Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

CZ8QFKhUcAEssHW.jpg

Morning Guys :wub:

Waiting for TAXI engsubs and cant wait for TAXI next episode, Ssangmundong TaeTiSeo & RJY Oppa + Lee Dong Hwi Oppa :)

I think next episode will be funny, even the opening is so funny when cheetah omma became a koala lol. They really close in real life :)

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

New episode of Taxi tomorrow and Junyeol and the rest of the boys will also be back tomorrow or on Wednesday :w00t:

Sharing this predebut pic I never see before. He looks young and fresh in this photo

HAHAHa oh my where did you get this photo he looks so young here!!!!! This must have been before he got braces right? I wonder why he got braces so late though. Don't people usually get them done when they are teenagers... 

• Like 6

this was just posted on his official facebook page!!

12654546_1972957739595190_55004055597871

"제 생애 이런 트로피(?)는 처음 받아봐요...!"
질레트 트로피가 신기한 준열의 인증셀카 

#대세남 #류준열 #질레트플렉스볼 #홍보대사
#면도기_광고는_남자의_자존심 #트로피자랑 질레트 코리아

rough translation: 

"this trophy is the first i have received in my life...!" 

junyeol's proof shot with his trophy from Gilette

#trendingman #ryujunyeol #giletteflexball #honoraryambassador #razor_advertisement_a_man's_pride (last hashtag has something to do with being proud of his trophy from gilette korea)

I CAN'T GET OVER HOW GOOD HE LOOKS IN A SUIT OMg and i love his mismatched eyes lol

anyway yayyy taxi episode + airport pics (hopefully!!!) this tuesday! 

• Like 24

good morning from the side of the world chingu~~~~

Junyeol Oppa will back to korea tomorrow and really anticipate Airport fashion from africa.kekekekek and next episode Junyeol Oppa and Cheetah Omma in Taxi too..

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!! because will be many many Junyeol Oppa photo, gif, and video kekekekekke:wub:

200.gif 

• Like 18

20 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

this was just posted on his official facebook page!!

OPPA SO HANDSOMEEEEEEEE <3<3<3 LEMME HUG YOU!!!! Don't worry oppa, there will be many many many more trophies coming your way!! ^^

4 minutes ago, Awen Noet said:

can someone translate this?

They will be back in Korea on the 3rd. 

by the way, 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Awen Noet said:

can someone translate this?

title of the article: 'Flower Youths in Namibia', return in 3 days.. Ssanmung-dong hyungs '금의환향' (the phrase in quotations is a idiom meaning "returning home in glory")

caption says 드디어 오는구냐  "finally we get to see it/them(?)!" and the hashtags are just #reply1988 and all of the actors' names

• Like 7

Junghwan won a poll on Daum. the poll was about "Who is the real lead character on Reply 1988" and our Junghwan won #1 :D 
(I don't know the real link for the poll, I found out abt it from RJY DC so screenshot credit to DC)
viewimage.php?id=3fa4c52cf0dc21a361b3&no

I posted this on JH-DS thread but post it again here in case some of you haven't seen it yet, thanks to @Ladywhise for suggesting posting this post here :D 

I notice very different body language of acting from RJy in Social phobia and Reply 88. In Social Phobia he has slouching shoulders, while for Junghwan he has wide and broad shoulders. his eyes also speaks differently. he looks evil yet cheerfull as Yange, and he looks cold and distance as Junghwan..

he just debuted for 2 years but already gives different vibe to different character that he act.

• Like 17

@cheetah_omma this is the article where I found the comment that they arrive on the 3rd, it's the top comment #2: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000445868 

Spoiler

yes KGE is BYH ex lol I also found this recently from pannchoa / kpkf article (I don't actually remember) BYH accidentally posted a screenshot of his breakup imessage conversation with KGE on his IG lol

6 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

Junghwan won a poll on Daum. the poll was about "Who is the real lead character on Reply 1988" and our Junghwan won #1 :D 
(I don't know the real link for the poll, I found out abt it from RJY DC so screenshot credit to DC)

I posted this on JH-DS thread but post it again here in case some of you haven't seen it yet, thanks to @Ladywhise for suggesting posting this post here :D 

@ janeadelaine

thank you chingu for posting it here .

I hv to thank @ Ladywhise also then if she suggested the posting cz I belong to those who still feel hurt regards the whole R88 thing.

I am staying away from the JH/DS thread and all the mv . :cry:

Maybe after 2-3 years I can re- watch episodes 1-18.

@ kittyyo

kisses chingu.

It s my first time watching this.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kiklaminHo said:

@ janeadelaine

thank you chingu for posting it here .

I hv to thank @ Ladywhise also then if she suggested the posting cz I belong to those who still feel hurt regards the whole R88 thing.

I am staying away from the JH/DS thread and all the mv . :cry:

Maybe after 2-3 years I can re- watch episodes 1-18.

@ kittyyo

kisses chingu.

It s my first time watching this.

Don't you know that the drama only has 18 episodes? After JH's confession he and DS lived happily everafter (*joke*)

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

I notice very different body language of acting from RJy in Social phobia and Reply 88. In Social Phobia he has slouching shoulders, while for Junghwan he has wide and broad shoulders. his eyes also speaks differently. he looks evil yet cheerfull as Yange, and he looks cold and distance as Junghwan..

he just debuted for 2 years but already gives different vibe to different character that he act.

RJY is really an awesome actor right?? I'm looking forward to his upcoming movies and waiting to see how he distinguishes each of his characters :) I hope Dooil, the gangster in The King will be a multi layered character! 

To my friends, Welcome back!

CaGzxNtUcAEta5R.jpg

cr:♚Ridha  ♠ ‏@RydhaQuebee  

• Like 23

Ryu Junyeol has been doing acting since 2012 and also spent his younger days on theater. His acting experiences can't be counted only from 2014. :) 

Even before, Directors who have worked with him said he is well-prepared actor.

Even in Reply the acting I love the most is conflicted-Junghwan, of course tsundere Junghwan was so fluttering too, but the best acting is when he conveys all emotions without lines.  

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Ryu Junyeol has been doing acting since 2012 and also spent his younger days on theater. His acting experiences can't be counted only from 2014. :) 

Even in Reply the acting I love the most is conflicted-Junghwan, of course tsundere Junghwan was so fluttering too, but the best acting is when he conveys all emotions without lines.  

I love it when he expresses everything with his eyes. How does he do that!!!  

I loved the scene where tender hearted JH appeared when JB asked if he was ok right after JB woke up from his surgery >.<

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

ah..yes...he went to acting college,  forget about that. i only counted as his movies experience.the way he deliver his sad feeling, i can feel the sadness too. that's amazing.

anyway, what is tsundere ??

• Like 2