Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

17 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Ahh Vapp Reply 88 Promotion, this is not public broadcast  or talk show.. just promotional broadcasted on Naver V application..

5 CFs so far : Everland, Beanpole, KT Olleh, Samchuly, Gillette. 

not sure if Banana milk is counted as it's just edited from the scenes...but that's too hilarious like using Korean idiom, it's like "a ricecake fallen from heaven" for Ryu Junyeol...(while appa being edited away)

• Like 5

uuuuhm binggeure.... I'm not sure, seems the banana milk is PPL for the drama so they can use the bit for their promotional, not sure if it's counted as Ryu Jun Yeol CF deal, few years ago binggeure official YT channel also edited bit from another drama.. :P I need CF without Junghwanie-feel please ahahahaaaa~~ I feel heartbroken for him still... T___T

Anyway Gillette's all three version have a bit diff lines...

• Like 5

awww....I still feel the bitterness too...but at the same time....falling into Actor Ryu's awesome charisma...

Watching Taxi raw, and feel like...oh...they shouldn't replay that kissing scene...it's too painful...and then "oh why they shoot at Taek's room, that's DS's first kiss", and all those feelings came up...glad they moved to Kim's house.. (my blood pressure was like riding the roller coaster again....aigoo...it's too overwhelmed for old ppl like me...)

• Like 5

Waenyeol!!!!! Ohmygod! I don't know how many times I had replayed that gillette CF both the raw and subbed one lol thanks @EMM! And eyes on ryu team for subbing.

There are so many goodies today from YOF pictures to taxi to gillette CF. We are too spoiled, aren't we? And I'm loving it. Keep em coming please and thank you.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, Pau Gzz said:

Gillette is doing it right...good  tactic...

EVIL.....

but good....

PURE EVIL!!  

like the screen writers for Gillette just wants to see our Jungpal burn (again) and burned the whole fandom with it and we can't help but loving it but being bitter at the same time.. That’s why i said its a weird sensation 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

Ahh Vapp Reply 88 Promotion, this is not public broadcast  or talk show.. just promotional broadcasted on Naver V application..

5 CFs so far : Everland, Beanpole, KT Olleh, Samchuly, Gillette. 

thanks..

i hope he deal with more cf so that he can buy his own car lmao...not just any car but very handsome ranger jeep..

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, amareally said:

PURE EVIL!!  

like the screen writers for Gillette just wants to see our Jungpal burn (again) and burned the whole fandom with it and we can't help but loving it but being bitter at the same time.. That’s why i said its a weird sensation 

Gillette is like "Hey guys! You know one of the reasons everyone loves RJY right now is because he didn't become the husband?...You do? Is that all you can think about? Well let us remind you trough our new CF how JH is still not the husband and in our world he's still a little bit hurt by it....you're welcome ;)

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Latest goodies from Eyes on Ryu <3

I believe there's more Gillette CFs to come? haha!

Superfast work. Thank you so much EMM and Eyesonryu team. You all are godsend for us who rely entirely on subs. Thanks for this, all the past and future subs.

• Like 7

So from the CF ..Junghwan is not over deoksun at all. It's still hurt and he doesn't want to talk about that :D

Spoiler

even Gillete got it right. Nobody....NOBODY can get over someone that he loved so deep, his first love,  since elementary school until his mid 20th that fast. So when taek meet JH, at his base, he was still not over her, but he put his brave face.... :sweatingbullets:.

The writer didn't give us space to be ready of him moving on at all. That's one of the weak point of ep. 19 & 20

Next series of the CF, I want him to meet somebody that'll shock him, that'll make him get over DS completely. Let's REALLY move on Junghwan-ah. It'll be good for you...and it'll be good for us :D

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:
16 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

So from the CF ..Junghwan is not over deoksun at all. It's still hurt and he doesn't want to talk about that :D

Reveal hidden contents

even Gillete got it right. Nobody....NOBODY can get over someone that he loved so deep, his first love,  since elementary school until his mid 20th that fast. So when taek meet JH, at his base, he was still not over her, but he put his brave face.... :sweatingbullets:.

The writer didn't give us space to be ready of him moving on at all. That's one of the weak point of ep. 19 & 20

Next series of the CF, I want him to meet somebody that'll shock him, that'll make him get over DS completely. Let's REALLY move on Junghwan-ah. It'll be good for you...and it'll be good for us :D

Hide contents

i love this scene..gives him a new ladyy that made him go go after her, no hesitation.

i want her to be really a lady like Kang Sora or Moon geunyong hahahaha

• Like 10

It's bittersweet, like he couldn't get out from this Junghwan role yet, Everland, beanpole, Olleh even Gillette all CF deals landed for Junghwan, only Samchuly as himself. but then thinking about the amount involve on this, huuuum Junyeolie I'm happy for you. I am not sure how to deal with this kkkkk!

I think Gillette CF has no lady, right? Not sure never saw the CF with lady in it before.. next CF must be the one they're on suit~~ heeeeummm yay happy!!

• Like 13

gillette cf makes me : :grin::grimace::cry::bawling::grin::blush:

crying at the 'do you still like deoksun?' part but lmao uri junyeol oppa is still a perfect junghwan < 3

i missed his glare at donghwi oppa, too bad since junyeol oppa is such a softie and he didn't glare that much : ))) that makes me anticipating his upcoming the king because he's some kind of a (sexy) gangster there right? korean news also put his picture on the promotional picture now to increase popularity. our ryu junyeol oppa is really popular now, popular:heart: how i really want to go to korea to meet him and give him a congratulatory cake!!!

• Like 13

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

i love this scene..gives him a new ladyy that made him go go after her, no hesitation.

i want her to be really a lady like Kang Sora or Moon geunyong hahahaha

FINALLY, I have been waiting a time to say that but I really want to see him acting with Kang Sora, I thought it in Vapp broadcasted, She is a amazing actress, is funny, natural, kind,  intelligent, respectfull and more beautiful than any other actress in korea (in my opinion, I'm her fan, you can belive me, She would have a Incredible che mis try with RJY, I'm sure)

kang-sora-o.giftumblr_ny63v8Oyo11qaoi2mo1_400.gif

• Like 15