Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

5 minutes ago, littledonita said:

richard simmons those haters. I don't know what he just wrote but I feel like I really need to do something. To be honest, I got really upset about this rumor because this is the exact reason why I stop fangirling 2 years ago (me being too emotionally involved & people being awful to another flesh and blood). 

I'm gonna flood his IG with love and "Hakuna Matata". Feel free to join me.

i'll join you, lets sent Hakuna Matata in his IG

Flood his IG with Love

• Like 10

As if he'd be so stupid to keep that post if he was indeed an ilbe user. These people are nitpicking on him because he's popularity is getting out of hand. the timing - promo period of Glory Day, YOF promotions, CF launch - wow, these are hasslers. They're not just ordinary haters. These people are obviously paid to do this. Imagine how they had to dig up old posts. Probably, digging up posts of his non-celebrity friends too. And they thought they found a mine when they found this. And so they had to release on a perfect date. It's obviously a black propaganda. A paid one. They do this for a living to know how to work up the k-netizens. Pathetic. 

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

guys finally the top comments are changing to more supporting ones after his post on IG ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

http://entertain.naver.com/comment/list?oid=112&aid=0002787255&gid=999339&cid=1013447

this makes me cry and relieved.. wow, haters will stop at nothing once the celeb (especially if they're still new) makes a mistake. Hopefully he wont be afftected by those hatred and keep doing his best in his job and bounce back!

I feel bad for him.. but yeah, you gotta have strong mentality if you keep wanting to survive in the showbiz world.. especially in korea..

• Like 20

comment #1 "scary how the movie Socialphobia just happened in real life and I witness it. for a brief moment people are putting him as Ilbe and making their own conclusions. now no matter RJY has explained, there would be still some people who can't believe what he says. next time people seems to have to check things they post on internet and make sure it's not related with any ilbe things before posting it, truly scary" *not accurate but I'm pretty sure that's the point* (+9654, -1684)

#2 "people who has been watching Ryu wont even believe this rumor at all. I trust Ryu actor"
(+8656, -1589)

#3 "stay strong Ryu actor-nim!" (+7213, -1311)

#4 "Ryu Jun Yeol stay strong! Fighting!" (+6036, -1098)

#5 "Hakuna matata Ryu actor-nim!" (+5509, -1065)

7 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

this makes me cry and relieved.. wow, haters will stop at nothing once the celeb (especially if they're still new) makes a mistake. Hopefully he wont be afftected by those hatred and keep doing his best in his job and bounce back!

I feel bad for him.. but yeah, you gotta have strong mentality if you keep wanting to survive in the showbiz world.. especially in korea..

I feel you! I also got teary when I read those comments I'm so relieved.

47 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

comment #1 "scary how the movie Socialphobia just happened in real life and I witness it. for a brief moment people are putting him as Ilbe and making their own conclusions. now no matter RJY has explained, there would be still some people who can't believe what he says. next time people seems to have to check things they post on internet and make sure it's not related with any ilbe things before posting it, truly scary" *not accurate but I'm pretty sure that's the point* (+9654, -1684)

#2 "people who has been watching Ryu wont even believe this rumor at all. I trust Ryu actor"
(+8656, -1589)

For the people who put dislikes need a life, seriously :( 

• Like 12

47 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

(+8656, -1589)

Look at the upvotes.... *teary eye*, but the downvote is scary too....to think that there are some people who still hate him no matter what is scary to me, why they love to "hate"?When you can spread the love instead...but yeah, even before watching socialphobia I kinda aware that "witchhunt" culture is still strong in korea...scary...

And I love that RJY give statement himself, rather than depend on his agency. I know he is a responsible person...such a perfect husband material... 

• Like 12

girls ,why all happens when I am happily sleeping in my bed??

What happened ?

My IG can not upload the pic of his post but from the trans here I can tell something happen.

ADD

whatever it is I trust RYJ . He is very open and honest person .

It s sad to see some people to give their negative opinion in public places when they do not know the person .

Their jealousy drives them in dangerous roads.

With out knowing what exactly happened when I saw all these positive feedback for RYJ after the first episode of YOF in Africa came out and I saw how RYJ shined there just being himself I knew that some will not like it and will try to create a situation.

• Like 11

tumblr_inline_nqnzhbj8eL1tx3r41_500.gif

Seems like there’s a lot of jealous people out there that can't stand the fact that RJY is doing well after his drama!! clearly those antis are trying hard to create stupid things to hate on him and make him look like a bad person ...drag him down and feel better with themselves  !! Well low move haters!! like they say jealousy makes people very nasty sadly.. i hope JY oppa is not hurt or affected by this rumor..... we love you....fighting!

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

For the people who put dislikes need a life, seriously :( 

It's ok dear, there will always be bitter and salty people who don't like seeing other being succesfull.

We should focus more on the positive things. Look at that numbers, the likes triumphed over the dislikes by 84 % - 85 %  :grin:

He gets so much support from his friends and netizen right now. Let's be positive and focus on his new projects...we got plenty of them thankfully  :heart:

• Like 21

I got into a fight with someone on netizenbuzz. right after reply 88 ended she was always trying to drag junghwan down and keep bashing his fans. and now today i saw her again throwing insult towards ryu jun yeol and i just cannot stand it anymore. she still has the gut to claim that she was junghwan team after all the things that she said towards JH and jun yeol. I felt so embarassed with myself for getting involved with this, it was childish but I cannot help myself when she clearly insult not only ryu jun yeol but us his fans.

I dont even understand why some people are so fixated on trying to make people hate him. if anything he did not rise up to the position he is now because of how handsome he is or how popular he is before reply and he also was not an idol but it was all due to his hardwork. people saw how good he is and how much passion he put into his work.he was not the typical flower boy that everybody will swoon just for his looks. he has his own talent and i dont see him being a threat to anyone for a fan of other celebrity to try to drag him down.

its unfortunate that this thing happen. more than anything i was more upset at international anti fans who throw insult at him when clearly he has done nothing worthy of being insulted at. they use this opportunity to bring him down. and the way knetz react to the scandal make me so shocked with how twisted their interpretation are. thank god he clarified and everything seems to died down a bit.

• Like 18