Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 minute ago, diorama said:

Indeed...Agreeeee..me toooo... :glasses:  I think many of the girls here have somewhat "odd" taste of man...hahahahaha #wearedifferent 

don't say it "odd", i prefer "special"? kkkkkkkk :blush:

manly guy and pretend-to-be-cool guy will always make my heart flutter and never get bored hihi. like our junyeol oppa....who'll make my heart flutter everytime i see him in my laptop and iphone lcd.......:heart: 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, aprodithe said:

@diorama  hahahaha yes they're so damn funny. Their imagination are beyond belief. Creating one after another new theory to make only themselves believe. The last theory was that Junyeol and donghwi did not close which almost make the joke of the year. 

In the previous BYH Twitter there's a lot of pictures of them together even before reply88casting. The only one believes that theories is..... themselves buahahaha....

Is that true that park jungmin, the winner for Best new actor in movie category also byh48? If that's true ...wow I'm so proud of this squad really 

And to that we'll just add this.

Clear. OK. Good.:rolleyes:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, calypso73 said:

Right when Go Ahsung said Eungdabhara you can see Yook Sungjae nod his head and he knew it wouldn't be him. What an emotional win not just for Junyeol but for the people close to him specially those nominated with him.

What eungdabara means?

@tenilove97 the seating arrangement made joowoon looks out of place there because in the same row was Cjes + Lee donghwi. Not pretend junyeol and joowoon to be close ...but it's cute that joowoon wait the byh48 party to congratulate junyeol.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, tenilove97 said:

Didn't even need to get to the 3rd round...Unanimous! Well deserved too! So proud! :thumbsup::heart::kiss_wink:

chingus I ll say the same that Dong Hui said to RJY in their "Taxi" appearance.

-long time no see my friends.....

I have such a long time to post that I forgot how to delete pics when I quote a comment....lol. please chingus remind me and forgive me for not doing it this time.

I felt so proud reading @tenilove97comment about RJY unanimous win .

All of us who fell for JungHwan watching R88,  and  cried for days watching his love confession   knew the Baeksang had already RJY name on.

I love seeing RJY seating with his friends around him.Such a nice picture.

.Waiting to see more in the future.

• Like 15

I know I’m a bit late to the party, but it’s never too late to say this:

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING A BAEKSANG FOR THE BEST NEW ACTOR!!!

giphy.gif

I’m so happy that he got the award! Honestly I was not quite sure he would get the award since BYH was also nominated and BYH is an amazing actor. But anyways, I screamed myself out and couldn’t stop crying because of happiness for him…. He really deserves the award. I am so proud of you oppa! We all know the things that he did to reach this place… Starting from a part-time crew member in drama production to an actor who receives the Best New Actor in BaekSang awards ….. I’m seriously so proud!  The fact that one can only receive this award once in his lifetime and also the fact that he won the award unanimously ….

This just proves how an amazing actor he is and that he is purely talented. This award is just the beginning of your bright and long-lasting career; I hope RJY will be able to receive more awards in the future!!!! I know he will! After all, with those talent and figure and personality, I know RJY will shine brightly in the industry. RYU JUNYEOL FIGHTING!!!!!

• Like 18

It has been a HOT SUMMER and I love everything about it....

1. Can we talk about how cute is Je Suho?! Gosh! There are moments that I laugh so hard but at the same time, my heart is fluttered because of him ㅠㅠ Somehow, I suddenly forget who's Kim JungHwan for a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My "fan girl mode" is always on especially for him, just...can't...help-ing~~! 

200_s.gif

2. Congratulations on winning one of the Baeksang award oppa yah~! I was so proud that he was nominated but to win is definitely the best feeling !!! (Sorry Yohanie :P)  Hope that he always stays humble and has a "shine bright like a diamond" future! Glad that I got to know him from the beginning of his acting career and I have a feeling that I would stick with my boo for a long time! Looking forward to seeing what's next! ^^ 

CkBzFPwVAAEdE9Q.jpg

RYU JUNYEOL FIGHTING! :heart:

• Like 19

2 hours ago, vyvy730 said:

It has been a HOT SUMMER and I love everything about it....

1. Can we talk about how cute is Je Suho?! Gosh! There are moments that I laugh so hard but at the same time, my heart is fluttered because of him ㅠㅠ Somehow, I suddenly forget who's Kim JungHwan for a while ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My "fan girl mode" is always on especially for him, just...can't...help-ing~~! 

2. Congratulations on winning one of the Baeksang award oppa yah~! I was so proud that he was nominated but to win is definitely the best feeling !!! (Sorry Yohanie :P)  Hope that he always stays humble and has a "shine bright like a diamond" future! Glad that I got to know him from the beginning of his acting career and I have a feeling that I would stick with my boo for a long time! Looking forward to seeing what's next! ^^ 

RYU JUNYEOL FIGHTING! :heart:

i want talk about that too..

omaigod,je su ho such a cutie,i love him..he's so pure,nerd and innocent guy..he don't know anything about girls,dating and love .. he must be really shocked when bonui said want sleep with him..*I WANT SLEEP WITH HIM TOOO!!!* jesuho characters totally different with JH.,JH never tell anything about his feelings to his friend but jesuho talk abt bonui to RH ,JH is a tsundere type,but SH is nerdy and junghwan is quite chubby but jesuho is thin.. hahaha

Spoiler

i heard someone said she wanna grab his face on her..kukikiki

*just imagine he looks at you this close*

me : kiss himtumblr_o8ak3mlwyz1uiqzaro1_250.gif

• Like 10

On June 3, 2016 at 10:54 PM, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

CkFYzfUUgAANB3p.jpg

CkFY0sVVEAAv-lZ.jpg

credit: ryuyeolstar

WOW! What a speech. I just loved how he mentioned Sungwon in his speech, his family, friends, company, co stars, staffs and fans and thanking God above for all the blessings he received. I'm a proud fan. Ryu Jun Yeol will go places and will reach higher goals. We all know how humble he is and even if he reached the peakest peak of his career, he will still stay grounded, no matter what because he puts God in the centre of his being.

Anyways, I can't wait until episode 5 of LR will air and see what happens next whether he'll give in to BN or not :lol:

• Like 17

Can I be any more happy hehe so proud of him and not surprised at all bc he DESERVED THIS WIN #haterscango watch out ppl this guy is here to stay, slay the throne & shine. Many more to come. 

• Like 14

i find it's cute that Choi Minshik sunbaenim sat at Ra Miran's chair to give congratulation to Junyeol...and even the other actor around their chair (Joowoon, Yoo Ahin) paid attention and smile with their conversation.

and the chair composition is a little bit confusing. one time DO and Yook Sungjae sat at the front row..suddenly DO sat beside SJK (behind CJES and SIM ENT actor seat). While RJY always sat in the same chair the whole ceremonies i think, but the one on the left and right changed constantly. (oh the right one only between Lee donghwi and Joowoon lol).

• Like 8