Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

hello everyone. im officially migrate here.. jalbutakhaeyo.. :)

thanks for the live update. thx to my snail internet line, i would never get to stream but everyone effort on doin the live streaming makes me feel. 

its sad to know about how RJY himself also sad that junghwan didn't become the husband.. but, im glad that he gave explanation about it. thank you oppa. i hope his popularity wont die for a very long time and comeback with better script soon. 

• Like 15

He is a reaaaally good talker. I really amaze that he could talk that smooth (and wise and touching and hilarious and entertaining) all alone in 2.5h. I wish he will be DJ-ing radio show near in the future. Because that also means i can regularly seeing and hearing him talk :wub:

• Like 24

to love4ryu friends... please allow me to join this discussion coz i'm head over heels for Ryu Joon Yeol...

I don't really know why, but i have been falling in love with his acting as Jung Hwan... from there, i start to search for all his projects and also begin to stalking him :D

Thank you for open this thread...in case you haven't see ( if u had seen this.. please forgive me... ), but i think RJY look great in uniform.....

• Like 17

i wish i could participate to get those clothes that he is giving away. He wore them for R88 and the audience said they liked seeing him wear that a lot so he's going to sign them and give it away. *siwon fangirling voice* oppa-ya wore it. it can never be washed (he checked to make sure it's been cleaned LOL) I want to sleep smelling oppa's sweat LOL. 

• Like 21

6 minutes ago, lalilaa said:

He is a reaaaally good talker. I really amaze that he could talk that smooth (and wise and touching and hilarious and entertaining) all alone in 2.5h. I wish he will be DJ-ing radio show near in the future. Because that also means i can regularly seeing and hearing him talk :wub:

No, it will not enough for us if he DJ-ing radio show. how about MC in music program??? :lol:

• Like 6

Thank you all for the updates on his v app broadcast. I caught the first half hour. Felt so good to see him as himself, so genuine, humble, and thankful. It broke my heart a bit to hear him talk about Junghwan so soon, yet at the same time I really appreciate him candidly and sincerely sharing his thoughts about what happened. It's comforting to know we weren't reading into things  between Deoksun and Junghwan that weren't there.

I'm still torn up about the ending, can't lie about that. But with time I'll be able to look back on Junghwan's love story without feeling so hollow.  When all is said and done, I'm thankful that I met Ryu JunYeol through this show. He imbued our beloved Junghwan with such hidden depth and made him an unforgettable character. I cannot wait to see what his future holds. 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

I love how much he looked up to Ra Mi-ran sshi. He complimented her many times. He said she's a very good actress, she's good at making jokes but also good at making people cry. He's absolutely right about that because I still remember one of my favorite Mi-ran/Kim family episodes is from ep 8 when JB was preparing for the surgery.The scene she was talking to JB got my cried so so bad (she hasn't even started crying at that moment, it was her acting that got me) 

So agree!

i hv 3 best character that i loveeeed the most in R88!

1. Kim Junghwan

2. Ra mi ran

3. Sung Doeksun

they play their role so well done! and bcs of that i used cheetah_omma for my nickname here! LOL!

• Like 18