Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

@diorama..if you watched a lot of old photos from byh48 and now they're three in tuxedo sat side by side is very proud. i remember in YOF junyeol and kyungpyo said they're in a acting lesson together ..thats where they're start. from indie movie to blockbuster movie...

and as junyeol fans i would support his bestfriends work too such like byun yohan or lee donghwi's drama. and surely Jisoo upcoming Doctor...well, except saeguk lol.

• Like 10

I am so proud he got all the votes from the judges right from the first round. There is no competition and the judges probably think of him before even looking at the nominations for best new tv actor award. Everyone nominated did a good job and I am proud that oppa is still all the judges No.1 choice.

• Like 13

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/03/ryu-jun-yeol-wishes-reply-1988-co-star-choi-sung-won-a-miracle-recovery-during-award-acceptance-speech/

Ryu Jun Yeol Wishes “Reply 1988″ Co-Star and Leukemia Patient Choi Sung Won A Miracle

Ryu Jun Yeol Wishes “Reply 1988″ Co-Star and Leukemia Patient Choi Sung Won A Miracle

Actor Ryu Jun Yeol has wished fellow “Reply 1988″ co-star Choi Sung Won a quick recovery, who is currently sick with acute leukemia.

On June 3, Ryu Jun Yeol won the Rookie Actor Award for the small screen at the 52th Baeksang Arts Awards. During his thank you speech after receiving the award, the actor said, “I want to send a message of support to Sung Won, who is fighting with an illness. Just like how we created a miracle with ‘Reply 1988,’ I hope he makes another miracle happen.”

He also thanked all the staff and fellow actors prior to his shout-out to Choi Sung Won.

Watch his award acceptance speech below:

Ryu Jun Yeol is currently starring in the  drama “Lucky Romance,” which airs  every Wednesday and Thursday on MBC. Catch the latest episode on Viki.

Source (1)

• Like 18

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

thank you @tenilove97 and uri @misshoggy. with open voting like this we know that you dont need connection or big agency to win. an actor for small agency for example thinking that they have no chance to win because this voting obviously open for everyone can see.

though i do agree that the movie or drama result affected the actor awards too, such like well, the highest rating drama will secure for best actor / actress awards too eventhough there's another better competitor.

but in RJY's case, he didnt even need 3rd round voting because he won total vote from 1st and 2nd round.

and it was obvious that all the judge love how he portrayed Kim Junghwan's character. the character that made everyone smile and cry...

@luffypyon remember during taxi when donghwi said to junyeol " aahhh uri junyeol, long time no see" and the mc was like " when was the last time you've met ?" and both stare each other before saying "two days" buahahahahahaha....

Of course I remember :D.  At that time, Junyeol was still emotionally affected by Kim Junghwan role but I was so glad Donghwi was very supportive by his side.  He made oppa couldn't hold his laughter. So I find it ridiculous when some salty people said they're not close. 

• Like 7

Oh hahahaha that salty people who has 40  hours a day to watch oppa drama and mocking him here and there. Tell them the bacon are too salty already because they spend too much salt in the world be careful with stroke and high blood pressure. 

They believe what they want to believe but too bad reality is not one of it @luffypyon. Both are byh48 member and even during casting they share the news with each other. They were roommate in phuket too, seat in the same table always during dinner yeah...they're not close (and sun rise from the west side I tell you ).

Thank the Lord this vote doesn't need to cheat and break the website....that's why we got the real winner here

• Like 11

LMAOOO haters so tried hard but quality cannot lie LOLLL 

I pity them wasting time to pay attention for person they hate lol. Also why they assume donghwi isn't close with Junyeol. Omg first time hearing this and I'm laughing hard LOLLL.

I hope Junyeol will get more awards in the futureee through THE KING & TAXI DRIVER. :)

• Like 9

This namja really...love-heart-hand-smiley-emoticon.gif

As his fan I'm so proud too that he got all the votes from the judges right from the first round.

Well, it's not a big surprise since everyone - I mean fellow actors, directors, reporters, etc. - keep saying that he is a great actor :D

P.S.

@luffypyon @aprodithe @Eessttaa

This was my face when I read that comment about some salty people

I don't even want to try and understand how they get some ideas, but... really???

Did they never hear of byh48???

Donghwi even got the fiancée ring in the end during taxi since he wanted to be oppa sweetheart... that's true love

laugh-leaf-emoticon.gif

• Like 14

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

Oh hahahaha that salty people who has 40  hours a day to watch oppa drama and mocking him here and there. Tell them the bacon are too salty already because they spend too much salt in the world be careful with stroke and high blood pressure.

This comment is just too funny to be read...LoL..jjang!! :w00t::w00t:

• Like 6

@diorama  hahahaha yes they're so damn funny. Their imagination are beyond belief. Creating one after another new theory to make only themselves believe. The last theory was that Junyeol and donghwi did not close which almost make the joke of the year. 

In the previous BYH Twitter there's a lot of pictures of them together even before reply88casting. The only one believes that theories is..... themselves buahahaha....

Is that true that park jungmin, the winner for Best new actor in movie category also byh48? If that's true ...wow I'm so proud of this squad really 

• Like 7

Fancam of group photo taking moment. 

Love how Junyeol is sticking with Shin PD.

Love the interaction between Junyeol land Kim Go Eun.

Love how Junyeol insisted on Bogummy to stand besides him to take photo. 

Love how Sancheolie is taking photos seriously and earnestly :P 

• Like 16

Right when Go Ahsung said Eungdabhara you can see Yook Sungjae nod his head and he knew it wouldn't be him. What an emotional win not just for Junyeol but for the people close to him specially those nominated with him.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, aprodithe said:

@diorama  hahahaha yes they're so damn funny. Their imagination are beyond belief. Creating one after another new theory to make only themselves believe. The last theory was that Junyeol and donghwi did not close which almost make the joke of the year. 

In the previous BYH Twitter there's a lot of pictures of them together even before reply88casting. The only one believes that theories is..... themselves buahahaha....

Is that true that park jungmin, the winner for Best new actor in movie category also byh48? If that's true ...wow I'm so proud of this squad really 

Hahahaha haters will always be haters..they love to waste that time to create BS imagination..they are the kind of people don't have any job, any purpose, anything in their life..hahahaha

Just keep support Jun Yeol..so he will always be happy with his work and can give his 110%..then he will get another awards..  :heart::heart: in the end we can put our hands in front of the haters and dance...hahahaha  :phew::phew: #whistling

• Like 7

23 hours ago, diorama said:

Omona...he is so handsome :wub::wub: I mean he doesn't have that typical K-artist beauty but I keep telling myself...he is so damn handsome...

he's charming. his handsomeness not the type that will make you bored. i always love guy that handsome in manly way rather than handsome in "beauty" way :wub:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, MsNads19 said:

he's charming. his handsomeness not the type that will make you bored. i always love guy that handsome in manly way rather than handsome in "beauty" way :wub:

Indeed...Agreeeee..me toooo... :glasses:  I think many of the girls here have somewhat "odd" taste of man...hahahahaha #wearedifferent 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, diorama said:

Indeed...Agreeeee..me toooo... :glasses:  I think many of the girls here have somewhat "odd" taste of man...hahahahaha #wearedifferent 

don't say it "odd", i prefer "special"? kkkkkkkk :blush:

manly guy and pretend-to-be-cool guy will always make my heart flutter and never get bored hihi. like our junyeol oppa....who'll make my heart flutter everytime i see him in my laptop and iphone lcd.......:heart: 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, aprodithe said:

And to that we'll just add this.

Clear. OK. Good.:rolleyes:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, calypso73 said:

Right when Go Ahsung said Eungdabhara you can see Yook Sungjae nod his head and he knew it wouldn't be him. What an emotional win not just for Junyeol but for the people close to him specially those nominated with him.

What eungdabara means?

@tenilove97 the seating arrangement made joowoon looks out of place there because in the same row was Cjes + Lee donghwi. Not pretend junyeol and joowoon to be close ...but it's cute that joowoon wait the byh48 party to congratulate junyeol.

• Like 5