Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

tick tock tick tock! waiting jh x ds thread reopen feelss like waiting jh confess to ds! LOL!!

looks like there's many of us cannot wait to talk about our OTP! lets flooded our shipper thread with many happy post <3 <3

also dont be afraid to post in MT, there is the place that we can share our info & opinion about the drama :) 

i found RJY cute pic but im using my phone now, it's a bit complicated to upload pic from phone :( will upload the pic later ^^

hope there will be some news from africa when im back!!

• Like 9

Welp~

Just a little reminder, hope people know how to filter what they are supposed to share in this online community :D
For those who have watched Socialphobia, it's not nice to post too personal information.. and we can apply it to Junyeol and his private life. :DDD

Happy 100 pages guys <3

Let's love and be more deeper in love with Ryu~ ^O^

• Like 16

Congratulations for 100 pages!!!!! Whoaaaa

im really happy and so

proud of him! 

Thanks ka for the updates and at last I got to watch social phobia, quite scary for this generation huh? I can't believe it's RJY I'm watching, he's really into it . I can only see yangge there

• Like 11

HAPPY 100 PAGES! 

I'm really proud at how we all are so loving junyeol oppa and supporting him too! I hope the discussion and sharing in this thread keep going for a long time ^^

I wonder how oppa is doing now in Africa? Has 10 days passed? I hope the boys are doing well!

98% of the pics i have in my phone is RJY oppa and I just can't get over him. I even printed his photos as stickers to paste them on my walls, laptop, and everything hahah. He's such a kind-hearted and witty namja! 

사랑합니다. 사랑하세요!

• Like 14

100 pages! Wooow! Thank you for pictures, translation, news, and every single thing about him. You guys are really awesome!

At the beginning I make this account, I was thinking that I will not spend my time on this thread since I have a baby and job and husband, without babysitter and housemaid. But fate said otherwise LOL. I bookmarked this forum link and open it everytime I have chance hahaha. I am thinking to download soompi application from appstore. Anybody in here online using app? Is it easy to use?

Aaaaaand I have download socialphobia anyway! I am gonna watch it tomorrow since tomorrow is weekend in indonesia :D 

• Like 15

HAPPY 100 PAGE EVERYONE! 
omg Cheetah omma interview left me speechless because she was really straightforward!! lmao I love the mother-son bond between the two actors so much, RMR is so cute expressing how disappointed she is with the ending. she was teamjunghwan afterall, eh? hahahahhah

I just read a full article of RMR interview. how can't you not love this woman. she really is on her son's side and she doesn't even care abt what people will say, she say how she really feels (i loled on her comment about Taek)
she said "we were all still hoping that there would be a twist after the joke confession, but then RJY said "I think this is the end"" she said that because R88 is such a great drama, every actors were really immersed in their characters so she also gave advice to RJY to move on from this character and think about his next role. she also told hyeri the same thing I guess, because she mentioned how hyeri cried alot during the confession scene. I'm really glad RJY has this great and dependable sunbae with him.

FINALLY 100 PAGES!!!

RJYhandssaranghae_zpsvx2oqduf.gif

Cr to owner

And i was so afriad this thread wouldn't grow hahaha. I love all of you and let's share to love!!!

I have a small small plea though...this is a RJY thread so when you make a post do try to keep it relevant to uri oppa. 

I can't wait for the squad to get back to Korea because there will be photos!!!!

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, Awen Noet said:

guys i want to ask about this photo

who's that girl? uri oppa yeochin? uri oppa dongsaeng? uri oppa chingu?

I bet that's not his mom, right?

This is Lolly~ The owner of Oh Lolly Day which designed the journal he uses and also his phone case :D
Also, she also helped produce and design his name card before HAHAHAHA!

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

HAPPY 100 PAGE EVERYONE! 
omg Cheetah omma interview left me speechless because she was really straightforward!! lmao I love the mother-son bond between the two actors so much, RMR is so cute expressing how disappointed she is with the ending. she was teamjunghwan afterall, eh? hahahahhah

SUPER AGREE! THATS WHY I LOVE HERRRR!! kkkkk~ And im so thankful she's on the same agency with RJY <3

@callmegiggles thank you for translating RMR interview!!! 

@ryuxuri downloaded the application too, but always failed to sign in, for me the application is useless. Anyway happy weekend!! ^^

HAPPY 100 PAGES ❤❤❤

• Like 8