Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

3 hours ago, hailaft said:

I had mixed feeling when I see the fans' updates. I love seeing him so nice and polite to everyone, but I kinda want them to leave him alone too so he can have a proper vacation and rest. I hope they won't stalk him too much during the trip.

From what I read so far, most of the Phuket-based fans vow to keep their distance so the R88 team can fully enjoy this vacation and possibly come visit again :-)

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, littledonita said:

From what I read so far, most of the Phuket-based fans vow to keep their distance so the R88 team can fully enjoy this vacation and possibly come visit again :-)

Glad to hear that. Being part of a certain fandom for five  years, I learn that i-fans usually tend to have that kind of attitude to their idols. They usually just go to the airport to greet them and then try to keep their distance. 

• Like 5

hello everyone I'm new in this thread, love Ryu Joon Yeol since first  saw him in Reply 1988, I think I will watch every drama and movies he's in after this, He's such a good actor ^^ reading this thread is really interesting, i got to know he is close with other actors such as Byun Yo Han and Jisoo, my favs!:wub:

• Like 10

For everyone who already has the 25 minutes raw video of "V - [HIGHLIGHT] REPLY, JUNYEOL RYU! - 3rd Period_ The Readerfrom V-app . Here I just upload the english soft subtitle so you can enjoy watching it offline. (Note: The sub belongs to CJes, I just ripped it out)

English Subtitle for V - [HIGHLIGHT] REPLY, JUNYEOL RYU! - 3rd Period_ The Reader

• Like 18

34 minutes ago, phadungpon said:

I think i'm not the only one to shipping them in real life the moment between them is so cute 

At ICN they sit together

Reveal hidden contents

Yoaa2TQ.jpg

When they walking to the gate they walking together

Reveal hidden contents

WzrYAXr.jpg

They have couple item

Reveal hidden contents

HQCDLc3.jpg

And HR feeding JY while waiting the bus to hotel

Reveal hidden contents

gRLCsKm.jpg

GKP sat next to Hy at the flight though? *sigh *lol #lookatmegoingcrazyoversimplething

• Like 3

Though the ship was sunk in dramaland...I'm still happy these Ssangmundong chinggu are so close and having fun together like a family...that's sweet enough for me...

it's like watching Chilbong, Haitai and Binggrae become close friends, that's enough... (grandmother-mode)

(btw, saw quite a lot of friends having fun in CITT thread..hahaha...)

• Like 23

Yesterday I were watching Vapp highlights and my heart pouring so much when He cried, I could understand him, He said that He thought to be the husband wasn't so important but when He saw the comments He knew that was important to him, and we confort ed him and JH with of lovely words, I melted. He is so nice, kind and sensible, I feel like I'm start ing to like him even more than JH. I just wanted to hug him so coses and say: "It's ok, not your fault, you made your best,I know, don't worry and stay strong"

ryu-jun-yeol3.jpg

• Like 19

I'm sorry for give you the sad feeling again, but I couldn't handle it, and I think I realizes why JH wasn't the husband, I think that director and writer wanted us to see the families in the end, not just to tell us who is the husband, but He player with our feelings, and JH heart, I knew I weren't thinking too much and I'm almost sure it was JH in the begining but everybody looked towards that story so much that they decide to break our heart,  so the next time we won't ship and just enjoy the big picture. 

My wish is that the writer will think about giving us a scene where JH is happy with another women in the next season, that would be a perfect cameo for him. 

• Like 7