? It's called 부재중 or Dial. And the lyrics is about two lovers miss each other when midnight comes, they talk on the phone and hesitate to put it down (kind like that).... which is just like how uri SW and BR were on episode 12. What a pity. I cant find the english translation T_T

CjM6VsGUoAAmtX6.jpg

owh @valNK i saw people update at insta with sunbora hashtag using this song picture, but i dont know what and why. Hehehehe. I read at GKP DC....look like he got new drama project. From what I read, the drama title is "jealousy incarnate" http://asianwiki.com/Jealousy_Incarnate. Hangul: 질투의 화신

If I not mistaken, this drama main lead is Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Seok I read from Dramabeans. I already like the main actors. Hehehehe.

But I dont know if this true or not. If true good, if not good too...hahaha. Because I secretly hope he go to army once 7Yrs Nights finish. Haih. 

Puj3Kg6.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=23288&page=2

wow @valNK someone share your artwork at DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1047297

it confirm!...but i dont know what is his character about.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002561863

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002817669

About the drama.

The new project from writer Seo Sook-hyang is a comedy about relationships that’s set in the world of broadcast news. Jo Jung-seok is up for the role of a star reporter and news anchor, a macho type with the perfect specs and the brains to back them up. He’s handsome and so eloquent that he instills trust, but he’s also a veteran reporter who goes after stories with the persistence of a gangster. The title of the drama is a pun on his name, Lee Hwa-shin (hwashin = incarnate). And knowing Jo Jung-seok, he’ll also be puffed-up-bravado-with-balance-issues incarnate.

Gong Hyo-jin has been offered the role of a weathercaster. She went to third-rate college and has no money and no connections, and is only under temporary contract with the station. She’s self-sufficient and strong and cute, but is starved for love. She’s the type of person who doesn’t know how to say no, whether it’s to a man who likes her or doesn’t like her.

The drama will be a lighthearted comedy about how jealousy ruins people, and about the fierce competition and love between an anchor and a weathercaster.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/02/gong-hyo-jin-jo-jung-seok-for-kbs-rom-com-jealousy-incarnate/

@valNK look like her hand in gkp pocket...ekekekekekekekke....i miss them. haih

Go Kyung-pyo considering Jealousy Incarnate

Go Kyung-pyo (Answer Me 1988) is considering joining the upcoming SBS rom-com drama Jealousy Incarnate for his next project. He has been offered the role of the second male lead in the drama that has already confirmed Gong Hyo-jin (It’s Okay, It’s Love) and Jo Jung-seok (Oh My Ghostess), who play its main couple in the upbeat love story that takes place in the competitive atmosphere of a news broadcasting station.

Go’s character is named Go Jung-won and is described as a polite, friendly man who is serious when it comes to love. He runs his own publishing company, but he is also the second son in a chaebol family with a large corporation that manages several luxury clothing brands.

If Go decides to take the role, he’s likely to have a loveline with Gong’s character, Pyo Na-ri. She is a cute weather girl at the news station who is optimistic yet starved for love. Graduating from a third-rate college and having no money or connections, Na-ri is full of insecurities, but continues to persevere and work hard to keep her place at the station.

On the other hand, Jo’s character Lee Hwa-shin is the complete opposite of Na-ri. Hwa-shin is an eye-catching manly anchor with a great education and background, and he’s also completely dogged about his work. Already, I can imagine the clashes that will occur and end in lovey-dovey hijinks.

Refreshing romantic comedy Jealousy Incarnate plans to start airing this coming September as a Wednesday-Thursday drama.

Via Star News, Daily Sports

ttp://www.dramabeans.com/2016/05/go-kyung-pyo-considering-jealousy-incarnate/

suddenly the drama sound too normal and gkp character also look normal n plain to me...aigooo...i dont know...i excited because he have new casting news but not too excited because it is drama....if it movie i will be thrill.....then when i saw the description........i have mixed feeling again.....will watch it with low expectation.

i found something interesting. 

GKP signature....and he wrote "bora nampyeon...sunwoo"... 

OMGGGGGGG

PD8fEXc.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1048039

On 29/5/2016 at 8:49 AM, kentangbakar said:

Go’s character is named Go Jung-won and is described as a polite, friendly man who is serious when it comes to love. He runs his own publishing company, but he is also the second son in a chaebol family with a large corporation that manages several luxury clothing brands.

If Go decides to take the role, he’s likely to have a loveline with Gong’s character, Pyo Na-ri. She is a cute weather girl at the news station who is optimistic yet starved for love. Graduating from a third-rate college and having no money or connections, Na-ri is full of insecurities, but continues to persevere and work hard to keep her place at the station.

Why this character sounds so similar with  Sun Woo?

Btw, why Korean writers keep working on this concept? Triangle love, 2 'awesome' men crush on a poor girl? And that second male lead tragedy? (Read the comments below the news, people have same thought)

Well, triangle love and second male lead syndrome are so boring to me T_T That's why I love Sunbora couple. Good man chooses a smart and cool girl and that makes him wiser than other male characters. There's no triangle in their romance too. That's the greatest thing.

On 29/5/2016 at 8:49 AM, kentangbakar said:

suddenly the drama sound too normal and gkp character also look normal n plain to me...aigooo...i dont know...i excited because he have new casting news but not too excited because it is drama....if it movie i will be thrill.....then when i saw the description........i have mixed feeling again.....will watch it with low expectation.

Chingu ah, I'm with you. The plot is quite...imitated servilely, especially the 2nd male lead :( This role is just like Sun Woo mixed with KP's role in Potato Star. He can work on more challenging role than that one :'( I hope he wont replay the same roles. 

1 hour ago, valNK said:

Well, triangle love and second male lead syndrome are so boring to me T_T That's why I love Sunbora couple. Good man chooses a smart and cool girl and that makes him wiser than other male characters. There's no triangle in their romance too. That's the greatest thing.

When I read the character description I was like...can we not have triangle love?....can we have no chaebol???...and through out read that post my mind think "is this kind of drama that KBS n SBS fight over?". This drama have drama before complete the casts. I really hope he did not accept this drama. I dont mind if he have no love story in the drama as long the drama is good. Like misaeng, vampire prosecutor, God Quiz, Bad Guy, Gabdong, Reset etc2. From the fans respond at insta, so many gkp fans repost this news, i think 98% he already accept the project. So I will watch with low expectation, hopefully he work his charms to make the plain character not that plain and predictable. But still, I cannot imagine GKP n GHJ. Hehehehehehe. I really hope the fight between SBS n KBS is not because of GHJ but because of the script. TT___TT.

Neway, @valNK, do you think GKP will attend Baeksang award. Because, his hair still short. Look like he keep cutting his hair. With that hair, either he come with hat (like Canola VIP premiere) or not attend at all. This is his current hair. 

@kentangbakar keke I watch Pasta (written by this writer and played by Gong Hyo Jin too) and this is a great drama. Not really have a triangle love and really no cheabol. So I had so much hope for this new drama. And the awesome casts. I think that might the reason KBS and SBS fought for this project. 

But the leads' description of Jealousy Incarnate is just the same with Pasta (jerk and bossy male lead and optimist poor heroine). And since we have a cheabol 2nd male lead involved in triangle love ... I dont think I will go with it (even GKP will be here with Jo Jung Suk and Gong Hyo Jin, all my favourite).

Btw, 3 big broadcast station rarely have a drama just focus on speciality only. Any job and environment provided are just the background for complex love stories. Beside, new drama of Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho will air after this one, so I think it wont make a big hit or anything. So if GKP confirms to join the cast, I think it'd be good for him to learn more from the seniors (not for him to experience in acting).

About Baeksang award, I have no idea :)) Since the hashtag of these fantaken is gimpo airport, it looks like he's traveling abroad.

@valNK that why they need to change, like KBS now have "Lawyer Jo Deul Ho" minor love line, more to solving the cases that lead back to big conglomerate boss. The love story is there but very subtle. The main lead is divorcee lawyer. He still love his ex-wife and they have a very cute and bright daughter. The conflict either they want to reconcile because of their daughter is very subtle because they have something more important that will determine their future, the ex-wife family future. Then KBS have "Master of Revenge a.k.a God of Noodles". Also have veryyyyy subtle love line. They focus more to their revenge. More to on how the main lead plot his revenge. 

I really hope the reason KBS and SBS fight for this drama because of the storyline is strong, writer and the main casts. I really hope they wont go to love triangle. Like GKP in "Flower Boy Next Door" he have his own love line. Haih. Love triangle sooo overused especially with jerk 1st lead, puppy candy girl lead and too good 2nd lead. 

I will watch it with low expectation. If GKP character so plain and if the story line cannot attract me I will drop it half way, GKP or not. Huhuhu.

Gimpo airport is for domestic line, international line to the nearest like Japan. Look like he go to Japan, that look like immigration clearance booth.

Baeksang is on 3rd June. So still have time before the awards day. 

I read title at RHY DC. Look like she will attend Baeksang, because they seems likely do countdown. =)))  

On 2016. 5. 25. at 6:07 PM, valNK said:

Have you listened to this song? It's called 부재중 or Dial. And the lyrics is about two lovers miss each other when midnight comes, they talk on the phone and hesitate to put it down (kind like that).... which is just like how uri SW and BR were on episode 12. What a pity. I cant find the english translation T_T

CjM6VsGUoAAmtX6.jpg

Because they mentioned they made this song after being inspired by Sunbora scenes in Reply1988. 

Archived