[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot
10 minutes ago, papulichan said:

I wonder if tables are turned in the next episode...will the "shipped script" sail towards "JH being the hubby"..PWAHAHAHAH..... But, aren't we (JH-DS shippers) shipping the script too !!

yeah. i wonder what she'll do then. i mean i'm reading the response on MT,and all the people commenting there now are TKshippers and then another TK shipper commented with some corrected translations from her post and she asked that person to pm her because she needs help preparing for her next post like lol. this has become a serious research paper. And this is why i find blue_angel_1004 insights much more credible, for one she really is avoiding shipping that's why on the earlier episodes she's only posting back ground info but though she doesn't want to be involved in shipping, she still thinks JH is the husband. Plus, she knows korean and the culture and background info so yeah, i trust blue_angel_1004's insight more. I read in MT that she's (i mean blue_angel_1004) also preparing a looooong post as to why JH is the husband. so that's the reason i'll be lurking in MT.

6 minutes ago, Kelly86 said:

LOL, this entire time when she kept saying she is all about the script and not a "shipper like us" but I NEVER saw her try to see things from JH's pov ever she always had reasons to boost up Taek fans/give them hope and in the weirdest ways put JH down. It sad because she points fingers at us for "shipping" yet she's the one in denial. 

I am PROUD that I am a JH shipper and never did I DENY that just to try to get ppl to agree with my bias views *cough LOL. Sorry end of my rant.....I know she indirectly wants to start a war thats why she keeps posting stuff though she tries to act mutual please who are you kidding here?

I like when ppl are up front and honest not hiding their true intentions under lies! If your HONEST at least I can respect that and disagree with an open mind!

I SAY AVOID THE MT, if you want peace haha :P I have not seen the post but yeah just saying.

yeah. even before her first post. i already commented that i like how she pointed out the clues for JH but i really doesn't like how she ended that first post with Tk is the first love coz it's already misleading so when i read that, after praising the JH part, i came here to rant hahahaha!!! then her succeeding posts was literally all about TK but she still keeps on saying she ship the script. wenyeol?!!! jangnane?!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

Hint hunters stated that DS burped in front of TK and hid that . I really dont know in which ep that happened because I did not notice that. 

I think it was when she was ill and left the room, and TK went after her to give her medicine. That scene the others were sure he would ask her on a date. I remember the scene, and she did hide it. How memorable that scene is or how big a clue it is is in the eyes of the beholder.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, fictionista said:

I believe the next epi will be Taekie's POV. I don't why but I feel the fate/timing theme is incomplete unless it is dissected, explored, pondered upon and experienced by all the 3 players in the main loveline. I think we might get more fate/time shenanigans and cliffhangers in ep 19. :mellow:

@Vannyah M This is not a mystery series right where flashbacks help reveal a killer's identity in the end. This is a romance which needs appropriate buildup leading to the romantic union between hero and heroine. Even if they throw in a shitton of flashbacks in ep 19+20 to show how smitten DS was with Taek, does that move me or you in a strictly emotional sense in a romance/slice of life drama? Throwing in last minute flashbacks does not make a romance. Long story short, a writer needs to build a relationship by creating romantic vibes, sexual tension and chemistry from scratch, adding layer upon layer of relationship dynamics from the first ep till the last one. And we have had none of that in Tk-DS loveline. The only time DS was moved by Tk's actions quite genuinely was when he carried her and ran. Other moments like when he was there beside her during the Burberry man incident, beach volleyball incident she didn't even register anything. I'm still basing everything on my ability to interpret literature.

Another important thing - Even if JH IS second lead here, this confession scene gave him no proper closure. There's no proper way he got rejected by DS. So the writer-nim will include one more scene to give JH the closure he needs. If anything the heart-breaking nature of this confession and the fact it went unanswered makes the possibility of JH as endgame all the more stronger.

I am 110%  with you here and I fully agree thats why i am being sarcastic all day long cuz i cant bear with those groundless statemants anymore. Theres just no way that one with clear state of mind ( in the sense of impartiality)  could be purchased with that plot reversal. Tk-Ds loveline is purely platonic from TK pov and brotherly love from DSs behaviour in my pov and i really dont feel anything romantic there between this two even IF JH is second male lead.

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, boranoona said:

@wizengamot yes i like her too, her posts actually make sense+she understands korean too...on the other hand, i am sure eve some of the taek shippers don't understand what the script shipper is referring to but clap anyways as it's always in taek's favour .i really didn't understand how junghwan became a wedding photographer :crazy:

lol that's what i was thinking too. when i was skimming through the post i was like lol. she was not really analyzing it anymore, she interpreting it, scratch that, SHE IS MISINTERPRETING IT. like the line when future hubby said to adult DS when she asked if she is still pretty and the husband answered "want a mirror?" and because TK never calls DS ugly she completely twisted that answer, i can;t even finish the whole thing because gah! HEADACHE!!! 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, aishakoe said:

Anyway, shout out to our fellow Indonesians here @hailaft GOD, I LOVE YOUR fanfic !!!! I'm your faaaan...Hugs n Kisses for you,dear!! :D  @GD-ssi  @arumdaun @joannadeline @lala14 @dinhie I love you,chingudeul!!! So great to find all of u here...Let's sail this ship together til the end!!  :D 

PS : Can you imagine,guys? we're in the same Indonesian time (+1 hour in Sidoarjo) and because of this drama, i still wide awake at this hour :( (it's 00.02 Medan time). I'm so screwed up tomorrow...hiks :(

Goshhhh you guyss all Indonesians?????? Me too lol. Country siblings who've all fallen fo the same ship awwwww. Nice meeting you all!! :w00t: (sorry for the others, I know this isnt related to our thread but just cant help it xD)

Big_Remember_Me_Group_Hug_1.gif

• Like 9

Guest fleshwithoutblood

Even back when I was in my Chilbong phase I always thought blue was neutral (as in, not biased by shipping) and judging basically on drama conventions, the writer, etc. I just convinced myself that the writer would surprise even her, even as I dreaded her posts because they'd always remind me of the overall narrative arc lol. It could still happen I guess (and I would regret ever wishing for the writer to surprise her), but her post should be interesting.

huwaaa...this thread really never sleep. but unfortunately i need to sleep now.. that picture above....so beautiful...i hope i can see many scenes like that in ep 19 and 20. yes make it true PD nim and Writer nim.. putakhanda...jinjja that is my last wish for both of you (you never makes one of my wish comes true since the beginning..so just grant that my last wish, arasso arasso)

jaljara....good night from my timezone...its my earlier sleep time since 3 days ago..wow...clap to myself (sigh, i dont now how many pages that i will back read tomorrow...hahahaha)

ps: aigooo discuss about long post in MT again..haissh...there is no ending no ending...huft. actually i visited there too today though i said i wont go there again..but cant help so i just scanning the post that i want to read and so far that i see MT becomes another shippers place right now.hahahaha.. okay stop...bye chingudeul...you are so fire...fighting all!!!!!

• Like 21

On the last episode,there was another birthday scene, so do taek and deoksun get married twice ? :crazy: and this time,junghwan wasn't taking pictures,i wonder what his job will be on the 2nd wedding then???!!! *Imagining script shipper's analysis for this scene* 

• Like 24

Guest wizengamot
23 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Yeah, since ep 18 was a big treat for them, it's obvious 

@carolinedl what if it turns out that ryu jun yeol can sing too seeing how well he dances :lol:

they completely mistaken ep 18 as if it's in favor for TK. I mean all the husband in Reply have problems with confession and timing so yeah good luck to that.

1 hour ago, carolinedl said:

I think the MT has turned into another TK/DS shipper thread... ha ha ha!

What is really wonderful about R1988 is that each scene can really be interpreted two different ways. Both interpretations are plausible, totally. Really so interesting how they managed to create a whole base for both to be possible, still at episode 18!

@boranoona As much as I liked teh guys of R1994, I thought that song was a bit ridic... ha ha ha! Don't hit me! I listened to it a lot then but I also felt bad - not great and they were already so tired and doing tons of things...

tumblr_lk5i8b3G8H1qep0l9o1_400.gif

What is the title of the song during the end credits (DS/JH moments) of episode 18.  I've heard it during the preview but never actually heard it during the series...at least I don't remember.  

Honestly the only time I've ever seen DS vague with her feelings was in episode 17. This is what we have yet to see. Is she over JH and now harbors feelings for TK?  She obviously is harboring feelings for one of them.  The fact that she couldn't sleep that night says something.  The way she was looking at those concert tickets, it felt like she was remembering the times that she went with JH.   I guess we'll see soon how DS felt all this time.  My wish is for the triangle to be over in episode 19 and just have the finale be about moving on and see what happens to each character.

That was a cat and dog during the future scenes?  Geez here I thought it was 2 cats.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, toera said:

I think it was when she was ill and left the room, and TK went after her to give her medicine. That scene the others were sure he would ask her on a date. I remember the scene, and she did hide it. How memorable that scene is or how big a clue it is is in the eyes of the beholder.

Thank you for your insight. I really did not noticed that. But on side note we NEVER saw DS burping or farting in front of other boys too. What girl does that? She may act a little tomboyish but she's a girl after all. They had attached too much importance to it.

• Like 4

Hey guys, I need to ask you all one question ? How do we know that 2015-husband is left-handed?? Did anyone see him writing on a piece of paper?? Coz' all I saw was KJH holding a coffee cup and then later a glass of water (while holding the photo frame).....I'm asking this coz' I myself being a right handed .... always use my left hand to hold a cup or at times even a spoon. Have we seen the husband eating ??? Just wanna know...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Hey guys, I need to ask you all one question ? How do we know that 2015-husband is left-handed?? Did anyone see him writing on a piece of paper?? Coz' all I saw was KJH holding a coffee cup and then later a glass of water (while holding the photo frame).....I'm asking this coz' I myself being a right handed .... always use my left hand to hold a cup or at times even a spoon. Have we seen the husband eating ??? Just wanna know...

People posted a lot about this on the MT. Yes we saw future husband holding things with his left hand and I also think teh actor is left-handed. But then people showed that both Taek and JH hold things in their right and left hands so... Basically, that's a clue that is not really one. It can apply to both.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

lol that's what i was thinking too. when i was skimming through the post i was like lol. she was not really analyzing it anymore, she interpreting it, scratch that, SHE IS MISINTERPRETING IT. like the line when future hubby said to adult DS when she asked if she is still pretty and the husband answered "want a mirror?" and because TK never calls DS ugly she completely twisted that answer, i can;t even finish the whole thing because gah! HEADACHE!!! 

she is twisting it to fit into TK's character because she can't accept the fact that would be what JH would say. Like I said previously, living in self denial. HAHAHA and I just realised her fan level is In Denial. 

4 minutes ago, papulichan said:

I rhink it's just assumptions. Right after future husband was revealed I guess someone search for Kim Joo Hyuk and found out that he's left handed. I was like..SO WHAT? hahaha.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, papulichan said:

People assumed that just from holding the cup thing, and yeah i also tend to hold things with my left hand but eat and write with my right hand.holding sth with one's left hand doesn't mean he/she is left handed.if only taek shippers could understand this

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Just my thoughts. I use left hand in daily life even more than right. i just write with and eat with right hand . so whats the point with hands? I was wondering all this time

• Like 4