Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

i'm sorry for being annoying, but i need help again.

so i found v-app ryu jun yeol (http://www.vlive.tv/video/4706/Replay%EC%9D%91%EB%8B%B5%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC-%EB%A5%98%EC%A4%80%EC%97%B4-REPLY-JUNYEOL-RYU) but i can't download it. i tried with tube ripper, clipconverter, videograbber, and IDM but it didn't work. i am going crazy because i really want watch it. can you tell me how to download it or give me another link?

thanks for your help

Hiiiiiii!!! One of the Chinese magazines in my country did a 2 page feature on Ryu Jun Yeol sshi and it was a good interview so I would like to share it with all of you. 

These are quick and rough translations so please excuse any inaccuracies. 

----------------------------------------------------

He, is a miracle.

Although he is already 29, he has only debuted for a year. Last year, he acted in the movie, Socialphobia, and played a calafaire role next to Kim Soo Hyun in The Producers. With the drama Reply 1988, in which he acted as one of the male leads, he shot to sudden stardom and became the nation's crush.

At the time of the auditions for Reply 1988, he didn't even have a manager. Now, he belongs to the same agency as movie superstars Choi Min Shik, Lee Jung Jae and JYJ.

Whether you look at his features individually or look at them all together, it's the same, they don't look good. With his thick lips and small monolid eyes, fans have dubbed him the next generation of "ugly handsome" after Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woobin and they are crazy for him.

To this day, there are many on the internet who still cannot get over the ending of the drama where the female lead played by Heyri ended up with Park Bogum. I confess that I belong to the Taek ship while I was watching the drama but I never once doubted Ryu Jun Yeol's acting abilities.

Although it's a simple poker face, with the minutest change of expression, he conveys the entirety of his feelings that his character lets slip in that moment. He said "If you lack confidence, your acting will also be negatively affected."

After the drama, I continued watching Youth Over Flowers and there was no way I could not fall for him anymore. Manly charm doesn't need to come from outer appearance.

Very manly, someone whom you can trust and rely upon and a natural leader. Decisive, cool and confidently speaking fluent English. Sometimes overwhelming, sometimes very gentle and always very warm. This is the kind of hyung that Park Bogum loves so much.

An emotionally rich man is even more attractive. On the African dunes, he walked away alone and took in the sunset silently. That backview, is full charm. "I like myself as I am right now." he told us.

What were each of you in-charged of during the trip in YOF?

Na PD must have pick the cast based on their own particular characteristics. (Laughs) Just like how we have soldiers in-charge of food and rations in the army, we too have Jae Hong who can make a delicious meal out of ingredients that they have never even seen before. Park Bogum and Go Kyung-pyo came along with me without showing any signs of tiredness so I could be very relaxed and be myself naturally.”

When someone suggests something you will need people to agree with it right? Although I did not voluntarily become the one to lead everyone, everytime I gave a suggestion everyone was easygoing and agreed with it and so I was very thankful. Those who watch YOF will be able to understand us better in detail.

After YOF, the journey of Reply 1988 really comes to an end. How have you grown or changed? ”This journey of a sudden shot to stardom, has it changed your life?

Honestly speaking I myself am not too sure what has changed after the end of Reply 1988's broadcast. I just came back from Africa not too long ago and although I’m not as busy as I thought I would be, I still haven't had the time to reflect and recollect on things

Undoubtedly, I am receiving more attention than before. I'm working hard on being more careful about what I say and what I do. Should I say I feel an even bigger sense of responsibility? From being kidnapped from Reply 1988's celebratory vacation to go to Africa and then to coming home from Africa, it's only now that I finally feel like Reply 1988 has ended. It feels like with the completion of filming of YOF, Reply 1988 has also finally come to an end.

Through Reply 1988, I was able to let everyone know my name and I got the chance to appear on YOF. Most importantly, I was able to gain such good colleagues. Especially my Ssangmundong friends; regardless of whether it was on the set of Reply 1988 or in YOF, we all got along very well.

Actually, whilst we were filming Reply 1988, amongst us actors we were saying that it would be good if we could all go on a trip together. We even said that we had to go all together at least once if we could find a suitable date. Thanks to YOF, we really got to go on on a trip together.

We really enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and almost forgot we were in the midst of filming for a show. We were able to just spend all our time with each other during the trip and chat about things we have never talked about before so it felt very good. We talked about life and also about the drama, such as which scenes we felt were very good and the emotions we felt at that time. This time round I grew a lot closer to Park Bogum. He was always very quiet on set but we were able to chat more during the trip.

During the trip we see glimpses of Ryu Jun Yeol spending time alone. What thoughts pass through your mind in such moments?

I actually already wanted to go to Africa and so, I was able to fulfil my wish through this trip. They even bought the plane tickets for us..actually, there wasn't anything that we needed to prepare for. From the perspective of a traveller, it was all very convenient. Haha. Each of us did what we were supposed to do and carried out our responsibilities well so we had an enjoyable time.

When I travelled in the past, I got the chance to travel alone a few times and I wanted to spend some time alone. Those times were very quiet and full of happiness. I love to watch sunrises and sunsets. The sunsets in Africa are very beautiful and I was able to watch view them with much happiness.

Not just with Reply 1988 but including YOF, these programmes smashed the ratings of their respective predecessors. Now every act of yours comes under the limelight. Do you feel burdened? How do you face everyone's attention and handle everyone's expectations of you?

I never expected that after participating in Reply 1988, I would have such a rapid rise in popularity. After the broadcast of Reply 1988, I received a lot of attention so although I was already always careful, I have now become even more careful with my words and actions because any word of my that was uttered without any other thoughts or intentions could be blown out of proportion.

In the beginning, I would go online to see for myself and I saw my name going up on the most searched list. Because the attention from fans has been so passionate, there was a lot of expectations and guesses. As an actor when I see this happening, I think to myself that I need to think more of Junghwan and make sure I act out my role well.

If you keep seeing a lot of your photos and your name constantly appearing online, won’t you start to feel proud? So in my heart I keep telling myself "let's calm down".

Even now I don't really go online to look at things. I think popularity is something that comes fast and goes fast. I know that if popularity can come to me, it can also go to someone else so I will try my best to remain unaffected by the popularity that I am experiencing now.

Credits: I-weekly Magazine

English translations: Mojobobo @ Soompi 

------------------

I really liked this interview because I think the questions were well thought through.The author has really done her homework. As usual, oppa gave his honest and sincere answers. I feel a bit sad for him that he has to act under so much restraint and I suppose he is now dealing with the successful actor's conundrum of having to deal with so much attention and expectations but yet wanting to remain true to himself. So so glad for him that he manages to go on a trip he wanted to go before being plunged back into work. Oppa, himnae!

• Like 17

I thought he wanted to go to Africa to do volunteer ?

ANyhow, i am glad he choose a movie than drama right after R88 finish. Drama would broadcasted earlier and the comparison can't be helped, yet the knetz would scrutiny them to compare his previous work to his new work..and the result.By choosing a movie is like letting the hype to die down a little before he's ready to soar again. it's not nice to keep appear in public too often. i feel sad that he had been attacked twice in this 2 months...which is very cruel...

• Like 5

CeM0B3OUYAA0bO5.jpg

from genius acting (GLD PD words) to football, to fluently English, 4years of college (hahaha, Donghwi's word)  pro on camera's angle, to driving both manual and Authomatic car to Piano...let's make a cf or drama / movie with display his baduk capability...i want to see him play baduk (it's kind of waste that he reach the highest level of amateur but we never see him play)..

what he can't do seriously ?

• Like 9

OMG! The number of times I was surprised this year by him. When you expect an actor to normally have a rest after a drama, he suddenly announced a movie. And when you thought he has shot enough cfs, a new cf suddenly drooped on us. And when you thought he will concentrate on his movie filming, we suddenly had an announcement of a new drama.

WAHHH!!! A new drama!!! I'm loving the premise of Lucky Romance. Sounds like a fun story. And I'm pretty sure this time round we can witness his kissing skills. Like FINALLY!

• Like 16

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/22/ryu-jun-yeol-set-to-star-alongside-hwang-jung-eum-in-lucky-romance/

Ryu Jun Yeol Set to Star Alongside Hwang Jung Eum in “Lucky Romance”

Ryu Jun Yeol Set to Star Alongside Hwang Jung Eum in “Lucky Romance”

Actor Ryu Jun Yeol is set to play the male lead in the upcoming MBC drama “Lucky Romance,” also starring Hwang Jung Eum.

His agency confirmed the news on March 23. This will mark the “Reply 1988” star’s first time to play the lead role in a drama by one of the major broadcasting stations.

An exceptional achievement for a rookie, Ryu Jun Yeol lands his first big lead role in a Big Three (KBS, MBC, SBS) drama barely a year since his official debut. It appears that his performance on the popular “Reply 1988″ left a strong impression on the drama crowd, allowing rapid progress of his acting career.

Ryu Jun Yeol’s fellow “Reply” actor Park Bo Gum and Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri will also star in major dramas this spring, proving that the “Reply” series has once again served as a springboard to fame for new and underestimated talents. They will star in KBS‘ “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” and SBS‘ “Entertainer,” respectively.

Meanwhile, “Lucky Romance” is a romantic comedy based on a webtoon of the same name. Hwang Jung Eum will play a superstitious girl named Shim Bo Nui, while Ryu Jun Yeol is expected to portray engineering student Je Su Ho. The drama will premiere in May after “Goodbye Mr. Black” ends its run.

Source (1)

RELATED

• Like 10

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

CAN'T YOU REMEMBER THAT I SAID THAT THE MALE LEAD OF THIS DRAMA SUITABLE FOR HIM ???

CANT YOU CANT YOU....

NOW IT'S GOING TO BE REAL ????

DID SOMEONE READ MY MIND ALREADY..

(SORRY FOR THE CAPSLOCK)

• Like 9

41 minutes ago, Lyna said:

OMG IS THIS FOR REAL? O_O He's going to be lead in Lucky Romance? I was already interested in this but now my anticipation just grew exponentially :w00t:

is it true?? the description of the drama, and imagining Junyeolie as a (virgin) uptight money pincher already making me giggle like a mad woman....:D

but can he fit in his schedule to shoot two movie and one drama? I mean how?

EDIT : It is confirmed! wow... cant wait, uri Junyeolie sure works hard..

• Like 8