[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

@mojobobo that's one of the things i'm scared lol. Last saturday when i was recapping and then JH suddenly took the ring and confess i didn't even know what should i type on recap coz my mind was blown away but when i click my soompi tabs BOOM it crash and i really was left seething on my chair torn from exploding because of feels due to JH confesison and the fact that soompi crash at that time. grrrrrr!!!!

If it comes to that just type everything and copy the text then try to post so that in case it crashes you can just paste/save the text first. But you will know we are all going nuts ahahhahaha.

5 minutes ago, noname noname said:

Indeed.

About the ring, lets say JH really want to leave the ring as sign that he left his feeling for DS. But, then why SW or DR or DS didn't even remind him to take the ring? There is no way they didnt see that ring and the box in the table - esp DS, the ring is in front of her... Also DR has always asked JH to give the ring to him! Then, why didn't he take that richard simmons ring? Plus, the camera was focusing on that ring in the end of the scene. Something is def fishy...

About TK has confessed to DS. I dont know. But if the park scene happened before the dream kiss, then I think he hasnt. Because in the morning after the dream kiss, he said "Its a relieved" after he knew that the kiss is only his dream. The way DS interact with him is also too usual and natural - no awkwardness - if he has confessed and she rejected him.

But one thing that I am sure, DS knew that TK has feeling for her. Why I can conclude this? Because when DS triped in front DR house and both JH and TK helped her, she looks totally awkward and uncomfortable with THE TWO OF THEM. Just imagine, if you gals are triped and there are two richard simmons guys who help you - one is your crush / someone you had something before and the other is simply just friend - what would you gals do? If that situation happened to me, then I will try to remove the awkwardness by talking and joking with the guy that simply a friend for me.  My point is if there is nothing going on between her and TK - she didnt know about his feeling *ignoring possibility that she has feeling for him* - she wouldnt feel uncomfo with him. Hehe...

If DS knows about TK's feelings then at the instant she fell and both caught her I think we have a clear winner here because she only looked toward JH and not Taek if I am not mistaken. 

• Like 4

Omg, I'm kinda positive we'll be getting a kissing scene. We waited this long for it to happen. Even the secondary couples Jungbong-Manok and Sunwoo-Bora kissed. Twice, even. I'm not asking a lot, but compressing all of Deoksun and Junghwan's kiss scenes in one episode like what they did in Reply 1997 is enough! :wub:

Shiwon and Yoonjae had a total of 5 kiss scenes (the 1st in Episode 1, 2nd in Episode 14 and the last 3 in Episode 16).

4YvIFYO.jpg

PTWnkuf.jpg

q4PsuLG.jpg

And in the first place, Reply was never greedy with kissing scenes and they go all-out because it's a cable channel so they don't have to worry because it's not a public broadcast. Unless for some probably absurd reason. Lol!

• Like 17

everyone is talking about kiss scene.. omgomgomgomg FREAKING OUT HEREEE MY IMAGINATIONS RUNNING WILD

It better be full blown makeout since we all know it's a deep, yearning love from Jungpal~~ and I hope Deoksun kissed him back.. especially if they kiss right after the jet incident (if they'll use the 95 accident as buildup for these two's reunion)

Robin-Puts-On-Some-Lipstick-While-Drunk-

1298_a35d.gif

• Like 24

1 hour ago, blademan said:

Guys can we just take a moment to picture the kiss that WILL HAPPEN this week?! I'm going crazy imagining it!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

e254602.gif

Spoiler

can we have hotter than this?

tumblr_lhhkwubl061qeiml6.gif

tumblr_merk00xkBJ1regdzto1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

what if they make JH and DS together but don't give us their kiss ???

this's for you writernim!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ts1Nov8.gif

Actually, I once thinking of it and I dont want to think it again :bawling:

I am already sad because I hope the cast will sing for OST and until now we even didnt have OTP kissing scene.

• Like 14

Guest wizengamot

@papulichan yes. yes. i think uri JH needs that. You know, people are not only picking on JH-DS ship, they've develop the habit of degrading our precious namja's quality just so their ship will sail. unfortunately though, they will not be able to even catch up with this ship (pun intended) coz we're ain't on the sea anymore. this ship had transformed into a plane that's why it's zooming fast. i'm-petty-and-i'm-not-sorry hahahahahahaha!!!

@ihate0ni0ns i've been wanting the maybe this time song but since they're not together yet, i don;t think it fits them hahaha. for now i'm just containing myself to rewatching your other FMV and the confession scene (because, who doesn't right?) haha that confession is gold. yes, i was so relieved she-who-must-not-be-named finally admitted it. I was only frustrated that she keeps posting under the pretense of being neutral. i really don't know what she will do next week when JH is revealed to be the husband and all her long post saying i-ship-the-script-and-the-script-says-it'sTK. tsk.

29 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

ohh spoiler. that they have a deep talk? sorry I might dampen the mood.. perhaps JH is asking TK to take good care of DS before he departs for his training. aigoo but who know TK might say " no you should be the one.. I already called DS to come and find you." anyway I am excited.. tmr hope to watch BTS !!

What's with all this kisses imagination.. mind u guys.. me too still at work!! >.<

I knew it, JH will still be filming during D-day.. 16 Jan last episode, the info got from chinese forum.

I think it will more likely be Taek telling JH to go for DS because JH doesn't know TK knows he likes DS. It would be too out of the blue for JH to tell Taek to take good care of DS and JH would be giving himself away. 

• Like 5

wenyol wenyol....who is the pilot of this thread plane?how can you maintain this fast speed since friday? wah... and never gets out from popular box... standing ovation for the pilot and the passengers...so on fire!!!!

Thanks God...RJY just got minor accident. HIs character already being hurt...dont make my cheerful boy RJY getting hurt too..huhuhuhu

Wah..we bring out the kiss scene again?aigoooo its alarm to waking up my pervert side..hahahahaha..and since ep 10i already have this pervert thought and its already 5 weeks since that episode..this is me week by week since ep 10

• week 1 (before ep 11-12 airing) : yes...we already in 2nd half show so i must get at least 1 kiss scene or at least a bit skinship (after ep 11-12 airing) :wenyol wenyol..WTF my OTP didnt get kiss scene but i get BR-SW kiss scene..okay maybe next week i will got it
  • week 2 (before ep 13-14 airirng): this week must be the kiss scene...reply 97 and 94 get kiss scene in this 2 episode..so i must get it..even usual kdrama already have kiss scene in this episode.ah i remember theory 13 too and lee moon sae concert date too..wenyol i was exicted!!! (after ep 13-14 airing): WTF.....where is JH?and the concert scene just ended like that?we already waiting for 3 episode...what is this?okay2..must be patient..they must save it for next week before the 1 week canceled broadcast
  • week 3 (before 15-16 airing) : its a bit late but ofc i will get kiss scene this week right..and maybe time jump will happen this week too..and it will be a big gift before waiting that long 2 weeks. ah sinnada sinnada. ah i remember theory 15 too..wenyol so many theory and get hint by HR instagram, she posted kiss with a gae (puppy actually). ah it must be hint hint..yes i can see kiss scene this week. (after ep 15-16 airing)..igeu mwoyaaaaaa...where is the kiss scene?where is the time jump/wenyol wenyol...frustrating..its already too much...where is the kiss scene?with this kiss at least i can waiting for 2 weeks, but now, how can i?
  • week 4: canceled episode....
  • week 5 (before ep 17-18 airing): the preview looks promising and it will be focused to resolve the triangel game..yes yes.. its will be time jump this week ofc i will get the kiss scene too right?and that kiss scene will be a gift for me to waiting two weeks right?yes..yes..yes..solma they wonnt be cruel right to let the kiss scene only happen at final week..something big must be happen this week. (after 17-18 airing): aigoo.....junghwanaaa....that fate and timing and hesitation things..fyuh... Good job junghwanaa,finally you confessed to DS. its so sad (aigoo that SW and DR..so disappointed really..)..and you love her from the start..i know i know about this fact. ah good bye first love?junghwanaaa andwaeeeee..stop being hurt yourself and myself...why i cant stop crying when see his confession scene?why why why? but but but i forget about the important thing...where is kiss scene?and what is this triangle still on?mwoyaaaa...so cruel..so cruel..and the cute scene lovey dovey scene only happen in final week?cham...jinjjaaa..

so...this week i will get the kiss(es) scene right right?a drama without a kiss scene only happen in politic drama or high school drama or saeguk-heavy drama..though some of those drama also have the kiss scene right?so yes..for sure baek pro 100% i will see JH-DS kiss scene right?aigooo...finally...my 5 weeks waiting...that crazy waiting willbe paid...i believe you PDnim..please makes it beautifully as usual..and hotter than other couple kiss scene too ofc...dont wasted RJY lips PDnim..that lips...hahahahahahaha..

ps: will we get the preview tomorrow then?i hope soo..please dont be troll...hahahahahaha...exicted though a bit worried too but the husband still and always JH..hahahahaha...

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Countdown: 4 days and 1 hour and 50 mins left!!!

On a side note if this site crashes then no live updates hahaha >.< JH ah, what have you done to us?

@EMM! I SO NEED TO SEE THOSE PHOTOS! 

I have a feeling it's gonna crash during the streaming though!! Hopefully it doesn't :-(

Guys can I just take a moment to say how awesome everyone is? Hahahah. 

I was still thinking last week if we can hit 500 but end of this series but then we were only at 300 pages with only 7 days left meaning we had to clock in roughly 30 pages a day. I didn't think it was possible but WOW I just underestimated us all and the power of JH x DS :wub:  At this rate we will probably exceed 600 pages when the finale is shown ahhahaah. Sigh...what will I do when this show is over...

• Like 15

guys guys please help meee...

i feel frustrated with the scriptwriter..

im still not watch the raw yet but already read lotta spoiler and i feel so frustrated to see what writernim done for junghwan....

how come the confession turn into jokes in the end even he really sincere with his words to dukseon and i believe she also knows about that.

HUKS...

Only 2 episode left... i feel frustrated my shippers feeling will be torn.. i just hope the script writer back to her / his sense.. from beginning is junghwan., not taek with dukseon.. huks..

we even still dont have any kiss scene yet.. sobss..

sorry to post my frustrating comment.. :confounded:

22 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

@papulichan yes. yes. i think uri JH needs that. You know, people are not only picking on JH-DS ship, they've develop the habit of degrading our precious namja's quality just so their ship will sail. unfortunately though, they will not be able to even catch up with this ship (pun intended) coz we're ain't on the sea anymore. this ship had transformed into a plane that's why it's zooming fast. i'm-petty-and-i'm-not-sorry hahahahahahaha!!!

@ihate0ni0ns i've been wanting the maybe this time song but since they're not together yet, i don;t think it fits them hahaha. for now i'm just containing myself to rewatching your other FMV and the confession scene (because, who doesn't right?) haha that confession is gold. yes, i was so relieved she-who-must-not-be-named finally admitted it. I was only frustrated that she keeps posting under the pretense of being neutral. i really don't know what she will do next week when JH is revealed to be the husband and all her long post saying i-ship-the-script-and-the-script-says-it'sTK. tsk.

You know when someone writes a  character condemning post about JH or JH-DS.....

I want to say this -- rkzrXT.gif

but , I know I'll say this --  tumblr_n1ebcytu0H1smsqhbo1_r2_250.gif

.... I ship the script of that "post".....Pwahahahaha...

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot

@ihate0ni0ns she's only one person who's answering that i-ship-the-script and i really hope we can support her by liking her post at least, because you know if we ALL come there to post, it might become war hahaha!!! so maybe liking her post is the least we can do. although, we can also post but let's keep a calm and pretty civil tone. haha!! i must say, a TK shipper in the MT was already boasting about TK being the husband, though it's been few pages ago so if you ever encounter that guys, keep it cool. though i was already wanting to shove something back though. 

you know, this thread has been very much bright and positive that lately i'm coming to MT just so i can have some negativity for a balanced life hahahahahahaha!!!

16 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

wenyol wenyol....who is the pilot of this thread plane?how can you maintain this fast speed since friday? wah... and never gets out from popular box... standing ovation for the pilot and the passengers...so on fire!!!!

Spoiler

Thanks God...RJY just got minor accident. HIs character already being hurt...dont make my cheerful boy RJY getting hurt too..huhuhuhu

Wah..we bring out the kiss scene again?aigoooo its alarm to waking up my pervert side..hahahahaha..and since ep 10i already have this pervert thought and its already 5 weeks since that episode..this is me week by week since ep 10

• week 1 (before ep 11-12 airing) : yes...we already in 2nd half show so i must get at least 1 kiss scene or at least a bit skinship (after ep 11-12 airing) :wenyol wenyol..WTF my OTP didnt get kiss scene but i get BR-SW kiss scene..okay maybe next week i will got it
  • week 2 (before ep 13-14 airirng): this week must be the kiss scene...reply 97 and 94 get kiss scene in this 2 episode..so i must get it..even usual kdrama already have kiss scene in this episode.ah i remember theory 13 too and lee moon sae concert date too..wenyol i was exicted!!! (after ep 13-14 airing): WTF.....where is JH?and the concert scene just ended like that?we already waiting for 3 episode...what is this?okay2..must be patient..they must save it for next week before the 1 week canceled broadcast
  • week 3 (before 15-16 airing) : its a bit late but ofc i will get kiss scene this week right..and maybe time jump will happen this week too..and it will be a big gift before waiting that long 2 weeks. ah sinnada sinnada. ah i remember theory 15 too..wenyol so many theory and get hint by HR instagram, she posted kiss with a gae (puppy actually). ah it must be hint hint..yes i can see kiss scene this week. (after ep 15-16 airing)..igeu mwoyaaaaaa...where is the kiss scene?where is the time jump/wenyol wenyol...frustrating..its already too much...where is the kiss scene?with this kiss at least i can waiting for 2 weeks, but now, how can i?
  • week 4: canceled episode....
  • week 5 (before ep 17-18 airing): the preview looks promising and it will be focused to resolve the triangel game..yes yes.. its will be time jump this week ofc i will get the kiss scene too right?and that kiss scene will be a gift for me to waiting two weeks right?yes..yes..yes..solma they wonnt be cruel right to let the kiss scene only happen at final week..something big must be happen this week. (after 17-18 airing): aigoo.....junghwanaaa....that fate and timing and hesitation things..fyuh... Good job junghwanaa,finally you confessed to DS. its so sad (aigoo that SW and DR..so disappointed really..)..and you love her from the start..i know i know about this fact. ah good bye first love?junghwanaaa andwaeeeee..stop being hurt yourself and myself...why i cant stop crying when see his confession scene?why why why? but but but i forget about the important thing...where is kiss scene?and what is this triangle still on?mwoyaaaa...so cruel..so cruel..and the cute scene lovey dovey scene only happen in final week?cham...jinjjaaa..

•  

so...this week i will get the kiss(es) scene right right?a drama without a kiss scene only happen in politic drama or high school drama or saeguk-heavy drama..though some of those drama also have the kiss scene right?so yes..for sure baek pro 100% i will see JH-DS kiss scene right?aigooo...finally...my 5 weeks waiting...that crazy waiting willbe paid...i believe you PDnim..please makes it beautifully as usual..and hotter than other couple kiss scene too ofc...dont wasted RJY lips PDnim..that lips...hahahahahahaha..

ps: will we get the preview tomorrow then?i hope soo..please dont be troll...hahahahahaha...exicted though a bit worried too but the husband still and always JH..hahahahaha...

we will get a kiss in this week right ??

tumblr_m086vri96t1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

we definitely will get it right ??

tumblr_lpx9zb9DCQ1qle6h7.gif

please make it clear writernim!! I DONT WANT BR-SW ,JB-MO OR SUNWOO OMMA KISS!!

I WANT DEOK SUN AND JUNGHWAN KISS.. JUNGHWAN AND DEOK SUN !! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, EMM! said:

DON'T START THIS

NOT NOW

NOT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DO NOTTTTT I REPEAT DO NOT MAKE US IMAGINE THE KISS

THIS IS THE DEVIL LURING US IN THEIR SERIOUSLY TEMPTING TRAP

------

I swear guys.

We will die. When it happens. We will be in shock.

If it's a deep kiss, damn-- it will be Hyeri's and Ryu Jun Yeol's first on-screen kiss, and it's deep and passionate.

Imagine that.

IMAGINE THAT.

I can't even imagine Ryu Jun Yeol being nothing but his dorky self.. but I am seriously curious about how he kisses.

THAT LIPS MUST'VE HAD SOME EXPERIENCE DURING ITS 30 YEARS OF EXISTENCE RIGHT????

HAHAHAHAHA!! You do know you're ACTUALLY giving us a picture? 

• Like 12

Wenyeol? It's 3:40AM and you guys are talking about kissing scene?! How can you make my mind gets too excited and not be able to sleep? ㅠㅡㅠ mollaaaaa! 

Since @dairymilks mentioned about the amount of YJ-SW kissing scene in AM97. Does anyone remember how many kisses did Trash-NJ have because I've forgotten. It's kinda interesting to me hehe :phew: 

• Like 7

You know how they said THE HUSBAND will only be revealed in ep 20...I thought about it...what could they do to prolong this?

Perhaps ep 19 will be DS perspective, her feelings for JH and what she thinks about TK.

The cliffhanger that they will shoot at us at the very end of that episode could be that she goes to JH and acknowledges his confession, says that she loved him too but now it's too late...The end ...for ep 19 (this will obviously make us go ballistic)

Ep 20 then could BAM reveal JH as the husband and all the flashbacks will about how they got back together despite the crap "timing" ...(even the plan crash if it's true could trigger DS to realise that she is still in love with him). The episode could then focus on them dating, breaking the big news to their family and all the smoking kisses.

I am obviosuly day dreaming more than I should. Saturday was meant to be my last day on this thread...aigooo...yet here I am...again.:grimace:

• Like 18

7 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

we will get a kiss in this week right ??

please make it clear writernim!! I DONT WANT BR-SW ,JB-MO OR SUNWOO OMMA KISS!!

I WANT DEOK SUN AND JUNGHWAN KISS.. JUNGHWAN AND DEOK SUN !! 

Aigoo... i feel like chanting ..KISSEU...KISSEU....KISSEU...just to get me by till Friday !  Yeah... no more of other characters indulging in their kiss-fest... ONLY uri JH-DS cuties...kekekekek...

• Like 5

Hello! :)

I am soooo looking forward to the kiss (if we have one, which I am getting surer and surer we will)!

I remember in R1997, SIG had made a comment on the kissing scenes. He had said (I think it was him) that because his lips were plump, kinda forward, the kiss got intense quickly. He had been teased about it.

Now look at RJY's lips.... ;)

Wow!!!!! It's gonna be deabak!!!

Edit:

@ricenamja Yep the thickness is going to make things.... interesting!

GUYS! RJY is 30! He has definitely kissed someone before!!

• Like 17