[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

a little late but...

DAEBAEK!!!! 500 PAGES?!?!?! THAT'S AMAZING!!!! 

giphy.gif

Funny thing happened to me today. I was talking to one of my korean friends about this show...

Me: "I'm totally obsessed with this show... I'm a little worried about the husband though..." (i know... T-T).
Friend: "really? but it's pretty obvious who the husband will be from the beginning..."
Me: "who?"
Friend: "the guy with the squinty eyes... what's his name?" <--- i cried a little bit inside... when she said that... our JH is amazing 
:wub:
Me: "YOU MEAN JUNG HWAN?!?!"
So, there you have it... 

giphy.gif

cr. giphy

on a completely random note... I'm having a lot of fun searching for gifs to express myself. hahaha. I need to find me some JH gifs though (so chingus, keep those gifs coming :lol:).

• Like 23

I would never have believed that the thinking and behavior of some people could bother me this much. Sometimes i really want to ask them how old are they and whats with childish behave. I am speechless and truly dumbfounded. And whats with the richard simmons preview are we getting one or not?

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

maybe he went with his blind date chingu, but maybe just maybe (delulu mind kekekeke) with DS :wub:

I hope so too..kekeke.. 

Ugh.. I really got a headache reading MT about JH character. WTF??? Seriously you have to say that?? Are you better from him??? GAAAAAHH....

Sorry for the rant

• Like 9

1 hour ago, honeywell said:

Another time jump to 1997?  I seriously hope by this time DS, TK and JH get their act together.   Can you imagine if they're still playing the triangle game 9 years later?

Those two are though... if I were them, I will just move on and find somebody else. I might not love the new person as deep as I had loved before. 

However, with these two I think it's kind of a lingering feeling, it will always be there. Ds case: You are okay and you can move on with your life, although sometimes you wonder on what could have been. However, once you meet that person the feeling will come back. JH case: He simply love her too much. I doubt it will be easy for him to move on. He might try, but I don't think he will succeed.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, dinhie said:

I hope so too..kekeke.. 

Ugh.. I really got a headache reading MT about JH character. WTF??? Seriously you have to say that?? Are you better from him??? GAAAAAHH....

Sorry for the rant

chinguyaa what are you reading in MT????? i want to know but i just doesn't want to open MT because i really doesn't like the other shipper say about uri JH :tears:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

chinguyaa what are you reading in MT????? i want to know but i just doesn't want to open MT because i really doesn't like the other shipper say about uri JH :tears:

dont go there they are not saying anything nice, i went and now i want to kill few of them :lol:

• Like 6

Sorry if I post sth that you guys have posted it before. I re-watched AM97 and found that YJ dream was to become a fighter pilot, that is why SW said  “It was on that day that I decided no matter what, I would marry a man in uniform.” :wub:  Awee, even YJ didn't become a pilot, SW got married to guy who used to have that dream because of SW or at least for his dad :) .

answer07-00214.jpg

Don't worry SW ah~, DS will accomplish your dream desismileys_6792.gif 
answer17-01437.jpg 

• Like 21

@honeywell 9 years later I would want all involved to have moved on and found happiness (or at least a particular one obstacle LOL) but knowing this team, if we get another time jump and they aren't together most likely none of them would have moved on. Maybe the SunBora wedding is final ep 20 and we see all happy couples attend already happily been dating for years by then. At the reception we get to see their proposal of marriage and "yes" and end drama. I know the team going to milk things till the end but I wished they have pulled an R94 & R97 and allowed us to see them date. I am so mad about all the cute coupley dating we never got and may never get. Imagination is fun but can't they give me one or two scenes to build and base things on :(....

• Like 15

Oh the MT is such a mess, with everyone stepping up as experts in this and experts in that to shove their biased view in others' throat. It didn't really matter what kind of expert you are, the creativity is the writer's. You can argue by the book but if the writer decides not to follow it, then she won't. And nobody has the right to say otherwise. This is not some scientific studies dude. 

Regarding the actor's ability to make audience feel emotions through the character as pointed out by our expert, I sincerely wonder how many viewers are rooting for a character because of the character itself or the ability of the actor/actress to make the character alive, or simply because of the actor/actress' look/visuals

I know this is a comment more relevant to be posted in the MT than here. However, it seems people are clouded with bias-ness to even think that discussion on the drama is a personal attack while the frequents of this thread are open to discussion and even more ready agree to disagree.

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

Ugh..i just want to forget it..mian chingu..don't go there. It's not healthy!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Vy Ho said:

Sorry if I post sth that you guys have posted it before. I re-watched AM97 and found that YJ dream was to become a fighter pilot, that is why SW said  “It was on that day that I decided no matter what, I would marry a man in uniform.” :wub:  Awee, even YJ didn't become a pilot, SW got married to guy who used to have that dream because of SW or at least for his dad :) .

Don't worry SW ah~, DS will accomplish your dream desismileys_6792.gif 

Haha.. I also remembered SSW when I saw JH with his uniform. 

Anyway..

How happy I was, when finally JH confessed his feeling to DS. But the "is this enough" has ruined everything. It's just so well without that sentence. Even though it looks like he's given up already, I still have hope for him, because I really see JH inside the future husband of DS. It ain't over till it's over. We don't know for sure about DS heart, even though she's looking at the door waiting for Taek. She still has a chance end up with JH if she has a heart for him.

5 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

@honeywell 9 years later I would want all involved to have moved on and found happiness (or at least a particular one obstacle LOL) but knowing this team, if we get another time jump and they aren't together most likely none of them would have moved on. Maybe the SunBira wedding is final ep 20 and we see all happy couples attend already happily been dating for years by the. At the reception we get to see their proposal of marriage and yes and end drama. I know the team going to milk things till the end but I wished they have pulled an R94 & R97 and allowed us to see them date. I am so mad about all the cute coupley dating we never got and may never get. Imagination is fun but can't they give me one or two scenes to build and base things on :(....

Omg i dont even want to think of triangle being dragged for 9 richard simmons years thats too freakin makjang. i hope writers won`t convert Reply in daily kind of drama coz we all would watch those if we wanted. this thing should be sorted out in ep 19, if not at the beginninig than at leastin second half

• Like 12

Haha, I feel like I'm cheating my other half writing this post (Sweetie, if you've ever read this, really hope not, Saranghae! You're still my number one? :sweatingbullets:. Like how hot (and cute) is this guy? I think that's a rhetorical question.giphy.gif

But that's not the point. I've recently found myself drawn to Korean celebrities with similar features and find them really hot. Like Bobby from IKON. bobby-.jpg

Like there's this explosion of multiple RJY/JH!!

• Like 15

After watching episode 18, i think that DS kept watching her beep and the door because she was worried about TK. When they were at the bar they were saying that TK still gets lost a lot. It looks like they all decided to get him a beeper because he's not too much into technologie and the beep it's an easier way to communicate with him when they are preoccuppied about his whereabouts. So, maybe DS is just like a mom. When they are worried about us they call us like a million of times because they want to know if we are ok. What do you think guys?

• Like 2

Just now, Vannyah M said:

Omg i dont even want to think of triangle being dragged for 9 richard simmons years thats too freakin makjang. i hope writers won`t convert Reply in daily kind of drama coz we all would watch those if we wanted. this thing should be sorted out in ep 19, if not at the beginninig than at leastin second half

I feel the same way girl. That is why the spoiler about SunBora's wedding kind of scares me. I think we are going to see one of two situations there. Final coupledom established in the triangle (and learn that it has been established) or we still have the triangle running. I so hope it is the former and not the latter. I swear if we are still in the triangle for 9 years I no longer care who Deok Sun ends up with. She could marry the mail man for all that I would care. This whole things feels like it has been going on for 2-4 episodes too long and man how I wish they went the R94 route when it came to the romance. This is why we can't have nice things. People went on and on about the romance being too front and center there that they tried to put it in the back seat her and ended up putting it waaaaaay too much in the back. All the many times we got family stuff when we should have gotten romance and dating stuff *wails internally* They could have and should have balanced this drama out much much better than they actually ended up doing :( Beggars can't be choosers so I'll just accept what is. But we really could have and should have had it all...

• Like 16
  • LOL 1