Go Kyung Pyo ❤ Ryu Hye Young| Sunwoo ❤ Bora NOONA COUPLE| Reply 1988

GreenTeandSASHIMI

Awwwwwwww....look at the hand!!!. T_T. HOMGG. I miss them soooo much.

JIef7FN.jpgdFgvUE6.jpg

GKP, I think not high school, 1st year or 2nd year university?

RHY update her insta.

@hyulgang11 by any chance, do you have full video of VCR? I can hear Hyeri voice, LDH too but this video did not capture the video of the VCR. Thank you. =) And song she sing during fanmeeting, what is the song???

Ryu Hye Young book.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this not going to be an article. Hehehehe.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/reply-1988-couple-go-kyung-pyo-and-ryu-hye-young-get-chummy-for-k-swiss

Ryu Hye Young and Go Kyung Pyo, one of the cute couples from 'Reply 1988,' can be seen together once again as the models for 'K-Swiss'!

Pictures released on March 28 show the two getting chummy with plenty of skin ship as they take on casual couple looks.  They give off the lovey dovey, honeymoon-phase vibe of a newlywed couple.

go-kyung-pyo_1459191490_swiss1.pnggo-kyung-pyo_1459191491_swiss2.pnggo-kyung-pyo_1459191492_swiss3.png

Well practically they are newlywed and in honeymoon phase since this pictorial is taken after they filming the wedding scene and before R88 wrap up party. Kekekekeke. 

WHAT????

25 minutes ago, kentangbakar said:

They give off the lovey dovey, honeymoon-phase vibe of a newlywed couple.

OK =))))) Such a good writing =))) It makes me think like... after the wedding, Taek drove them... to the studio and they got all of these shoot =)))))

Before Rep88, they were described like best friends with some hot photos which were not like friends at all and now they had a photoshoot like ....honeymoon-phase vibe of a newlywed couple. LOL

6VAe0e8.jpg

mBImSsn.jpg

HOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...WHERE YOU GOT THAT PICTURE @valNK ?????????????

Look at they way Bogum look at Kyung Pyo

Bogum " Are you that happy hyung????"

Bahahahahaha. My delulu mind~~~

nevermind I found it. kekekekeke

Neway..I NEED VIDEO BTS OF THAT PICTUREEE. HOW HE LIFT HER UP.?????

SqZCeIR.jpgNrVLVz9.jpgXgvXO84.jpgtrRbeSW.jpgHiMlefI.jpg

g32hh16.jpg

Kdqx2Lq.jpgU4y6IIP.jpgFirtFkJ.jpg

3MCtHNW.jpgbbp90H2.jpgCNLuS6Y.jpg

57 minutes ago, valNK said:

WHAT????

OK =))))) Such a good writing =))) It makes me think like... after the wedding, Taek drove them... to the studio and they got all of these shoot =)))))

Before Rep88, they were described like best friends with some hot photos which were not like friends at all and now they had a photoshoot like ....honeymoon-phase vibe of a newlywed couple. LOL

you dont know how long I laugh at that "newlywed" "honeymoon phase" words. Heheheheheehehe. Because half of it true. They end the R88 filming as "newlywed" couple on the way to "honeymoon" vacation drove by Taek. And they took KSwiss pictures before R88 wrap up party. So yeah. That words is half truth actually. Hahahahahahaha. 

BTS photos that I never seen before~~~

GWlRQWN.png

Our beautiful bride T_T.

pgnLmTT.png

taking picture with his sister in law. =))

Ahh, GKP hold his bride bouquet =))))))

XYzJ5qH.png

because V is too mainstream. So I will go with W. Hehehehehe. Cute Hye Young. 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1007253

llLCvVg.png

our handsome groom T_T

WUrINa9.png5sOq1f6.png40OXUCE.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1007279&page=1

our matchmaking master.

zs0cV4w.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1007308&page=1

4N0ekgS.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1007276&page=2

z7JbhFE.png

Bora&mom scene

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1007273&page=2

because I love this scene, so I will include it under spoiler.

Dong Il appa before/after reading his first daughter letter.

@valNK for the time being only pictures, there is video but they did not post the video nor the video link T_T. but that not wedding scene.

33 minutes ago, valNK said:

that not video~~ that just screen cap~~~

OMO. GKP spotted. Look like new hair style to me. and the famous stripe shirt. kekekekekeke

YtXExph.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=18598&page=1

here is the BTS video but it is tooooooo blurry.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=1007674&page=1

this bts video come from this picture.

HEw2iRm.png

Kswiss update with Ryu Hye Young.

Suddenly I have this idea. Hehehehe

40OXUCE.png

Dong Il appa: Taek-ei drive you two? Will that be ok??

Taek: Dont worry ahjusshi, I drive well.

Bora: Dont worry appa, we have 2nd driver for backup...your currently one and only son in law, he drive well.

Sunwoo: Dont worry dad, Taek-ei driving skill is good, it just he dont really know how to parking. I will do it for him. =)

How to calm :

Sung Bora version Sung Sunwoo

1988 style                                                       1995 style

Khiwhg8.gifROYmGYa.gif

VS

Ryu Hye Young version Go Kyung Pyo

qCPE3Hr.gif

See no different?. Dont worry. Me too.

Bahahahahahahaha

:grin:

Bonus

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/03/tvn-to-hold-their-own-award-ceremony.html

I hope for best couple award for SunBora, but did not put my hope too high, since it is for 10yrs anniversary. Who know they will list down all 10yrs worth dramas in their channel so yeahh, unless they pick at least 2/3 couple per year. Then we can hope couple award for SunBora. So I just hope they come together for red carpet!!!!! OMGGGGGGG.

GKP and RHY at Beauty Inside Premiere. He always stands behind her, right?

FReByht.jpg

Tommorrow is YOF last episode TT_TT Since then, I dont know when will we meet him again :bawling:

2kC4Z0x.gif

Miss SW :tears:

E2fluYN.gif

Cre: DC

@kentangbakar Me too, I dont expect that the two can get any award for acting or best couple because not many people consider them as lead characters or main OTP in the series. But I still hope to see them walking together on the red carpet

Yes @valNK, he always next to her. =) Yes, since they said SunBora is not the main couple, when the real is every couples have their own theme to portray in the drama. So I dont really put my hope too high for best couple. Unless they have best chemistry award. Then SunBora SHOULD be awarded in that category. =). I just hope they come together. I dont want RHY come with Madam Ra and RJY since they come from same company T_T. When will we can see GKPxRHY rock suits and dress for red carpet !! T_T. Come on......

I hope RHY invite GKP for her Haeohwa movie VIP Premiere. 

OsY0pfZ.png

OUSPRDT.jpg

So tomorrow is the last day we can see GKP. When can we see him again? T_T. 

Neway, he really look soooooooo fine in that black jacket. My question is, why he wear something different from the picture circulate in twitter and VCR for RHY fanmeeting?.

Actual preview

srpwFz9.gif

VS

RHY VCR fanmeeting

q8EFlzS.jpg

I dont remember where I put the picture circulate before but his attire same as this VCR.

@valNK why i just notice this!!. 

QRn6xfB.png

COUPLE LOOK!!!! Same white shoes. Same blue tops with demin too!!. HOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

I dont know why my delulu mind overwork today.

I think he look flustered after give "finger heart". It is? or not?

y7OtH8T.gif

I've just watched YOF ep6 with subtitle and it's so great to understand what GKP said in his last interview. He admits that he's hesitated type and that's quite true when you see him regret not joining the bungee jumping. As I see, he's like a typical young person who struggles with trouble and takes it serious (like me T_T ) and then realises that everyone has their own difficulties and his problems weren't that bad. (You can see KP had an easier acting path and life compared to the other three). That's why his conclusion for the interview was so good and meaningful.

12599519_1741701469408100_301538961_n.jp

BTW, as I read from twitter, the short film Graduation Trip seems to be screened online from  Apr6. 

Ce4kmoaUIAAilzr.jpg

Ce4knMkUsAA1cja.jpg  

Actually I think I understand why he not so hesitate to say "no" for bungee jumping at the beginning. He just go through something that might take his life forever, so I understand him. As time goes by, he might think bungee jumping is not that bad idea but hesitation is still there since the shocked is still there even a little. =). It still good he want to proceed the filming and follow his fellow friends to bungee jumping site. If it was me? I dont want to be disturb and want to rest. Although it seems like I look normal outside and not crying when it happen, but it still shocking. Remember what the trainer said before?. Even though you know how to swim, but with these currents it still not a guarantee. T_T. And he was with the currents quite long!!!!!. I cannot image what will happen if they cannot rescue him. T_T. So he just go through life-death situation just now. His hesitation is normal for not/go for bungee jumping. =)). 

It is good to see him with more +ve thought in YOF interview as the show progress. I learn so much from him =)). It quite sad for my case since english source is slow but I cannot complaint when I only the end user/consumer. So have to wait patiently and be thankful to the subbers =). This make me want to learn hangul badly but with my current situation, learn hangul is the last thing I can do. Have so much others things to be done 1st. T_T. 

Owh and I like that he said he learn  so much from Sunwoo =)). When we can see he have at least 30% (I want to said 50% actually, hehehehe) Sunwoo in him before, but still he have good understanding on his character, Sunwoo =)). Even he want to make that good traits of Sunwoo as Kyung Pyo, I dont mind since Sunwoo is really a good kid. So why not? Hehehehe. I really hope he stay like this. Humble through out his career and his life =). 

Seriously they will screen Hye Young short movie online ? ??? Someone plssssss post at least cuts part hye young and kyung pyo..I miss them!!! Haihh.

Anyway, he really love to wear this stripe shirt. Hehehehehe. So I think fans can give him presents loads of stripe shirt. Kkkkk. AND I love his new hair. Finally he trimmed his hair. Thank you T_T. 

OKwQbp5.png31iVYTc.pngHepy1h6.png7F5ZQCY.png

THIS IS JUST WOW!!!

UvtNwBb.gif

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kyoungpyo&no=19120

YOF finally ends. Tonight episode is great. There're many interesting scenes unshown before. Now we can see why KP was quite silent during last 6 episodes (or should I say another side of him?) GKP talked, joked and laughed a lot in this episode. The production team also made a summary about KP's countenance which got brighter day by day from the begining of the trip to the last interview. It started with GKP's tearful face and ended with his smile. How sweet ~

KP's relationship with Jae Hong, Jun Yeol and Bo Gum is adorable too. Especially with Jae Hong, they're so natural to be together. And with BG, KP said thank to BG for coming and greeting his parents before leaving for the trip  (I'm not sure about this)

12479056_937292176367178_328679179_n.jpg

News is out

GKP said he thought about Africa trip everyday and the food he tried in the trip was so delicious

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000593068

Ce9nHuyUkAEHyb6.jpg

Archived