[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Hi guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys its been a long time since my last post and since thread was closed ( that post was mad one i hope thread was not closed bcz of it lol) i missed our thread :D

Okay i made 2 videos in meantime i hope u will like it

and especially for @parkangel :D

have a nice day girls :)

• Like 23

OMG OMG this thread is BACKKK!!!!!

At first i don't want to come back in this thread because i still richard simmons hate the ending of the drama... BUT BUT BUT BUT I can't resist to come back to this thread because I FALLING IN LOVE WITH THIS COUPLE!!!:wub: Their chemistry in real life is really something and suspicious..me likey me likey..

Thanks to my fellow shipper who give the gif, photo, and video about this lovely couple *Kiss Kiss*:heart: 

200.gif 

• Like 17

Thank you @shunklunk @balladblue for the welcome. And yesss big thanks to @ebullient for reopening the thread :')

@Vannyah M I love those videos!!! Thank you for making them. They're lovely :wub:

@ohmyrjy for that video you asked for translation.. I could just understand a bit of it (not sure if it could be any help though hahaha)

it seemed that Seung Won ask for their favorite/iconic scene from the drama which Hyeyoung chose (again) the "Sunwoo-ya, Sung Sunwoo, Saranghae", then she and kyungpyo (again) reenacted the stair kiss [I said again because this is the 2nd concert, and hyeyoung picked the same favorite scene in both concerts]

Seeing what hyeyoung and kyungpyo did, Hyeri and Junyeol got up on their feet and seemed to against their reenactment. So Junyeol asked for an umbrella (usan) LOL [most likely want to reenact his umbrella scene with hyeri :wub:]
Later seungwon asked junyeol and hyeri what their favorite scene while fans are shouting out theirs hahaha
Hyeri seems to suggest a scene to him and he agreed to it but he couldn't remember exactly the line :D
He picked this scene..

Sinopsis-Reply-1988-34.jpg

when he asked her to keep that 'Something Special'

guess all that he remember was the part where he said "juggo" (which means you're dead) hahaha
For the last line he looked to hyeri to say that line of "If you lose it, you're definitely dead" while giggling all the way :D

p.s. for those who are Indonesian or understand Indonesia language, you guys could visit this website (which I believe it belongs to @MrsRyuhttp://www.clover-blossoms.com/2016/03/trivia-ryujunyeol-hyeri-junghwanxdeoksun-reply1988concert.html
She has recapped some of the yeolri moments. Thanks to her, I understand better :heart:

Ohhh and I finally finished back reading what you guys posted since the thread is re-opened :') Thank you all for the updates! Although I've read and watched some of it, re-reading and re-watching everything between yeolri still make me giddy and flutter :blush:

• Like 21

WOHOOOOOO!

MY SECOND HOME ON SOOMPI IS BAAACKKKKKK!!

i wont say much about this two, just look all the pic and video you will know and feel it!! :glasses:

since almost all the pic that i want to share is already here, let me post this one

JiI177rp

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, ryunnns said:

Later seungwon asked junyeol and hyeri what their favorite scene while fans are shouting out theirs hahaha
Hyeri seems to suggest a scene to him and he agreed to it but he couldn't remember exactly the line :D
He picked this scene..

guess all that he remember was the part where he said "juggo" (which means you're dead) hahaha
For the last line he looked to hyeri to say that line of "If you lose it, you're definitely dead" while giggling all the way :D

Thank you for translating. I really appreciate it. I didn't recognise the lines. But it's so funny why they were giggling for a scene. :D

• Like 8

@ohmyrjy neither did I haha I literally needed to keep rewatching the video and turning up the volume to at least hear them clearer hahaha

I think the reason why they giggle it's because they were reminded of the time when they filmed that scene. Because junyeol was giving a bit of explanation after saying that line, but I couldn't catch what he said :')

@cheetah88 omoooo :wub: couple look? haha

anyway, hyeri was discharged from the hospital already and will continue resting at home
http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/10/girls-days-hyeri-released-from-hospital/

Let's pray that she get enough rest :') [and maybe, junyeol can come and visit her to give her few kisses and hugs to speed up the recovery :rolleyes:]

• Like 15

@emy_rose 

Don't forget about this too! When hyeri doing her V app, she was in a salon. Girls Day and Junyeol share the same salon. So, when RJY came and said "good morning~", she smiled shyly! :wub::wub: 

IjxSvft.gif

And this when Hyeri realized Junyeol was behind her 

BYZ7lYO.gif

So cute these two :wub::wub:

• Like 21

14 hours ago, shunklunk said:

@emy_rose 

Don't forget about this too! When hyeri doing her V app, she was in a salon. Girls Day and Junyeol share the same salon. So, when RJY came and said "good morning~", she smiled shyly! :wub::wub: 

And this when Hyeri realized Junyeol was behind her 

So cute these two :wub::wub:

She looks so young and cute here :heart:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

So that v app was taken in hair saloon? I thought it was take in the filming locatiom

I also thought the same!!! I was actually wondering why the filming location didn't seem to ring a bell of any scene in the drama :blink: Now that @shunklunk has said it.... I'm in heaveeeeen :wub: These twoooooo aggghhhh

@kittyyo Thank you for the videos!! Loving the FMV :wub: (anyway, what are the songs used for the background? I only know the first two songs)
and yessss, that "Teacher" conversation hahahaha one thing for sure though, Junyeol has visited her company more than once. Because he said (as I read from what others translated) that the 'next time' he visited the company and met the CEO again, he introduced himself as Hyeri's acting teacher from the time before.

@MrsRyu Hazukiiii :bawling: why oh whyyyy?? I watched your "Sad Fate" FMV once.. and I couldn't bare to rewatch it due to my poor heart. And again this time, you got me bawling :tears: But it's beautiful, really! just.. stink a bit in my heart..

• Like 9

Chukahamnida chukahamnida...chukae chukae,,,finally this thread is BACK......wah i saw it yesterday the name still junghwan deoksun now already official junyeol hyeri???waenyol...anyways, i am glad this thread is opened again. This thread show many sweet memories to me, i spent most of my times here when r88 airing. i laughed, i ranted, i cried, i had fun in this thread back then. And the last time i commented in this thread is after the final episode airing, I never wrote proper goodbye or closure in this thread yet. Actually i broke up with soompi for 2 month, just joined again 2 or 3 weeks ago. I dont even login in soompi just come back as silent lurker in this thread and rjy thread.

Okay i think i want to say goodbye to reply 88 and junghwan-deoksun now, thanks for the amazing 18 episode that you give to me..thanks for heartwarming family drama, fluttering-embarassed-hurt first love drama...thanks for being a great OTP for me in reply 1988...for me this OTP still the best no matter what..damn that timing...yeah good bye reply 88...goodbye junghwan deoksun....maybe at one time i will forget about this otp, forget about deoksun, but i am sure i wont forget about you kim jung hwan (okay i think i always love junghwan as a name in character drama...swoony pilot kim junghwan...sexy prosecutor park junghwan...two junghwans really a character that i wont forget at all..they both great...i am looking forward the next junghwan in my kdrama life).. You will always has special place in my heart kim junghwan.

Okay now junghwan-deoksun is over,,,welcome to junyeol and hyeri now...welcome....congrats congrats *throw confetti*

Spoiler

Its great to see you all spazzing and sharing about junyeol hyeri...i enjoyed it too. they are cute,they are sweet, they are look good together but sorry i am not join this ship (yet?) maybe one time i will join it when they are already confirmed their relationship. I am not shipping in real life whoever is it, yeah i just dont want to be too delulu and keep my high too high over something.Ofc  a good fangirl i want the best for RJY, if HR is the best for him,i will support, though right now i dont have that kind of thought...i am still dreaming RJY with someone outside showbiz world..someone that smart, kind and has wise personality like song triplet mom. Because oppa already amazing...so i want him with amazing and great woman too whoever she is later...i will support him.. please dont kill me just because i am not yeolri shipper (yet?)hahahahahaha..

Okay i think its my last comment in this thread...this comment like my hello and goodbye to this thread, Hello after not seeing it for a long time and goodbye because i think i cant spazz here with you again. (but maybe just maybe though i am not really sure i will be silent lurker here..enjoying everything you share until i move on completely..yeah i am on positive way to move on completely from reply88 things) i will join you all again in future after RJY and HR confirmed their relationship.i hope that one day come though i am not sure for now..(seriously i have complicated feeling right now)

thanks for making a great memories for me all,,,nice to meet you all here.....i love you all...i just said goodbye here but i will still around in RJY thread and in any other dramas thread(say hello if you meet me, okay...hahahahaha)....love you all...kiss and hugs.

Annyeong.......kamsahamnida......

• Like 8

@ryunnns I am sorry I don't know about the song siNce the FMV isn't mIne:sweatingbullets:.

I didn't know he said about next time, that's cool.  Hope they keep in touch.  They seem very close, no wonder Hyeri looking upset with the question about being awkward.  She asked "jinjayo" about three times, lol. And RJY kept teasing her.. So cute.

• Like 6

Thank you for lovely long post Aprodithe! It surely makes me ship both of them in real life too! And I am so glad that when this thread reopen and right at d-day it opened, you guys share wonderful goodies! Reply 88 concert really makes us see how close they are. Ah I wish they could date in real life. Aaand I love our new name for this thread. :wub:

• Like 4

13 hours ago, ryunnns said:

Seeing what hyeyoung and kyungpyo did, Hyeri and Junyeol got up on their feet and seemed to against their reenactment. So Junyeol asked for an umbrella (usan) LOL [most likely want to reenact his umbrella scene with hyeri :wub:]
He picked this scene..

He likes the umbrella scene so much, it seems. I wonder why?

Both of them even wore their umbrella scene clothes to the fansign. 

7d4c928.jpeg

• Like 10

@parkangel Can't help but to be amazed with all the coincidences. 

Sometimes, I also wonder why it isn't EoNamHwan or EoNamKim but EoNamRyu. I read that EoNamRyu sounds better than the other 2 but what is with the coincidence? Is this fate telling us that Kim Jung Hwan is not the husband but Ryu Jun Yeol is the husband? Also, have you all realize EoNamRyu/'The husband is Ryu anyway' do not have 'Deoksun' in it? 

• Like 8

31 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@parkangel Can't help but to be amazed with all the coincidences. 

Sometimes, I also wonder why it isn't EoNamHwan or EoNamKim but EoNamRyu. I read that EoNamRyu sounds better than the other 2 but what is with the coincidence? Is this fate telling us that Kim Jung Hwan is not the husband but Ryu Jun Yeol is the husband?

Yes because the other eonam is not eonampark but eonamtaek which is the character. It should be eonamkim or eonam Jung ...

@parkangel i want to point out that too. Hyeri insist to take her own chair. But gentleman oppa insist to help hyeri and then hyeri also complain when junyeol fix his chair too far..lmao

3 hours ago, ryunnns said:

I also thought the same!!! I was actually wondering why the filming location didn't seem to ring a bell of any scene in the drama :blink: Now that @shunklunk has said it.... I'm in heaveeeeen :wub: These twoooooo aggghhhh

@kittyyo :wub:

@MrsRyu:bawling::tears:

Yes I read once that they share the same hair salon. Is it coincidence or hyeri recommended her salon to him. Is it possible that they meet "coincidencently" often in the salon lmao

• Like 7