Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I just finished watching the taxi show and I can't believe RJY told Shin PD that he can play baduk and asked "should I play Taek" lol I'm so glad he didn't play as Taek. I can't imagine anyone else being Junghwan other than him. He also said that it was hard playing Junghwan because Junghwan was such a lonely character, he doesn't tell anyone how he really felt. (this makes me teary)

I was also teary when they played the confession scene, but starts crying when they show DS and TK kiss scene. hahahaha sigh when will I move on from R88 ending, seriously.

anw for those of you who want to watch the raw:
part 1 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ntf1w_%25ED%2598%2584%25EC%259E%25A5%25ED%2586%25A0%25ED%2581%25AC%25EC%2587%25BC-taxi-150126-hd-1_tv

part 2 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ntf1f_%25ED%2598%2584%25EC%259E%25A5%25ED%2586%25A0%25ED%2581%25AC%25EC%2587%25BC-taxi-150126-hd-2_tv

Oh my god, all threads related to R1988 were closed!... WHY?! :tears:

I am so happy to be seeing photos of the boys in Namibia. It truly looks beautiful! The colors! Wow! I have been to some deserts before, but they were white or yellow-ish, but that orange color is just stunning!

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Oh my god, any thread related to R1988 were closed!... WHY?! :tears:

I am so happy to be seeing photos of the boys in Namibia. It truly looks beautiful! The colors! Wow! I have been to some deserts before, but they were white or yellow-ish, but that orange color is just stunning!

That's what happens when people in the thread keep on arguing and bashing and such. I've seen a lot of threads that were suspended and/or closed down because of that. I kind of not go to the R1988 thread because it's not a friendly neighbourhood LOL

• Like 13

@carolinedl IKR? I just found out when I tried to edit my last post. The moderator posted what "violation" the thread violates, though. I think bashing and hateful messages are major reason for this temporary shutdown. It will be available again after 72 hours.

On the side note, Ra Mi Ran is so dazzling without her curly wig :wub:

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Oh my god, all threads related to R1988 were closed!... WHY?!

After much consideration, the Soompi Forum Staff will close temporarily the Answer Me 1998 thread including related shipping threads for 72 hours due to following violations:

2. NO DISRUPTIVE OR DISCRIMINATORY CONTENT
Rudeness, hateful messages, member bashing, and trolling are forbidden.

3. NO OFFENSIVE CONTENT
Sexually explicit content, as well as content that endorses illegal activity, is forbidden.

5. NO DIRECT LINKING OR SHARING OF COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS
You may post a general link to other resources/websites, but direct linking or sharing of any copyrighted material on Soompi.com is strictly prohibited. If you are in doubt about the content of your post/topic, please contact a moderator and/or admin to inquire.

6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.

The threads will have their opening again on Friday, January 29, 2016 (10h20 AM Eastern Time)

LMAO =D

• Like 8

2 hours ago, suzy0604 said:

ouch, they made yeolie watch the kissing scene! :tears::tears:

That made me sad too! Why have to show that to him, I thought it was HIS top 4moments urgh! :bawling::bawling::bawling:

2 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I am confused, I undertsand why the MT would be closed from what I heard, but why the shipping threads? Isn't it a safe thread to actually express our frustrations and pose our questions?...

Maybe they'll do some cleanup? Because you know trolls everywhere :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

I am confused, I undertsand why the MT would be closed from what I heard, but why the shipping threads? Isn't it a safe thread to actually express our frustrations and pose our questions?...

Same question here. Don't worry cingue ya, at least it will be able again. After 72 hours? That's long

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

yes IKR?! but poor Sunbora shipper, they are innocent tho

• Like 16

14 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I was about to post on that thread, I'm quite frustrated too.

• Like 2