Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

30 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Maybe consolation awards for actors who got burned by cable channel "X" (pssttt Yoo Jung and Junghwan). I only care that he will be making public appearance ahahaha. I hope he doesn't wear a suit with sport shoes again. I will compromise and he can keep his white socks please just use proper dress shoes!

HAHAHAHHAHA Consolation Awards XD

Slay them Junghwan~aaah and Jung Sunbae

at least both of characters win The Nation Hearts PS : and International Hearts *Wink..

• Like 5

Ryu Joon Yeol expresses sympathy to Suho and his immense popularity

Suho-ryu-joon-yeol_1458603703_af_org.jpg
Suho revealed the heartwarming sympathy he received from Ryu Joon Yeol.During an interview with Hankyung.com, Suho talked about a past conversation he had with Ryu Joon Yeol regarding rumors about each other. Suho said, "Joon Yeol once asked me 'You are an idol star, and in a group that gains great attention from many people. How did you survive all along.. It must have been tough."
Suho continued, "I don't think I was able to provide much encouragement, but Joon Yeol's words were rather more memorable to me. All I said was, 'Hyung, it's the proof that you are receiving great love'."
It's good to see the two famous stars give encouragement to one another. What a great companionship!
  • Like 9

i think the filming is during tao's departure, so it's very hard for him. and i am very proud that Junyeol who never been in idol world are very concern with Suho. Junyeol always care to everyone around him, from crew to costar. His bromance with Suho are my 3rd favourite after with BYH and Jaehong... (but Suho is in BYH48 too...so can i consider him as first too hahahaha..they're beyond cute).

@Niel2804 yes..it must be a treasure to have a friend who always stand by you in that very moment. it's soo touching..another touching message was his childhood friends, and also SocialPhobia's director...they're not afraid to voiced out their opinion and strength by their belief that Junyeol is innocent.

• Like 6

By the way, i read this from YOF africa thread, her recap is better than DB (If you know what i mean *Wink)

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-5/

Before leaving, Jun Yeol fools around with the walkie-talkie, “Hello all, I am the driver, Ryu Jun Yeol, that will take everyone safely to Victoria Falls today. Before we arrive at the destination…”, but gets yelled at by Na PD to hurry up and get going. BWAHAHAHA

• Like 14

@nggalin

Copy the video link and paste it in downsub.com, click download and choice english and Download... rename the downloaded srt file with the same title with the video...

Enjoy XD

@aprodithe

I am so grateful that he surrounded by a good people, which mean Jun Yeol also a good friend to them because they willingly stand for him in difficult situation ^^

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Niel2804 said:

By the way, i read this from YOF africa thread, her recap is better than DB (If you know what i mean *Wink)

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/03/20/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-5/

Before leaving, Jun Yeol fools around with the walkie-talkie, “Hello all, I am the driver, Ryu Jun Yeol, that will take everyone safely to Victoria Falls today. Before we arrive at the destination…”, but gets yelled at by Na PD to hurry up and get going. BWAHAHAHA

I think the writer is PBG fans but she's pretty fair towards each cast. i love how she described how everyone is very responsible to their duty...and everyone appreciate the other's duty as well. is that why the viewers found it's boring ? because everyone appreciate each other and say thankfull towards each other...noone deserved to be called pabo..they never experienced wrong road..

i was upset that being called paboo is what tthey called good in variety. we're sorry that these boys are beyond that...especially Junyeol can't be called paboo hahahaha. and Kyungpyo...the one working on the money. poor boy...he's more worry how they can't do rafting because they lack of money. it's good the hyungs keep assured him to enjoy the trip instead of keep worrying over the money.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

I think the writer is PBG fans but she's pretty fair towards each cast. i love how she described how everyone is very responsible to their duty...and everyone appreciate the other's duty as well. is that why the viewers found it's boring ? because everyone appreciate each other and say thankfull towards each other...noone deserved to be called pabo..they never experienced wrong road..

i was upset that being called paboo is what tthey called good in variety. we're sorry that these boys are beyond that...especially Junyeol can't be called paboo hahahaha. and Kyungpyo...the one working on the money. poor boy...he's more worry how they can't do rafting because they lack of money. it's good the hyungs keep assured him to enjoy the trip instead of keep worrying over the money.

Yaps, i think the author is fair ^^ and she loves YOF cast bromance hahahaha she even asking where the scene when PBG kissed RJY hahahahaha. i don't think it's boring, well maybe because i am so madly in love with the cast kkkk, and for me the show really showing how youth in trip now days, as someone who in my 20s, it's like seeing my self in vacation XD

For me, i even watch it without sub which is very rare for me to do, i watch K-Variety Show without sub only for YOF Africa and Solim Couple hahahaha i am okay watching it even without sub, if other says that the show is boring maybe because they not watching it using my eyes XD

Paboo means good in variety ? Heollll then they should watch "Problematic Man" all the cast is smart but they still can entertain us which mean they good in variety XD

• Like 4

ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....finally i see them hahahahaha...kim go eun came to the vip premier (probably not walk through red carpet tough)..but i do think she's like the lady of the BYH groups since, you know...she's the ex first lady buahahahahaha...

she's sooo supporting friend...i love her. i was highly doubt that she would attend last night but she did...and my question is, does Choi Minho also BYH48 too? he said he came to support Junyeol and Suho...but he seems close with the other too..

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

Yaps, i think the author is fair ^^ and she loves YOF cast bromance hahahaha she even asking where the scene when PBG kissed RJY hahahahaha. i don't think it's boring, well maybe because i am so madly in love with the cast kkkk, and for me the show really showing how youth in trip now days, as someone who in my 20s, it's like seeing my self in vacation XD

For me, i even watch it without sub which is very rare for me to do, i watch K-Variety Show without sub only for YOF Africa and Solim Couple hahahaha i am okay watching it even without sub, if other says that the show is boring maybe because they not watching it using my eyes XD

Paboo means good in variety ? Heollll then they should watch "Problematic Man" all the cast is smart but they still can entertain us which mean they good in variety XD

yes..that's what I read mostly in the comment. it keep saying that this show is boring and how the cast were too nice to each other. i dont know, but when i had vacation with my 8 friends, we're trying our best not to create any conflict. AT ALL. when we decide what should we eat, we have consensus that it should be something cheaper and have various menu. not in one menu restaurant for examples.  when we decide what should we do in one place, we decide what most of us want to do..if we love to do parasailing, then we will do it..if 3 of us afraid of height, they can just sit and wait while taking pics of the other who did parasailing.

I dont understand why they'd been called too nice...it's just a consensus for every traveller so everyone can enjoy the trip. dont create trouble is our first consensus.2nd is that we must tolerate into each other..like who's going to take a bath first in our guest house (we rent a house together for 4 days) , the longest one should take a bath latest..that's the consensus...and noone complain. my friend even decide not taking a bath in the morning because she wakes late and she usually took a bath at least 15-20 minutes. no complain at her side...

Problematic man is nice..but sometimes i confuse hahahaha..i prefer abnormal summit. i learn a lot from them and they're have funny side too

• Like 4

New CF?

Spoiler

12 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

ciaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....finally i see them hahahahaha...kim go eun came to the vip premier (probably not walk through red carpet tough)..but i do think she's like the lady of the BYH groups since, you know...she's the ex first lady buahahahahaha...

she's sooo supporting friend...i love her. i was highly doubt that she would attend last night but she did...and my question is, does Choi Minho also BYH48 too? he said he came to support Junyeol and Suho...but he seems close with the other too..

Lol, ex first lady!

• Like 4