[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

WOW!! 500+ PAGES!!!! 

CONGRATS CONGRATS~~~~~

if the kiss scene comes up, maybe we will celebrate 1000+ pages later :w00t:

so, swnim, can you give us DS-JH kiss this week? :phew:

but, seriously, do you guys ever sleep? cause the thread page always increase when i'm sleep....

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, yours19 said:

WOW!! 500+ PAGES!!!! 

CONGRATS CONGRATS~~~~~

if the kiss scene comes up, maybe we will celebrate 1000+ pages later :w00t:

so, swnim, can you give us DS-JH kiss this week? :phew:

but, seriously, do you guys ever sleep? cause the thread page always increase when i'm sleep....

Ikr?! When I sleep at night which is day time in Asia(?!) and I sleep for 5-6 hours but I have almost 20 pages to catch up with you guys in the next morning haha! Seriously, it makes me don't wanna sleep at all and have to live with Asian time zone    :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

@ihate0ni0ns yes, her suddenly sleeping in their house (and not on the friend's apartment) just when JH had arrived/ at home is highly suspicious hahahaha. And the whole time, when the gang is gathered, she kept stealing glances. 

I am looking forward to the improved subs by @castingbees to watch episodes 17 & 18. Thank you in advance!

As for my plan to leave my phone in the car, it didn't work. Now time to shut it down so I can do my work!

Re: the spoilers today, I feel it has heightened my anxiety even more. You know, this is like watching a sports game final where you favorite team is playing. As fans, lets cheer our JH-DS team on!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

So, after watching epi 17/18 with sub. I can't believe that I actually sad before, after watching it raw, lol. (although not for long since you guys just so awesome in maintaining positive vibes <3)

I know this has been said before a few pages back, but I just want to post it again here since I couldn't contain my own excitement XD

On epi 18.

There were two moments when DS seemed to contemplating about something. First is after TK's birthday.

I2XKeSk.gif

And second after the squad eating at DR's brother restaurant.

Bxj1ilZ.gif

She acted like this must be because of JH, right like 90% probability? I mean TK has always been there (well, maybe not really but you know what I mean), but there is this certain guy that just back from farfaraway land and I just can't help but to assume that. And concert ticket, I mean, hallow? 

And then of course they just had to let us know that she's actually rarely at home but somehow RECENTLY she is :phew:

vJ7EHYe.gifCH0CNJN.gif

Now, I'm getting convinced that she kept checking on her beeper and the restaurant door somehow has something to do with JH. XD

Btw regarding the dream kiss. I actually don't mind whether is a dream or not. But upon not really put too much thought on it, I thought it was a dream because it just somehow fit with the episode title. You know, like they showed us everybody's dream but since TK is already living his dream by being a pro baduk player they showed us TK's other dream which is DS, like literally. But yeah, I'm fine with both options :)

OMG I love your analysis on DS for ep 17 and 18! So true...I never thought of it like that at all but THANKS! I suddenly feel more confident in JH being the husband...( not that I wasn't before hahaha)

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

So, after watching epi 17/18 with sub. I can't believe that I actually sad before after watching it raw, lol. (although not or long since you guys just so awesome in maintaining positive vibes <3)

I know this has been said before a few pages back, but I just want to post it again here since I couldn't contain my own excitement XD

On epi 18.

There were two moments when DS seemed to contemplating about something. First is after TK's birthday.

She acted like this must be because of JH, right like 90% probability? I mean TK has always been there (well, maybe not really but you know what I mean), but there is this certain guy that just back from farfaraway land and I just can't help but to assume that. And concert ticket, I mean, hallow? 

And then of course they just had to let us know that she's actually rarely at home but somehow RECENTLY she is :phew:

Now, I'm getting convinced that she kept checking on her beeper and the restaurant door somehow has something to do with JH. XD

Btw regarding the dream kiss. I actually don't mind whether is a dream or not. But upon not really put too much thought on it, I thought it was a dream because it just somehow fit with the episode title. You know, like they showed us everybody's dream but since TK is already living his dream by being a pro baduk player they showed us TK's other dream which is DS, like literally. But yeah, I'm fine with both options :)

I was extremly sad and upset after ep 17, i felt wierd vibes of it. But then again i was ok after ep 18 even though i cried like crazy AGAIN (I swear this drama has awakened a sensitive girl in me ). Like for real his back home and she's coming home everyday for nothing? Yeah right

• Like 8

WAHHH...HAPPY 500+ PAGES CHINGUSSS!! WENYEOL~

I wasn't able to hold myself from watching ep. 17 3 hours ago..huhu I just skipped the kiss scene cause I don't want to break my Jungpal :heart:. I just noticed Kim's house is screaming in color green...from comfort room to their hangers..it's all greeeeeeeen~

also, anyone notice this? (from DS house) I was like "Oh! yellow, then there must be green next to it"..so yeah...hahaha

JEij1vA.png

• Like 22

16 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

So, after watching epi 17/18 with sub. I can't believe that I actually felt sad before, after watching it raw, lol. (although not for long since you guys just so awesome in maintaining positive vibes <3)

On epi 18.

I like this. I like this a lot. omg. But as the founder of #TeamLowExpectations which later on turned into #TeamNoExpectations I can't afford to get excited over that.

BUT

500 PAGES YOU GUYS. WE'RE ON A ROLL. "The DS/JH thread is scary. It's full of serious and scary people." Who remembers this quote lmfao?? 

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, wenyeol said:

WAHHH...HAPPY 500+ PAGES CHINGUSSS!! WENYEOL~

I wasn't able to hold myself from watching ep. 17 3 hours ago..huhu I just skipped the kiss scene cause I don't want to break my Jungpal :heart:. I just noticed Kim's house is screaming in color green...from comfort room to their hangers..it's all greeeeeeeen~

also, anyone notice this? (from DS house) I was like "Oh! yellow, then there must be green next to it"..so yeah...hahaha

Wait what it is being circled here? I don't have good eyesight. Is that a bridal doll set?

12 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

I think it would be better for us if the kiss were real but I still think it was a dream. No matter how I look at it, the pose in which they kissed was uber awkward and movie-like and what exactly went down after they finished kissing? Taek went to sleep and DS slipped out? From DS's early behaviour, i would think she would be at least a bit awkward with Taek afterwards but she behaves like nothing happened which is pretty much a feat because the teenage DS has so far been an open book to me as a character who can seldom hide her emotions. Also how on earth can you confuse between a real kiss and a dream one even if you were under the influence of sedatives? 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

I was extremly sad and upset after ep 17, i felt wierd vibes of it. But then again i was ok after ep 18 even though i cried like crazy AGAIN (I swear this drama has awakened a sensitive girl in me ). Like for real his back home and she's coming home everyday for nothing? Yeah right

Yeah DS stay at home lately bcs SOMEONE is in his dayoff and she want too meet him :heart:

well, if your sadness come back again, you know what u must to do?

JUST COMING TO THIS AWESOME THREAD!, AND YOUR GRIEF WILL BE BOILL AWAYYY :blush::glasses:

• Like 10

I wonder after 5years is DS really still has 'a feeling' to Taek? Because she make fun of the news about celebrity mentioning Taek as her Ideal Type, also laughing so hard along with others about taek getting dumped many times. And she lied to Taek out of embarrassment that the man didn't come to the concert hall bec of accident she said. If DS is really touched by Taek's action shouldn't she say the truth so their relationship can go to the next step? 

@ihate0ni0ns Thanks for showing that gifs, that's what I'm curious about, if she really wants taek or contemplating about taek she has 5 good years that she wasted but no she was contemplating on that weekend, when JH finally comes back from Sacheon. 

@papulichan Nim you know that's not uri junyeol right? Hehehe... 

Happy 500+pages and 10000+post, I missed 'my timing' just like JH, but maybe it is bec 'my hesitation' to open the thread when I was having dinner. Hahaha.. 

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Guyssss major spoiler on the MT !!!

Is there a law that says you can't marry someone with the same last name until 97? I'm confused

EDIT: I did some research and ughh 

CYidCtYW8AAN43t.png:large

These writers are unbelievable lmfao 

• Like 11

1 minute ago, wissyyyyy said:

Is there a law that says you can't marry someone with the same last name until 97? I'm confused

Yes, blue angel had mentioned it earlier that it was illegal in korea to marry people with the same surname, this law was changed maybe in 1997!!!

• Like 8

1 minute ago, boranoona said:

Yes, blue angel had mentioned it earlier that it was illegal in korea to marry people with the same surname, this law was changed maybe in 1997!!!

wow wow so we will probably get a time skip to 1997 then? :o