Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

22 minutes ago, ktiminie said:

Byun Yo Han was the first one he mentioned in his speech :)

I was worry someone will jealous because he only mentioned yohan......but then that someone already included in reply88  team. Hmmmm yes I'm talking about Lee donghwi here lol 

• Like 10

Hello everyone!!! I haven't posted in a while but I always visit this thread everyday. I just want to congratulate Ryu Jun Yeol for winning the Best New Actor Award at Baeksang Arts Awards. This one is really meaningful because it's Baeksang.... Congratulations Ry Jun Yeolssi!!!! May you have more awards to come!!!

BTW, I really enjoy watching his new drama, he's good, the poker face, that poker face that made me love RJY. I'm so loving his Je Su Ho character.

• Like 15

Ryu Jun Yeol first BaekSang...its only a start and what a start after years of struggle...its going to get better from here.

I feel so proud to be his fan...there is so much to learn from this humble kind guy. Loved how he made sure to mention Choi Sung Won (breaks my heart to think about him) and sent him a support message, no pretensions no tears just simple honest concern and care. He charms me more everyday but today he won my heart all over again when he made sure to remember CSW during his most imp award speech.

Ryu Jun Yeol is an inspiration everyday just by the way he lives his life. 

• Like 14

OMGG OPPAAAA won a Baeksang award WOOW :heart: 

2330BD4C575192C41DFB4D cr : owner

he won new actor yeeees...he really did win the award for our beloved junghwan's character :wub: i am so proud of him my emotions right now.. ...your hard work and efforts have paid off congratulation junyeolie  :wub:

• Like 18

i m quite late here because  my streaming down yesterday..

Ryu junyeol,i m so proud of you..i never regret of being your fan and i love you even more..u apreciated your fan,your family and friend.. You are so different than other pretty actor..you a great actor,you deserves the award.. once again congratulationn...

• Like 12

I would say...BESTFRIEND GOAL...they're together before famous, they're together when they're struggling as an actor and learn how to be good actor, and now they even nominated together...

congratulations Junyeol, Donghwi and Byun Yohan...and off course Ahn Jaehong too and yook sungjae. even to be nominated is a priceless.

CkBoafhUgAE9vaB.jpg

• Like 17

I've replayed Ryu Jun Yeol cut so many times, then I notice when Yohan and Donghwi hugged him, Donghwi also kissed his cheek. Awww he was so proud.

tumblr_o888utjXoS1r81c2so4_540.gif

Miran Omma was also proud

tumblr_o888utjXoS1r81c2so3_540.gif

The hilarious Miran Omma when Kim Sook mentioned her

tumblr_o888utjXoS1r81c2so2_540.gif

And other JunYeol x DongHwi moments

tumblr_o888utjXoS1r81c2so1_540.gif

3oD3YFbr9SizY4s8y4.gif

• Like 20

Newsen - Nate: 'Trends', Ryu Junyeol and Kim Go Eun win Rookie awards at Baeksang Art Awards

1. [+586, -55] Congrats Ryu Junyeol and Kim Go Eun ㅠㅠㅠ It's so kind of Ryu Junyeol to include No Eul, who's currently ill, in his speech. Choi Sung Won, get well soon!!

2. [+435, -60] They both deserve it! Congrats you two!! Hoping for Choi Sung Won's speedy recovery ㅜㅜ

3. [+362, -50] Congrats Kim Go Eun and Ryu Junyeol~~~

4. [+54, -9] All the male nominees are brilliant, whoever wins definitely deserves it

5. [+48, -22] I don't know if Kim Go Eun is good at acting

6. [+45, -4] His acceptance speech is really touching. Choi Sung Won, get well soon!

news 1 - Naver: Yoo Ah In to Song Joong Ki, stars and their speeches at the award show 

6. [+149, -31] Baeksang was fun!!! Ryu Junyeol, Lee Byung Hun, Yoo Ah In, Jeon Do Yeon... All the actors I was rooting for all won ㅋㅋㅋ

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/52nd-baeksang-arts-awards-winners.html

• Like 12

Following @tenilove97's little announcement, which is actually HUGE, here's the original article:
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002564357

That little paragraph about Oppa getting unanimous votes on Round 1 and 2 made me so proud of him!

Other shocking results unrelated to oppa here 

Spoiler

So very tough competition, the judges then had to vote in the 3rd round. For Signal fans, Signal lost out to DoTS just by 1 vote!! Too upset to post it on the Signal thread. 

• Like 13

thank you @tenilove97 and uri @misshoggy. with open voting like this we know that you dont need connection or big agency to win. an actor for small agency for example thinking that they have no chance to win because this voting obviously open for everyone can see.

though i do agree that the movie or drama result affected the actor awards too, such like well, the highest rating drama will secure for best actor / actress awards too eventhough there's another better competitor.

but in RJY's case, he didnt even need 3rd round voting because he won total vote from 1st and 2nd round.

and it was obvious that all the judge love how he portrayed Kim Junghwan's character. the character that made everyone smile and cry...

@luffypyon remember during taxi when donghwi said to junyeol " aahhh uri junyeol, long time no see" and the mc was like " when was the last time you've met ?" and both stare each other before saying "two days" buahahahahahaha....

• Like 9

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

I would say...BESTFRIEND GOAL...they'rtogether before famous, they're together when they're struggling as an actor and learn how to be good actor, and now they even nominated together...

congratulations Junyeol, Donghwi and Byun Yohan...and off course Ahn Jaehong too and yook sungjae. even to be nominated is a priceless.

CkBoafhUgAE9vaB.jpg

I'm so happy for the BESTFRIENDS..they all casted together and now nominated together..LOVE their friendships..and..

Omo..omo..omo..JY handsome to the max #ahjummastyle :w00t::w00t:

• Like 11