Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

5 minutes ago, fleshwithoutblood said:

I'm not sure if I believe that alternate ending, however didn't the pd say they wanted to make a family drama, but in family dramas a character usually dies or something? Where do I remember this from? Maybe I made it up in my head lol.

He said no one will die because this is a family drama. (Except for grandma, she wasn't the core character in this story)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It sounds like fanfiction to me. It's not the writer or PD's style to kill a character ever. If the character dies it's one you have never met and if it's one you have met briefly and were not made to feel any sort of real attachment or feelings of loss for. The writer had made it very clear in many interviews that's not what she do so I dong believe that fanfic "spoiler" for one second. Also the whole dreamed kiss thing is ridiculous as is Taek and Drok Sun busting his grave and such. Nah, I don't buy this or RJY may have expressed some kind of thoughts of a different ending for him. Boi seriously had not clue he wasn't going to be the husband and apparently neither did Hyeri. I'm going just wait for official interviews from the team where I'm sure they'll explain their reasoning. But all these speculations and rumors....I believe none of it LOL. Angry minds can conjure up anything....

I hope u are right. If it is a Fanfic, then I would really want to know why the ending was so incomplete.. I won't believe this either until I get a reliable source.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mtm89 said:

@faithinme lara No problem :). You were right about the other person though 

I was thinking that JH  did not go to their wedding because it was hard for him to see it. If he did not go because he died, i don t know what to feel

but he did attend sunbora wedding, it never mention that he did not attend taeksun or not 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, NDWinchester said:

Do any of you know whether RJY has completed his military time? Or will he be leaving soon as he is 29 now??! :(

I believe he completed his public service about two years ago in Yeongtong, Suwon. I cannot confirm this, though. It was part of some info given in his parody interview wherein he went " Passha!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Shadi Daryoush said:

yeah me too ... but if that scenario happened Kfans would probably rebel and kill the writer and PD for us *claps like a seal * 

Hahaha! In all of this, I am blaming the writer. She just led us down us this dark and depressing path...I'm just glad that RJY oppa got his big break. 

BTW, RJY is a donggap for me, but I am following the Ssangmundong ajumma rules: if he's handsome, he's an oppa. 

• Like 9

I just want this drama to be relate able to me and the kind of drama that I could rewatch when I have to escape from real life. I was glad when PDnim told us that they wont kill  any character but reading that made me sad. If this were true, I dont know if I could heal my feeling again and watch another kdrama. LOL

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, amyrrhielle said:

I believe he completed his public service about two years ago in Yeongtong, Suwon. I cannot confirm this, though. It was part of some info given in his parody interview wherein he went " Passha!

he did complete the military service, said himself that he wore glasses during his service

• Like 3

1 minute ago, boranoona said:

I mean the jh ds shipper thread.they quoted mrs. So ji sub's post.check it out.i don't want to type it here.this thread is only for uri junyeol

Must be bad for you not to say it...was it recent? Can you PM me the location of the post?

• Like 2

@amyrrhielle If my memory is right, he talked about being a jet fighter pilot and did the Pilseung. He was cutely awkward while doing the salute and talked about what I had mentioned earlier. Don't remember much about the order or connection between the the two topics but he did talk about both.

Ikr, I just want to know lots about him and his view about life because he seems so positive and interesting. Radio broadcast would be very nice, Kfans mentioned about wanting him to be a radio DJ in the Vapp comments too. And they said he has honey voice.

• Like 11

RJY looked sooooooo good during his entire v-app, I really couldn't pay attention to anything he was saying (well the crappy subtitles made it easy LOL). Boy is kind of flawless in my eyes now LOL. Blue is a really good color on him and he has good taste in movies and also mentioned he reads. He has awesome friends and even gave out good advice (I love how he told that 16 year old not to stress so much so young over the future)....I WANT HIM!!

• Like 24

So, does anyone know what his next schedules are? I know he needs to be promoting for Glory Days. 

It's quite a surprise for me that there weren't much casting news this time around compared with R1994. I would have expected RJY oppa to have as much casting offers as YYS in 2013. Are casting directors blind nowadays? Can't they see the talent this man has? I'm hoping on him being offered the My Sassy Girl drama remake. Although, I don't know if they want a flower boy playing the male lead...ugh! I think a flower boy will not fit the male lead though. I don't Cha Tae Hyun is a flower boy. 

• Like 12