Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

16 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Based on my very limited understanding, this was taken on 30th Jan. Basically the boys have not showered for sometime (Jun Yeol Oppa was looking for shower facilities), have been without electricity and are trying to look for a place to stay for the night. Something happened to their original lodging, i think the booking got cancelled. GKP is frantically looking for lodging and Ahn Jae Hong is stuck in mental breakdown phase hahaha. In the end I think the staff gave them insect repellent because of the mozzies. 

This is the best I can do, maybe @EMM! can help >.<

OMG poor uri Junyeol Oppa :tears::tears::tears::tears:  can you translate the other one too chingu~~, i edit my post because someone mention uri Junyeol oppa in that post..please~~~~*wink**wink*:rolleyes:

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

I could take cold weather with no shower but being in the mud and then no shower. Nah. It's like going a day without food. Anyway, is he going for movies for now? No kdrama yet?

Oops.. am I the only one who giggled as I read about their states in Africa? My reaction basically went from...

Black out *hahahaha*

to...

Bathed in muddy water *OMG!*

to...

No lodging *Oh dear...*

to...

Menbong *wahahahahahaha*

to...

Mosquitoes *Pfffffffftt!!!*

I think I'm the one having menbong :w00t:

Jokes aside, I hope everything went smooth till the end. Despite the obstacles, these will make for a good memory if they can overcome them.

• Like 14

10 hours ago, kiklaminHo said:

hi All

if anyone has the link from his free style audition in R88 can he please post it ?

thank you chingus

did you found that video? if you havent got it, i have that video link. i hope that video was the one that you looking for. that video credit to TVN and translated by EyesonRyu Youtube

Spoiler

• Like 5

3 hours ago, jewelleng said:

yess!! finally i had my acct here!! a 35-yr old ahjumma creating a soompi acct for "oppa". such a trash..

Muahahaha! You say it out loud! Actually I dont want to write down my age because too ashamed to feel like ahjumma lol. I am gonna reach my 30 this year. Welcome chingguu lets just pretend as agashi in this thread! Junyeolie oppaaaaa saranghaeee! :w00t::w00t::w00t: 

• Like 16