Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

15 hours ago, emy_rose said:

giphy.gif

Eek, why I can't remember where is this scene from??!!! Specials? BTS? 

9 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

Beanpole!

Oooh...a beanpole short story to be released on 4 March. Second part of his love story? Please don't put another girl with short hair like Deok Sun's. 

As for the car CF, it is confirmed that there will be a car cf right? So far, the pics that I have seen looked very much like the concert day scene in ep18. If they are going to do a parody on that, please deviate from that sad story. Make a joke or anything! I don't want to be reminded of the disappointment... :tears:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Eek, why I can't remember where is this scene from??!!! Specials? BTS? 

Oooh...a beanpole short story to be released on 4 March. Second part of his love story? Please don't put another girl with short hair like Deok Sun's. 

As for the car CF, it is confirmed that there will be a car cf right? So far, the pics that I have seen looked very much like the concert day scene in ep18. If they are going to do a parody on that, please deviate from that sad story. Make a joke or anything! I don't want to be reminded of the disappointment... :tears:

Yes...I don't think it will be duksun look alike. Remember the model girl who posted a photos of her and RJY in IG ? I think its the same CF.

• Like 4

Guys, the Show "Problematic Men" has just published their preview where they will hold a reply 1988 special/Themed episod

and there will be special guest... I wonder who it is? they blurred the guest, could it possibly be our Junyeolie?

Cr. TVN@youtube

• Like 8

The voting link for Soompi Shipper contest is up :D

Do remember to vote for 'Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)' and 'Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)'(there is also a yeolgum thread in shippers paradise). 

As stated on the page, you can vote once every six hours. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

Any other questions, feel free to message me. 

• Like 21

Youth Over Flowers in Africa - Reply F4 Fictional Feed by Em
Hope you like my Junyeolie feed!

(did you notice.. one of the posts are different? hahahahaha! I couldn't resist :p)

mJDPPcc.png

• Like 14

[ENG SUB] Beanpole 'That Man's Second Story' Teaser with Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 

Source: Beanpole Official Facebook
Subbed by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not translate to other languages without permission.
Don't forget to credit Eyes on RYU when sharing! Thank you ^^

See you this friday!!! :P
Ready your hearts for this CF! (and Ep3 of YoF of course ;p)

• Like 18