Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=057&aid=0000893919 article trending on naver about ryu jun yeol and lee dong hwi's appearance on tvn's taxi this tuesday!! i'm so excited. btw if anyone has a link to tvn's livestream can they either message or send me a reply with it? i have a day off from uni when it's airing so i'm thinking about catching it live (i can't believe i'm willingly going to wake up early to catch this on my day off lol). 

some comments on the article:

응답 끝나서 아쉬웠는데 류준열 열일해서 좋다 ㅎㅎㅎ [+114 -3] its a shame that reply 1988 is over but seeing ryu jun yeol work this hard is nice
택시 한번도 안봤는데 류준열때문에기다려진다~~~ [+91 -2] i haven't watched taxi even once but i'm anticipating it bc of ryu jun yeol~~~
여기저기 많이 나와주세요^^ 자주 보고싶어요~ [+73 -2] please keep on coming (on broadcast) here and there! i want to see you often~
두분 제가 정말 사랑합니다 하하하하하핳 [+71 -3] i really love you two hahahaha
류준열 나피디한테 납치당했다며ㅋㅋ 기대된다 [+63 -3] i'm looking forward to seeing ryu jun yeol getting kidnapped by na pd
생전 볼일없던 연예가중계를 봤다 언제하는지도 몰랐던 택시방송일을 체크했다.... 요즘 내가 이러고 살아........^^ [+18 -0] aw this one is really cute.. they said they unexpectedly caught rjy on EW and before they knew it they were waiting for the taxi episode to air. then they end by saying these days this is how i'm living AW SAME TBH

• Like 14

1 hour ago, tituyphing said:

I have trouble quoting geeeez... @aprodithe haha same idea, I like casual looking man, but I can't resist ryu jun yeol in suit.. super gorgeous. laughing so hard on your junsu part, my mind goes to his dispatch pic with ahjuma pant with hani... so cute.

@mojobobo dear I think actually ryu junyeol just wanted to make sure Sangcheol fetched his card-wallet and cash from his room safety box in phuket and bring it back to Seoul, :)) so excited to see he is the one who have the travel book in hands, we know who is the yoo yeon seok here kkkkkk~~~ wonder PD Na's face when junyeolie speaks his english,,,,

I think Na Pd already learned every cast's character. that RJY probably the YYS in Laos episode, he already calculating.

Can you imagine they're running in circle without knowing where to go like the Iceland episode? the crew was so frustated to the point gave them the correct turn  (that not supposed to be happened lmao)

and the fan service above...soo cute. usually he took one fans, talk with them, take photos ..but now since there are many fans he just shake hands to EVERYONE ...so cute.

• Like 6

He's going to be playing a gangster....take my everything right now RJY kmovie gangsters and such are my weakness LOL. I love love love Nameless Gangster (well really that's because Ha Jung Woo is my ultimate k-bias yeah yeah ignore my username LOL) and Friends is one of my favorites also. Korea just does those gangster and action thriller movies so well (Ahjussi!!!) and man all the eye candy of him and JIS.....aishi, why must we wait for filming, release, and then in my case eng subs LOL. I hope he gets to do a lot of interviews and such as promotions for the movie. Who must I bribe to get him on Running Man or Happy Together (even though I loath all the MC's on that show. Why they kick off all the female MC's they used to have!?!?!!).

• Like 9

3 hours ago, aprodithe said:

4. this is not coming from V-app..but from the photos to Africa. Except for Kyungpyo who seems excited from the start of the journey, Junyeol and Jaehong practically surprised. i can even feel that Jaehong is afraid lmao. but in the above photos 3 of them looks happy and excited. and Junyeolie is the one holding the tourisme book. i bet the other will depend on him during the journey...i can't wait this journey to be aired in the broadcsted..

Sorry for cutting your post. Suddenly remembering this kind of circumtance when Yoo Yeonseok, Baro, and Sonh Hojun goes to YOF Laos trip. Yeonseok is the one who act like mother and taking care of them. Since I don't think Bogum, Jaehong, and Kyungpyo is experienced enough with travelling, next round well see Junyeol eomma for sure. Lol.

While Junyeol seriously reading his travelling book, then...

"Junyeol hyung~~~~"

tumblr_ncwllzpXIV1to9y0zo2_r1_500.gif

• Like 13

I need a daily dose of RJY, preferable 3 times a day (morning, noon and night) ^^;;

I'm getting tired of refreshing this page hoping for some new info/video/pci/anything !!,

but can't help help doing it at leas one/hour LOL. #fangirllife

I wish he'll meet jaejoong sometime in future (after military ?). Both are CjeS.

Would love to see their take on each other. The style is completely different, One is too starry, and the other is too humble. They can learn from each other ^_^

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

I need a daily dose of RJY, preferable 3 times a day (morning, noon and night) ^^;;

I'm getting tired of refreshing this page hoping for some new info/video/pci/anything !!,

but can't help help doing it at leas one/hour LOL. #fangirllife

I wish he'll meet jaejoong sometime in future (after military ?). Both are CjeS.

Would love to see their take on each other. The style is completely different, One is too starry, and the other is too humble. They can learn from each other ^_^

*lol... Some said CJes is co owned by JYJ, I don't know if it's true or not. So maybe your wish will come true. :)

26 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Not direct translation but some gist :

Hide contents

http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20160125080206265

Ryu Junyeol Go Kyungpyo, and Ahn Jaehong who were enjoying their last day of their R88 reward trip in Phuket weren't know at all that they will be casted on the show. They were kidnapped without even have the time to prepared themselves, and Ramiran, Kim Sung Gyun, Kim Seon Young are playing a big role and lure them into this kidnap. The 3 Senior actors secretly met Na Young Suk PD and Shin Won Ho Director on last day of their trip to set this trap. Youth Over Flower crews and PD who just arrived in Phuket that day, need an excuse to meet these three boys so they create an taking-picture-with-family fake event.Director Shin Won Ho includes everyone on this fake event by announcing "let's do this event as the resort has sponsored the trip" and the whole staff and crew who joined the trip thought this event was real. As the atmosphere running so smoothly, after the fake event, ramiran kimsunggyun and kim seon young casually make a conversation about Youth Over Flower, where the three boys express how they want to appear on the show for at least once. And on that perfect timing Na PD makes his appearance and told them that they're casted for YOF. After they sorted things out, they packed their bag as soon as possible and departed to Africa right away.

LOL the family picture we see might the fake event mentioned above..... Ahhh so fun,,, come on February, I can't wait!! Imagine Na Young Seok PD suddenly appears and say "Now you all said it, let's go to Africa!" hahaha

@boranoona yeaah! maybe that's also bec the accommodation they picked didn't allow that :) unlike Iceland trip~~

LOLL this is totally entrapment at its best lolololol Cheetah omma sending her sons off to her homeland???

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Hide contents

Ryu Junyeol Go Kyungpyo, and Ahn Jaehong who were enjoying their last day of their R88 reward trip in Phuket weren't know at all that they will be casted on the show. They were kidnapped without even have the time to prepared themselves, and Ramiran, Kim Sung Gyun, Kim Seon Young are playing a big role and lure them into this kidnap. The 3 Senior actors secretly met Na Young Suk PD and Shin Won Ho Director on last day of their trip to set this trap. Youth Over Flower crews and PD who just arrived in Phuket that day, need an excuse to meet these three boys so they create an taking-picture-with-family fake event.Director Shin Won Ho includes everyone on this fake event by announcing "let's do this event as the resort has sponsored the trip" and the whole staff and crew who joined the trip thought this event was real. As the atmosphere running so smoothly, after the fake event, ramiran kimsunggyun and kim seon young casually make a conversation about Youth Over Flower, where the three boys express how they want to appear on the show for at least once. And on that perfect timing Na PD makes his appearance and told them that they're casted for YOF. After they sorted things out, they packed their bag as soon as possible and departed to Africa right away.

LOL the family picture we see might the fake event mentioned above..... Ahhh so fun,,, come on February, I can't wait!! Imagine Na Young Seok PD suddenly appears and say "Now you all said it, let's go to Africa!" hahaha

@boranoona yeaah! maybe that's also bec the accommodation they picked didn't allow that :) unlike Iceland trip~~

LOL! This is awesome! (I seems to only know this vocab when it comes to this YOF Africa trip). I thought they would have known that they will be cast on YOF but they just didn't know when they are going (they prob thought it will be after they come back from the Phuket trip. Something like the Iceland trip when all 3 knew they are going but they just didn't know they are flying 'next day' in few hours time. So they have no idea at all?! Ok, it's a bit like Kang Haneul, I guess. Cornered right after the award show and asked to make decision to join the trip right there. I can't wait to see their faces! 

How are the Laos trip like? From the Iceland trip, I understand they were kidnapped too but do they even know they are cast for the show beforehand? 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Reveal hidden contents

Na PD really. Ah their episodes will be so fun, I really can't wait to watch it. Maybe I have to subscribe to M Channel to watch it ASAP :rolleyes:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

How are the Laos trip like? From the Iceland trip, I understand they were kidnapped too but do they even know they are cast for the show beforehand? 

They are not supposed to know that they are on the show. Only when they actually meet Na PD and Na PD tells them will they know. Of course if the manager decides to spoil it then they will know and I think this was the case with Jo Jung Seok ahhaah.

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

LOL! This is awesome! (I seems to only know this vocab when it comes to this YOF Africa trip). I thought they would have known that they will be cast on YOF but they just didn't know when they are going (they prob thought it will be after they come back from the Phuket trip. Something like the Iceland trip when all 3 knew they are going but they just didn't know they are flying 'next day' in few hours time. So they have no idea at all?! Ok, it's a bit like Kang Haneul, I guess. Cornered right after the award show and asked to make decision to join the trip right there. I can't wait to see their faces! 

Laos trip they're tricked that they have photoshoot. 3 of them were wearing suit...and gotcha, you're going to laos in like...3 hours.

And Baro was like " but..i have photoshoot to Felixstowe tommorow..and his manager was like "no...you'd busted" and he's laughing like crazy..it's epic and that's the best moment.

Iceland group at least they knew they'll going...Peru trip, i thought they knew as well. but Laos trip was not..and also this Namibia trip.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, parkangel said:

*lol... Some said CJes is co owned by JYJ, I don't know if it's true or not. So maybe your wish will come true. :)

Yeah, I think so. I remember reading news in 2011 that all 3 of JYJ member were investing their money on the management company.

It's getting bigger and bigger right now with so many talented actors.

Hopefully they can get close to RJY. They are 1986ers. They should be friends ^_^. (DB5K >>> JYJ are my ultimate bias :D)

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Iceland group at least they knew they'll going...Peru trip, i thought they knew as well. but Laos trip was not..and also this Namibia trip.

Iceland group knows that they are casted in FOF but they don't know where and when they are going and who's coming with them

Peru group knows who they are all going with but don't know where they are going and when they are going

Similar to Laos, the Africa group knows nothing at all (where, when, who, how, and even why are they being tricked like this) .... They were completely mobbed poor guys hahhaa but their suffering is our happiness rite?? Thankfully they're not on suits, can you imagine going on a safari trip on a suit???

I think since the Laos and Africa group are youngsters Na PD thinks it's acceptable to just shipped and marooned then anywhere and anytime he wants to

• Like 19

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Laos trip was a different kind of awesome. They literally give meaning to "youth" over flowers :sweatingbullets:

They can't help but ogling at every beautiful girl that come their way. One time while riding tuktuk (traditional laos transport ?), there are this white couple. The girl is so beautiful, all three can't take their eyes of her.

So YYS ask the man "Is that your girlfriend ?"

The man :  "Yes, She is"

YYS : "well, my friend here said that she is very pretty" I think they would like to be introduced to the girl.

But the man quickly said : "actually...she is my wife". Ho Jin looks very dissapointed  :D.

Another incident, when they play by the lake, YYS got his short pant torn (he wasn't wearing any underwear inside). So hojin give this solution to give his panty (the one he was wearing, ewwww) which YYS readily agree.

Long after they come back to korean, the manager told ho jin netizen suggestion "'why don't you just change your shorts. There is no need to give YYS the panty". Lol.

When asked by the interviewer  "does ho jin still keep the panty" he said "the panty is my favourite one. I still keep them safe at home" as he really cherish the panty. LMAO these guys :rolleyes::blink::D

They were being kidnapped too. They didn't know about the trip at all before hand. Ho jin were so shocked and confused :D

Can't wait to see the youth in Africa

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

Laos trip was a different kind of awesome. They literally give meaning to "youth" over flowers :sweatingbullets:

They can't help but ogling at every beautiful girl that come their way. One time while riding tuktuk (traditional laos transport ?), there are this white couple. The girl is so beautiful, all three can't take their eyes of her.

So YYS ask the man "Is that your girlfriend ?"

The man :  "Yes, She is"

YYS : "well, my friend here said that she is very pretty" I think they would like to be introduced to the girl.

But the man quickly said : "actually...she is my wife". Ho Jin look very dissapointed :D.

They were being kidnapped too. They didn't know about the trip at all before hand. Ho jin were so shocked and confused :D

it would be epic...hahahaha...

'ohhh..that girl are pretty...whoaa..sexy girl..." thing captured in the camera . we'll find out who's the best player amongst them lmao ( i dont know but i feel it would be kyungpyo, though i am not surprise uri junyeolie would be like that as well"

• Like 8