Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

5 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

yes.. thats a perfect way to describe him,,  he is giving off warm and comfortable vibe.. I am usually a doubtful kind of person, that I am constantly having a dilemma of believing that his persona potrayed in the media is the real him, and that his instant fame will get into his head.

but having watch and read a lot of his interview, broadcast, BTS and now YOF, I can not help but to fall deeply into his charm. he is a wholesome man.

even when he's sick and coughing badly, he still try his very best to not disappointed the media and fan that came to the pers conference.

yay! a man like him have not gone extinct! there's hope, peole... lol

yes...the way he showed hmself in YOF, rather than omma, i prefer him like appa. yes, appa has more instinct to direct his family where he should be going. the boys, or let me say Jaehong and Kyungpyo didnt know what they should be doing and going once they reach Namibia. they would be like a lost kid without Junyeol. so i very much understand why Junyeol moves so fast by himself. not that he didnt consider the other's interest, it's just they're too confuse and too excited to know what option they may have and what the difficulty they had.

the first difficult was about the car, which obviously brought Jaehong and Kyungpyo back to reality. and also about the money. and eventhough the excitement is drop to 50%, they still dont know what to do. here is where Junyeol takes the matter in his own hands, decide what to do. it could be his own burden, but what could he do ? he can't let his friends confuse more..let him confuse by himself (this is so Junghwannie isnt it).

but that didnt mean he didnt let Jaehong and Kyungpyo do nothing and him shining or doing anything by himself. He asked Jaehong or Kyungpyo to sign the contract with the car owner (which obviously a mistake as well as Jaehong didnt read the contract properly. I dont blame Jaehong..he's confuse as hell, he's in the middle of nowhere his comfort zone without him knowing 24 hours before). and this where Junyeol take the matter back into his own hand, decide to go back to the airport to search another rental company which is official. soo appa like right, appa always let the kids do what the kids want to do. but when the kids failed, he takes back the matter into his own hands, and give them an examples how to do it better.

yes, this is what a good dad would do. deciding things fast, takes the matter into his own hands, and when it failed, he took the blame, and decide the plane B as fast as possible. very fast...A mom would be more confuse and probably discuss nonstop what to do...i am a woman so i know that in that situation i would not go that fast into the 2nd option.

His mature way to handle the situation is the one made them move forward in the journey. just like dramabeans said, without junyeol they probably wouldnt even leave the airport hahahaha. and i think the capture said they all would drive for approx 2500 or more km..which probably Junyeol took that 1000 km on his credit. while the rest share 1500 km divided into 3. it's amazing isn't it.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

yes, this is what a good dad would do. deciding things fast, takes the matter into his own hands, and when it failed, he took the blame, and decide the plane B as fast as possible. very fast...A mom would be more confuse and probably discuss nonstop what to do...i am a woman so i know that in that situation i would not go that fast into the 2nd option.

His mature way to handle the situation is the one made them move forward in the journey. just like dramabeans said, without junyeol they probably wouldnt even leave the airport hahahaha. and i think the capture said they all would drive for approx 2500 or more km..which probably Junyeol took that 1000 km on his credit. while the rest share 1500 km divided into 3. it's amazing isn't it.

you are right, he is such a great husband and appa material to the point that I want to ask his mother how to raise a son like him..

with all that awesome-ness and.............................he doesn't even drink or smoke!? I am SOLD!

I am both excited and afraid of watching the next episode YOF, I afraid to discover another love-able and charming side of him, I seriously can not afford to  love (read: obsessed over) him more than I do now.. :P

• Like 8

7 hours ago, jewel_tamasa said:

he is famous for having a "nice smell" and it is his natural scent?! O.M.G. this guy is a total player. he just know how to slay my already weak heart. im gone..

Eeeyyyyyy Ryu Jun Yeol I don't know what you mean by 'natural human smell' but that made me really curious what your natural smell is like... You want us to sniff you??

That answer somehow got me red in the cheek blushing and mind traveling to sniffing him on the neck.....

Ohoohohohohohohohohohohoho the dirty mind he inflicted in me 

• Like 9

I'm just going to do a quick translation of oppa's interview with NEWSPIM.

Oppa said that his English improved a lot whilst he was travelling and that the way he speaks in YOF is simply the way any one who loves to travel would speak. He also said that he loves to watch American movies and dramas and likes to imitate the way they speak English. 

Oppa said that after the first episode of YOF aired, the term "Ryu Jun Yeol English" trended on Naver and he was very surprised. Actually, oppa feels embarrassed because to a person who speaks perfect English, this would be something funny (i.e. oppa's grammatically imperfect English being praised). 

Oppa also said that the audience were focused on how he was able to speak English with such confidence oerseas and that was why they were applauding him (rather than applauding him for speaking perfect English). 

Note: This has been translated from Chinese (cr 翻译by 大蓓蓓, 制图by 小猴子) so there may be some inaccuracies but you get the gist of it. 

PS: Oppa, it's ok, your English is good enough for me (and so good for someone who has not learnt formally!)!!! <3<3<3

• Like 22

Yes his grammatical was not perfect. But he didn't said he's fluent as well. He just being humble to say that his English are good enough to survive is understatement. Some haters love. Say that it was not perfect and they didn't understand blah blah blah. It was funny because for someone who didn't learn English properly and rarely speak English people with different accent easily understand him.

• Like 7

He has done so many interviews, uri namja is such a hardworker!!!  

Here we go again with a daily dose of oppa :wub: this new pics are from his interview with Chic News...

Cb0_mIHUAAACWf4.jpgCb0_l2xUAAEIvOi.jpgCb0_mssUYAAdIkP.jpgCb0XJwHUkAApIn2.jpgCb0_mZRUYAAPK5O.jpg

More goodies....this time from his interview with Kookmin News ;)

Cb3GrCGUUAAbox3.jpgCb1B4rjVAAAkoVQ.jpgCb1B4M5VAAA33mx.jpgCb1B3UZUAAAKr0j.jpgCb1B892UEAA0xFL.jpgCb1B9wNUcAEITh9.jpg

cr: rjyth

• Like 21