[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

15 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I have been thinking what they will do in some of these 10(9)days.

For the 1st day, maybe he wouldn't be able to sleep well cause he will be staring at her the entire night. He fell asleep much later and on the 2nd day, she probably wake up in the noon. After she woke up, she wash up and eat the lunch Miran has prepared for the Kim family. After that she sat right beside him on his/their bed while staring at him and a while later she started to read a manga while waiting for him to wake up. He will probably wake up at 3pm+. When he woke up, she put her manga on her lap while they smile at each other lovingly for a few moments. Right before he left his room to wash up, he hold her hands and they have a quick kiss. After that, she sat on the sofa in the living room watching TV with his Dad while waiting for him. After he finish washing up, he sat right beside her. They hold their hands while she lean her head onto his shoulders. 

What with that 9/10 days honeymoon scene chinguya... lol.. you make me imagine all of that sweet but erotic scenes in the morning.. oh my God... i'm at the office right now

5 minutes ago, cheetah_omma said:

in the book all written with hangul huhuhu i cant understand. For photos, we got equal for all casts. will share it tonite! ;)

huwaaa thx for sharing ommaa... i will wait your photos.... :wub: Love U...

• Like 5

13 hours ago, lc85 said:

@angeliesa Yeah, the plane crash - where was DS? and JH? I don't remember seeing them.

Oh I also like what you said about the "double noble idiocy bomb [that they didn't] know how to detonate" (quoting @angeliesa That was great and spot on.

(Apologies already to anyone who gets offended by the paragraph below. And also apologies for my very long posts)

Also - you mention that there should have been a kiss between JH and DS? I agree with you. But I also think the writer had enough good sense not to put one in. She would have had to contend with that GIGANTIC pink elephant in the room forever, so to speak. That would have been a HOT scene (fanning myself like Miran :)

And if they still continued on with their storyline that Taek is the husband, they would have had  to make DS look like an unfeeling robot to forget about that hot kiss. JH's lips (RJY) are made for kissing - we all know that. I mean Taek would have had to do something not allowed in kdramas for us to forget about that kiss. Taek's kisses would have looked like friendly pecks compared to the 1 JH and DS kiss.

Yeah, no - that would never have been allowed on R88. And yes - all that buildup between JH and DS - there SHOULD have been a kiss.

I wouldn't worry about the "other" forum - the party is here! And to all of you going to the fan signing event - I envy you all in the best way :) Please share any and every thing here from the event. I would be very grateful.

I think because they were live shooting and were in a tight sched then, RJY and HR were shooting the first part of ep. 13 (DS faking her cramps to make a move to JH. LOL) so they weren't able to join the cast on the Taek airplane crash scene of the same episode. This is actually why I wonder if RJY oppa got any other prior commitments like photoshoots or movie filmings that kinda affected his R88 filming sched and eventually the script and his role because this was noticeably the episode that he started to have cameo like small parts. I will be really sad and disappointed if it turned out to be like that. I've read so many news that it happens with actors in kdramas and it's proven to always ruin the script. But then I remember Chilbong too started to got noticeably shrugged off and got little parts sometime before the finale in R94. Well...guess we should have forseen it!

Your thoughts about the kiss is so funny! :D

• Like 3

Annyeong  Byuntae Squad.. 

How's everyone's life outside the Internet world?... 

It's already been almost 3 weeks since the drama ended and our OTP is not the end game.. 

I know some of us still sad about it and still nursing their heart..

Now I just want us to enjoy and imagine so I'm going to leaving a question... 

Do you think JH would be a good kisser? And what do you think will be his kissing style? ..... 

Think and imagine :).. You might get a kiss in you're dream from him  :) 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, fairy_pillow said:

What with that 9/10 days honeymoon scene chinguya... lol.. you make me imagine all of that sweet but erotic scenes in the morning.. oh my God... i'm at the office right now

huwaaa thx for sharing ommaa... i will wait your photos.... :wub: Love U...

I hope you can share all the erotic scenes u imagine (if u are shy maybe write it on pstebin then link here haha):w00t:

• Like 2

Guest wizengamot
55 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

why they do this to us?

heheeheheeh, i know its lee mi yeon CF, but still . . .

this is KJH and DS

Hi!! Chingu

Long time i'm not visit this thread but today i need help from you guys Do you see this video or not ?

when Hyeri knows the boys of Ssangmundong will be kidnapping to Africa i want to know what she said Why she look alarm when (Manager) say name RyuJunYeol can anyone translate this for me ?

Thank You!! :D

• Like 14

52 minutes ago, minyeonhan said:

@MrsRyu ahahahah that's so funny + ironically hurt. for me kjh is still our future kjh though mwahahah

Yes, me too! KJH is KJH for me

29 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

this is KJH and DS

KIm Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun  :heart:

I miss them :tears:

tumblr_nyu5mfwi2H1uuyj6so3_500.gif

• Like 10

23 hours ago, MrsRyu said:

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. REMOVED THEM FROM QUOTING

why they do this to us?

heheeheheeh, i know its lee mi yeon CF, but still . . .

Hahahaha. When he's supposedly Taek and they're doing a JungHwan trademark. Why didn't they do something just exclusive with Taek and Deok Sun instead, right?  Like the beach scene, perhaps? But that's already very common in kdramas and JH-DS unique alley scene, veins popping out bus scene and chocolate cf parody scene are what really retained with the audience. You can't help if people still want to see Jung Hwan in Kim Joo Hyuk. With his trademark specs, Kim Joo Hyuk would even have been more plausible as Dong Ryong, just make the future husband wear it the whole interview. Heh.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

@MrsRyu they have way too many scenes. JH pursuing DS and DS pursuing JH. And most of their scenes are iconic. Something original. :)

Yeah, all their scene really iconic, so many parody of their scene. I love how people will remember JH & DS if someone mentioned R88. Their story's and their chemistry too.

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot
6 minutes ago, angeliesa said:

Hahahaha. When he's supposedly Taek and they're doing a JungHwan trademark. Why didn't they do something just exclusive with Taek and Deok Sun instead, right?  Like the beach scene, perhaps? But that's already very common in kdramas and JH-DS unique alley scene, veins popping out bus scene and chocolate cf parody scene are what really retained with the audience. You can't help if people still want to see Jung Hwan in Kim Joo Hyuk. With his trademark specs, Kim Joo Hyuk would even have been more plausible as Dong Ryong, just make the future husband wear it the whole interview. Heh.

so right. they can only make JH-DS scenes because their scenes are original and iconic. not even surprise that the bus scene of JH-DS was parodied, and they're not even endgame lol

@MrsRyu agree:heart: even their initial names matched

@wizengamot that's true:w00t: copying someone else's romantic scenes is definitely not our style. hajima, blind date hajima is the most popular now, the member of monsta x (if i'm not mistaken) did some parody of that iconic scene and even girls day unnis squealed watching that scene < 3 don't forget oh hyuk's a little girl that always stayed 1-5 in korean charts for two months!

• Like 7

Guest wizengamot

@minyeonhan

and i also saw bus scene parody before bwahahahaha i haven't seen monsta x parody yet. got to check that one. well, i won't be surprised if girl's day like JH more too. Even hyeri in her interview at HK answered that JH is closer to her ideal type

Guest wizengamot
1 minute ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I feel that because their scenes are iconic, this will be the reason it's hard for many of us to move on from this otp. He may not get the girl, but you are unable to erase his presence in this drama.

that's why he is actually the main. hahaha!!! remember the "yonhap news", how that article described TK. There are times in life where you have a more beautiful/unforgettable story with someone. and I think, the fact that the writer chose to focus on JH and DS story majority of the series, it's because they have a much more beautiful, interesting, unforgettable love story, not maybe something that ended in the altar but definitely something worth telling for almost 18 episodes