그리고 라미란, 류준열, 류혜영 배우의 수상을 진심으로 축하합니다.12239685_1574987966146180_31347441698054

More pictures.

Red carpet.

mc0OCGn.jpgDnlU0X5.jpg

During award.

L695hwl.jpgR3kkzU1.jpg

9ezuZb6.jpg

1 2 3

"Reply 1988," a coming-of-age story about a girl in 1980s South Korea, has won best drama for "rewriting cable TV history." The tvN series concluded on Jan. 16 with a viewership record of 21.6 percent, which is unusually high for a cable soap.

The Rising Star awards went to actor Ryu Jun-yeol and actress Ryoo Hye-yeong of "Reply 1988" and comedian Lee Jin-ho of tvN reality show "Actor School," in which he receives acting lessons from veteran actor Park Shin-yang.

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/03/25/0200000000AEN20160325003500315.html?input=www.tweeter.com

(Brief trans) [Youth Over Flower] Go Kyung Pyo "I learned a lot from Sun Woo in Reply 1988"20160325000234_0_99_20160325231602.jpg?t

In the last interview, GKP said "I learned a lot from Sun Woo. How to love someone, how to not vacillate, how to calm myself and become an upright man." He added "The time filming Rep88 and joining the trip with YOF were the big and valuable time to orient my life."

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=082&aid=0000587334

To be Sun Woo

CeaHGasUIAAc8uF.jpg

Tonight episode, GKP got an accident. But fortunately, he was saved :)

CecGufWWwAIf0K1.jpgCecGvGSWIAE66M9.jpgCecGvqqXIAAYTuh.jpg

Cre: Twitter

“Youth Over Flowers” Cast Ends Trip in Namibia and Wraps Up Era of “Reply 1988”

Ko Kyung Pyo says, “Before this, I did a lot of comic roles, like on ’SNL Korea’ and on sitcoms. I was becoming either a ’young actor who does a lot of comedy’ or a ‘good-looking comedian.’” The show then shares clips of Ko Kyung Pyo in his previous acting roles, as well as looking young and eager in auditions for “Reply 1988.” They contrast it with a dramatic scene from “Reply 1988,” highlighting the fact that the show gave him a platform to showcase his dramatic acting talents.

Ko Kyung Pyo adds that he’s learned a lot from his character Sun Woo, such as how to love someone, how to stay true to your beliefs, how to calm yourself, and how to be an upright person.

“I feel like he’s helped me become who I am,” he says. “I was someone who wavered a lot. The time I’ve spent filming ‘Reply 1988’ and ‘Youth Over Flowers’ has been so valuable and important to me. I’m so grateful.”

ko kyung pyo 1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/25/youth-over-flowers-cast-ends-trip-in-namibia-and-wraps-up-era-of-reply-1988/

Full VCR of Ssangmundong YOF. Actually GKP make finger heart. kekekeke. 

Il Hwa omma VCR.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0000934785

• [+2690, -118] Everyone worked hard! I was happy while watching!! Thank you!!
  • [+2220, -92] All their back stories are so sad ㅠㅠㅠ
  • [+1933, -79] I’ll always support you. Go a long way with the mindsets you have now~~^^
  • [+1700, -84] You’ve all worked hard. I’ll look forward to you in the future too~~
  • [+1461, -90] Bongvely is so loveable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+607, -40] Bogumie that knows to how to be thankful, Gyungpyo who knows how to enjoy a vacation and who even wore a women’s top that was on sale because he was the treasurer, Joonyeol who is good at English and has deep thoughts, and the still lovely Cook Bongvely that ripped his pants - I support all you youths~~ Go a long way with a humble and good side you you~~~^^
  • [+525, -23] I agree that Youth is daring to take a challenge
  • [+466, -22] Yesterday was the most fun!!! It’s a shame that it’s over…. 
  • [+469, -23] Fighting to all four of the YOF boys!!!!
  • [+335, -17] YOF is over, but I’m curious what they’re going to talk about in the director’s cut

full cut in 

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/141759726192/250316-youth-over-flowers

I just finish watching YOF ep6, I dont know how, but I feel frighten when GKP got washed away by the currents. IT IS FAR!!!. HOMG. I understand why he did not want to do bungee jumping. It is ok GKP, you can do it at another times =)). and I love this episode too because there are so many interview part for GKP. =))). I like to hear his inner thought. He is a deep person, not like the image that we used to see him before, a blunt and straightforward guy. =)) Finally we have episode that have more GKP screen times compare to the previous episodes .

@kentangbakar I really like GKP in YOF last episode, especially the part he got accident while sailing. It was scary seeing the waves washed him out but he was pretty calm. I like how he asked his saviour's name and kept saying "Thank you". His speech about what he learned from Sun Woo and how he feel about Youth (painful, joyful and happy) are so cool too. Many fans take it as a quote :)

Some said that they always thought KP was an amusing guy but in YOF, he seems like a quiet and serious person.

Spoiler

P4FUhpf.jpg

Btw I think both GKP and RHY have cinematic faces. Their acting in previous movies and films are impressive too. I've just watched God's Quiz, GKP appeared in ss3 and 4 and his character is so remarkable. I mean he was a badass and that badass was really a cruel (but cool). I was like "Oh, doctor Sun Woo, please dont do anything related to neurosurgery" :)))) Till now, not mention Rep88, I watched 3 GKP's movies and series, and in all of those, his characters end up being killed or arrested TT_TT

And for HY, she looks so unique in her indie film. I was like "wow, that's so HY~" but honestly, I dont like her style in the drama Spy :sweatingbullets:

d10YCpL.gif

@valNK  The GKP I imagine before YOF is different from GKP i saw in YOF. Hehehehe. I thought he going to be a talkative kind of guy. But actually no, I  saw less talkative GKP when they are 4 persons vs talkative GKP when it only 2 persons. He wont talk when there rest is talking. Look at the end of the YOF when production said this is the last filming. All guys said thank you to the camera etc2. He just stood still there. Same goes to the RHY birthday video. At the end of the video everyone said something, he just there smiling and send finger heart. That is his style. That why I love this episode 6 because of they put so many GKP part of interview. Finally I can watch GKP talk properly his inner thoughts. They end the interview with GKP interview too T_T. 

RHY in spy is actually the drama itself is weird. Hihihihi. I like her in Fatal Intuition tho in the end she died too. T_T. Why both of them died in their movie??? Hewhewhewhew. Haeohwa/Love or Lies I dont know what to expect. Let wait for it. Let not died and her movie with Choi Minshik too =)). 

GKP is very versatile actor. He can do comedic (neils cantabile) i love him in that drama. I love soooo much the jdorama version. Fortunately he manage to deliver his character well =)). But I havent watch Flower Boys Next Door yet but my friends like he and Kim Seul Gi pair more than main pairs. So this will include in my next watch drama lists.  He can do heavy vilian like in Coin Locker Girl (done) and God Quiz's (havent watch it yet, but watch cuts) I love it. He done rookie detective in Man in high heels. I hate that his character die T_T. Out of all I still prefer GKP in movie > drama. So I look forwards his performance in 7years night. I read that he want to loose weight to 68kg for his character. =.=". Thats too skinnyyyy..way lighter than Bogum T_T. People in korea anticipated this movie since it from best seller novel. And I like it because that is the kind of movie that I love. Hehehehe. 

There is short movie of GKP that I want to watch but dont know where I can found it. T_T. And RHY short movie with GKP too. 

Archived