[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Finally watched ep. 17 in eng sub. So random to bring this up again but now I'm clear on what's Deok Sun and husband is trying to remember about the 1988 and 1989 music festival (end of ep. 6) because they actually showed them all including Taek going to it on December 1989 here in ep. 17 for time leap. I just got confused if adult Deok Sun said "WE watched it at home" or "I watched it at home!" when husband confused the 1989 music festival where they all went together (shown in ep. 17) to 1988 music festival where they watched it at home minus Taek (shown in ep. 7). Heh. Anyhow, it still screams Jung Hwan for me.

Anyhow, still waiting for at least a ep. 19 preview by today. PDs and crew is probably all crazy how to maintain the secrecy with all the spoiler pics, false arricles and rumours coming out! Everyone's anxious now!

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

SPOILER 

Hide contents

The wedding filming still on going, poster need to go to toilet inside, but he can't go in bec there's Reply1988 filming.

And this is from 3h ago

LOLOL this just means that

Spoiler

They really are filming 2 wedding scenes in the club and one of them has to be JH's and DS's kekekekek

• Like 11

Yeah actually those hints about why did she mostly stay at friend's apartment than her own lovely Ssangmundong house is most likely bec of JH, DR said it's nice to have JH back to Seoul bec now they met each other again, means during the time JH still in Sacheon they didn't meet each other often. 

And I just learned JH goes back to Seoul for 교육(training) not holiday. Hahaha. And it matched Taek's bday. 

I'm also curious what is in DS's mind when she keeps staring at the concert ticket after the drinking session at DR's restaurant. If she wants to ask Taek she can ask him earlier anyway, but you know someone just get back home, I'm just wondering if she actually want JH go to the concert with her. 

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

@emy_rose Great post!

I think I might answer her some time too... The whole thing of I don't answer if you say nothing interesting is upsetting and I would disagree: she does not answer if it does not go her way...

Anyway, I am getting more and more convinced JH is the husband (I think a lot before going to sleep, ha ha).

How are you all today? Friday si coming soon.....

I think what is more worry for me is that he/she is so condescending, rude, arrogant and snobbish. If this person is a lawyer, I fear for his/her clients. 

1 minute ago, tituyphing said:

Yeah actually those hints about why did she mostly stay at friend's apartment than her own lovely Ssangmundong house is most likely bec of JH, DR said it's nice to have JH back to Seoul bec now they met each other again, means during the time JH still in Sacheon they didn't meet each other often. 

And I just learned JH goes back to Seoul for 교육(training) not holiday. Hahaha. And it matched Taek's bday. 

I'm also curious what is in DS's mind when she keeps staring at the concert ticket after the drinking session at DR's restaurant. If she wants to ask Taek she can ask him earlier anyway, but you know someone just get back home, I'm just wondering if she actually want JH go to the concert with her. 

I think so too considering how JH agreed to go with her before hehe

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Someone commented on that soompi spoiler article that they filmed two possible endings for reply 1994? Is that true? 

And kudos @emy_rose saranghae !!!!  U don't know how awesome you are !!!

That's just absurd! I hope that wasn't true and don't do it now about filming two separate endings with Taek and Jung Hwan then deciding among themselves of what to air. Stick to what you have planned and what you believe should have happened to everyone that deserves a worthy ending!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I just watched the english trans ver of eps 18. At the beginning we saw eomma Sung complaining that DS is rarely at home. she is always staying at her friend apartment, near the airport. Then when DS just got home from DR's hyung restaurant, we see eomma Sung saying to DS, "you sleep at home everyday lately," "you are a good girl."

Well well well, so DS suddenly sleeps at home everyday. Why? I think that's because someone who hasn't been home for a long time is finally at home and it's only for a short time. I am sure it's not because of Taek, judging that DS introduces her friend to Taek's manager, DS TK must be still close during the years.

Oh Good Point! This is DS's choice, to stay close to your beloved one, which will lead to her fate...to be JW's girl~ oh yeah~~ this is FATE, this is TIMING~oh yeah, happily (fighting with JW) ever after~

I also want to say that it's already 5 years, DS and TK still lived in the same place, and nothing ever changed....this is their choice......

• Like 6

Sun-Bora spoiler is fine but I really dont want to know who is the husband before friday. But cant help~ ing clicking spoiler link when I see one :sweatingbullets:

Somehow I did not like SunWoo with his bowl cut hair-style but the present SunWoo is handsome. I wish there were more doctors that handsome. Did you guys notice Michael in the wedding spoiler pic. Will Oppaya be there too? 

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I want to ask chingu (because i forget keke) when DS and TK go to concert, it is LMS concert or not?

if LMS concert it obviously she want to go with JH because she watch first LMS concert with JH. and she want to second date again with JH. Kekeke *delulu mind again*

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MrsRyu said:

-deleted, its already posted-

You know I'm so shocked when someone says spoiler leaked again and I'm relieve its not DS wedding.

Actually I hate spoiler but I always search it HAHAHHAHAHA.

I pray for JH x DS wedding scene too, and I hope they already filming it secretly :)

I'm so SURE the  Reply Crew will be clandestine about filming anything of the ENGDAME OTP.  SW-BR relationship was already an open book...so the wedding is a bonus. They were bound to be married at some point in the drama..hehhe.... I think the  @tituyphing post about pics. of the crew filming at the Air Force Club......springs the possibility of JH-DS (when/if) wedding...and I'm so sure that the filming will take place at night so to prevent any leaks.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

you have a point :)

i mean, is it just a coincidence that JH is having his military holiday and DS suddenly is spending/sleeping at home when she used to sleep on a friend's apartment near the airport... hmmm.. 

Yup. She must have her reason why she has been sleeping at her friend apartment. And now she is suddenly sleeping at home. I keep my hope high. :wub:

• Like 7

Oh my god, so many spoilers.... I am dying of curiosity!

Thanks for putting them into spoiler spaces though :) You guys rock!!

@mojobobo Totally agree, and the arrogance is getting worse and worse... Even as a TK/DS shipper, I would be really hurt by the way she littles people and puts herself as above everyone! Is she a lawyer? How does she have time to write so many long posts like that?

• Like 11

Spoilers springing out from left,right and centre  :sweatingbullets: 

And yeah, i keep forgetting about the biggest clue, LEE MIYEON !!!! why on earth would they cast her if they intended to give not only the love of junghwan's life to taek but also his all time celebrity crush to him ?!  Huhuhu

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, ichahoo said:

OMG the spoiler is no joke. they even got the groom's photo that close???

I hate spoiler and hope there won't be any photos leaked regarding DS-JH'S wed but but.. who can go on with their lives without clicking those reveal hidden content options???? I'm so weak T______T

Any scenes regarding JH-DS will not be leaked, coz' that is MOST important OTP of the drama. Everyone knew that SW-BR would eventually get married.... the break-up thingie was just that Trash Oppa could make his cameo and BR would realize that SW is "the" man for her. That's it ! The actual TRP of the drama is the ENDGAME. 

• Like 9

So.. I am being completely honest here..

Am I the only one (non-korean) that watched ep 18 without subtitle, saw the "proposal" ring, and just filled in whatever subtitle seem fit:

giphy.gif

And thought:

WHY the hell did Junghwan pick this ring??!!

-----------------------

:sweatingbullets: I was so confused until I watch the ep with subtitle..... LOL

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Oh my god, so many spoilers.... I am dying of curiosity!

Thanks for putting them into spoiler spaces though :) You guys rock!!

@mojobobo Totally agree, and the arrogance is getting worse and worse... Even as a TK/DS shipper, I would be really hurt by the way she littles people and puts herself as above everyone! Is she a lawyer? How does she have time to write so many long posts like that?

I think she is because she mentioned about reasonable doubt before and she mentioned about being sworn to protect interests??? Some lawyers are too free hahahaha. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, laurahandayani said:

So.. I am being completely honest here..

Am I the only one (non-korean) that watched ep 18 without subtitle, saw the "proposal" ring, and just filled in whatever subtitle seem fit:

And thought:

WHY the hell did Junghwan pick this ring??!!

-----------------------

:sweatingbullets: I was so confused until I watch the ep with subtitle..... LOL

NO chingu !! you are NOT THE ONLY ONE !! .... Even I was wondering the same thing until someone wonderful chingu posted in this thread( I'm sorry forgot the profile id) how the ring was the Air Force graduation ring  or similiar on that line and it was of much higher significance.:)

• Like 5