Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

13 minutes ago, ohmyrjy said:
  Hide contents

I think KGE knows RJY because of BY. She dated BY before. She's also close to Suho. Basically, to all BY's friends. :)

Thanks @snowglobe147

RJY acted together with KGE in one movie too...and I saw photos of RHY with KGE too...I guess indie movie actress are hanging out together too. They knew each other and some are good friends. 

No more interview? I am kinda sad yet relieved. We will have no tommorow premiere... Then concert R88an then Glory Days premier before fan meeting. Then I guess we will have a quiet moment because oppa needs rest too ...though we would miss him a lot. And the king will only be release maybe next year ???

• Like 8

3 hours ago, luffypyon said:

[270216] Ahn Jaehong + Ryu Joonyeol + Park Bogum’s YOF Interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000119774

How was Youth Over Flowers?
AJH: It was a different experience. If movies and dramas show acting, then YOF shows the person called ‘Ahn Jaehong’. There aren’t a lot of opportunities that allow you to experience this. Watching the show, I looked different to myself. I saw sides of me that even I didn’t know of. I didn’t know that I paid so little attention to what Shin Wonho PD was saying. (Laugh) It was really hot.
RJY: It was really fun. Since we really went without knowing anything, we couldn’t bring anything with us, so there a lot of episodes that popped up.
PBG: It was extremely fun. I didn’t know what went on in Phuket with the Hyungs, but seeing them being so considerate of me as I watched the first broadcast, I fell for them. This is something that I kept on saying, but I was thankful. Through YOF, I came to understand the charm of travel.

You went to Africa, which is normally hard to go to.
AJH: Honestly, I was really happy going to Phuket too. It was my first time in Southeast Asia, so I was wondering how the regional noodles will be and looked forward to the pad thai. I enjoyed local food and had fun spending time with my colleagues, but I ended going to Africa too. I had my preconceptions about Africa, during the time I spent there, I didn’t know anything. I think the time I spend in Africa was valuable. There were of course surprises, but I thought that I’d have to leave a lot of things in my eyes and heart. 
PBG: Everyone asks if it was hard, but it wasn’t hard at all. It wasn’t even hot, Ryu Joonyeol Hyung lead us well and Kyungpyo Hyung made it comfortable for me. On the other hand, I got in that car accident.

It’s your first variety show.
AJH: Everything was new. They really shoot 24 hours a day, even us sleeping. The first two days, it was burdensome. Since it was the first time for all four of us, rather than trying to do something funny, we focused and enjoyed the vacation. Wouldn’t the viewers enjoy watching that?
RJY: We weren’t different from how we normally were. We’re originally good friends. I think it came out fun.

Park Bogum wasn’t around the rest of the Ssangmundong gang much. In particular, you only met Ahn Jaehong in the manitto episode.
PBG: They became Hyungs that I want to see more often. Since Ryu Joonyeol Hyung and Go Kyungpyo Hyung were students, they even went to Gyeongju and made lots of memories. I didn’t go to school, and was only ever at the training centre, so I didn’t see them much. Ahn Jaehong Hyung in particular took great care of me at the set, but there weren’t a lot of opportunities to get close. We got to share a lot of honest conversations and spend valuable time getting close to one another [on the trip]. It was like going on a vacation with family.
AJH: We did a project together, but it was hard to say that we were close, but I’ve gained a great dongsaeng.
RJY: Since we were stuck together closely more often than at the filming set, we shared more deep and honest conversations.

Source : http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/140114821307/270216-ahn-jaehong-ryu-joonyeol-park-bogums

A.N: Thank you so much @EMM! for sharing the interview ^^

Is this during YOF pers conference? Because junyeol's answer is the shortest and  to the point...unusual of him.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Because he was sick :(  at that time

6 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Because he was sick :(  at that time

Yes...that's why I notice his answer was the shortest amongst them. Usually junyeol has good and very well explanation answer like during V app.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, aprodithe said:

RJY acted together with KGE in one movie too...and I saw photos of RHY with KGE too...I guess indie movie actress are hanging out together too. They knew each other and some are good friends. 

yup the one with Choi Minho - grandmother spring pr something. He did a short appearance there. But that was after they met through BY. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, emy_rose said:

giphy.gif

Eek, why I can't remember where is this scene from??!!! Specials? BTS? 

9 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

Beanpole!

Oooh...a beanpole short story to be released on 4 March. Second part of his love story? Please don't put another girl with short hair like Deok Sun's. 

As for the car CF, it is confirmed that there will be a car cf right? So far, the pics that I have seen looked very much like the concert day scene in ep18. If they are going to do a parody on that, please deviate from that sad story. Make a joke or anything! I don't want to be reminded of the disappointment... :tears:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Eek, why I can't remember where is this scene from??!!! Specials? BTS? 

Oooh...a beanpole short story to be released on 4 March. Second part of his love story? Please don't put another girl with short hair like Deok Sun's. 

As for the car CF, it is confirmed that there will be a car cf right? So far, the pics that I have seen looked very much like the concert day scene in ep18. If they are going to do a parody on that, please deviate from that sad story. Make a joke or anything! I don't want to be reminded of the disappointment... :tears:

Yes...I don't think it will be duksun look alike. Remember the model girl who posted a photos of her and RJY in IG ? I think its the same CF.

• Like 4

Guys, the Show "Problematic Men" has just published their preview where they will hold a reply 1988 special/Themed episod

and there will be special guest... I wonder who it is? they blurred the guest, could it possibly be our Junyeolie?

Cr. TVN@youtube

• Like 8

The voting link for Soompi Shipper contest is up :D

Do remember to vote for 'Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)' and 'Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)'(there is also a yeolgum thread in shippers paradise). 

As stated on the page, you can vote once every six hours. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

Any other questions, feel free to message me. 

• Like 21