[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 hours ago, minyeonhan said:

i don't think this is fake though, that's why i'm so suddenly confused but someone already kicked my insecurity out so : ))

The scene/gif regarding DS "looking at Taek and feeling happier" just doesn't look right to me.

If you see carefully, she looked at Taek and then her head moved slightly further back to look at JH.

This could quite possibly be my bias but I tested this with my brother. I made him stand behind me almost Taekie position and then my mum in JHs position and yep I tilted my head a little extra. If it was to look at Taek I wouldn't need to move my head as much as she did in that scene.

Ofcourse  all this is non sense if right before that scene she had already met JH?

I could be wrong obviously.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, boranoona said:

@carolinedl  lol it't not like i am a big fan of this song,  i just want to see all the reply 1988 guys singing together like this 

Agree! When they released the video, it's kinda ease the pain seeing them all being chummy and happy and brotherly (though I agree, Oppa-ya does looked tired).

I love PBG so much, he's one of the reason why I'm watching Reply '88 in the first place. But right now I just feel negativity towards him LOL I know its silly, but I can't help~ing. Same with Deoksun (funny I'm not referring her as Hyeri), I feel there's some distance because of her vagueness (and possibility of choosing TK), that makes me sad... I want chummy and happy!

So yeah, I'll be one happy fans if they did a soundtrack and video together. And singing it live at the concert! 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Awen Noet said:

@arumdaun @joannadeline yah~ you guys are Indonesian too. yah neomu banggapda yah.

*doing the kim sajang greeting to you guys.

Hahaha, I think there are so many Indonesians, Malaysians, and Chinese in Soompi. I lived in Jakarta, maybe we can meet up next time. :blush:

=======================================

Btw, I repeated the JH's heartfelt confession scene over 50 times today, and  seriously I applaud RJY for his acting, and it felt god damn real!! He poured out his heart, and it kills me.

*Please don't cry*

Also, I think this drama is more likely a roller coaster for all of us. We died, and came back to life just to die again, and came back to life just to die again. LOL. (I promised to myself that I will not watch other reply series in the future or until it finished). This is totally unhealthy!!  I need to prepare myself as a moderator in an international conference in the next 10 days,  and I haven't prepare my  flight. But here I am, locked myself in my room, silent in the corner and repeated that confession scene over and over and over and over again.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

It feels like that I've addicted to my own stress. And maybe after this, I'm not going to watch other k-dramas for a long time. 

On the lighter note, I watched Answer Me 1988 only for Joo Won's buddies in Cantabile, PBG and GKP. But I ended up love RJY. I hope he will get some good projects even after Answer Me 1988. He's indeed a good actor imo! B)

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, joannadeline said:

I watch some YT videos (again) and you know, at the beginning of every videos, there's an advertisement about a chocolate bar. 

The advertisement showed us, a hand out a chocolate bar on the top of a blue coloured bag, with a white belt. 

I watched the videos and realized it's JH's bag. Could it be a clue for us?

It's SW bag. Jinjoo is sitting on JH bag

• Like 1

it's still too soon to say this but...when Junghwan is revealed to be the hubby next saturday (omg i just can not wait) i suggest that we celebrate it in the main thread :D THATS RIGHT LET'S THROW A BIG SPAZZ PARTY THERE WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF GIFS AND LOVELY PICS OF URI COUPLE kekeke it's okay right? cuz the hunt is over by then and there's no reason for us to restrain ourselves.

lol am i too positive right now? just this morning i was still a sobbing mess and now all i can think of before going to bed is our couple's first date haha

• Like 11

57 minutes ago, pluie625 said:

Anyong everyone! First off, I'm Pluie625, been a soompi member for long and the last time I made a post was during my bias birthday, a drama addict way back when, but not as much anymore. I just watch whenever I have time now. I started watching this drama but then stopped on episode 3 coz real life got busy. Then I have a week off so I went back to watching it to where I left off. I watched the other 2 reply series when it finished airing and now I'm regretting why I watched this series now, I should've just waited until it finished airing, now I'm here lurking and reading your insights, comments and inputs and I just can't stay quiet anymore LOL.

Jung Hwan is the husband the way I see it. 

1. the parallel among the second leads being famous in the reply series and they made it look like they were emphasizing in the present time that the husband was famous.

1997 Yoon Tae Woong as famous computer programmer

1994 Chilbong as the famous baseball player

1988 Taek as the famous baduk master

2. No one else knew that Duk Seun was writing to the radio program about her crush other than Jung Hwan

3. Only Jung Hwan knew that DS had a crush on SW in which SW was oblivious to it and wondered why she was suddenly mad at him.

4. The present DS said the husband was smart then. There are only 2 people in their circle who're smart, JH and SW and SW is out of the frame already. Taekie is Baduk smart but otherwise, a bit off in other ways.

5. JH is awkward with strangers, whereas TK is polite with strangers and TK is used to reporters and he's full of confidence in front of reporters just strutting his way like the famous baduk master that he is and not awkward around them but just polite.

6. The chocolate. It's either of the 3, JH, SW and DR. But then he's questioning who she gave it to, and we saw that she put it in SW's bag coz at that time she was crushing on SW. So of course he didn't receive it. Why I didn't include TK? He didn't have a school bag.

7. Present hubby wears parka jacket, TK wear no parka jackets, it's always coats and suits that's fitting for a baduk master.

8. TK had no time to eat and sleep during those days and solely focused on baduk baduk baduk and baduk so why would he waste his time to read comic books?

And now if we include smoking present hubby, we know that TK smokes and we haven't seen JH smoked in any of the episodes. What if he developed that smoking habit after that confession to take his stress away? Or maybe to fight off something like a trauma that he experienced in the air force? And maybe we have to look at hubby's present mannerism, TK is left handed and JH is right handed, so let's observe from now on.

Loveeee this, exactly what in my mind cingu..

if TK. Becomes the husband LOL WHat explanation writer should comes up... I cannot accept the forced way to make it

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Maybe during the R1988 concert? I'd like that more than a single.

Besides the actor who plays NL, is there another one who did musicals or sthg similar?

8 minutes ago, grcevln said:

Bo Gum can play piano and sing actually. There's some video of him covering song/ playing piano online. As of the others, I don't know. But, I remember that @EMM! mentioned in her twitter acc that RJY's acted as a guitarist in a movie released this year (it's not a major role tho). So, maybe that says he can play the guitar in real life too? Lol Idk

We still don't know if he'll be singing or even playing the guitars for the movie Robot, Sori to be out this January. We'll never know haha!
But his role is 'Seedless Strawberry' and is also his band's name in the movie. Not sure if he'll be solo or group, really.

We didn't know he was good at dancing either, but he danced pretty decent in Reply 1988!!!!

Who knows?? March is still far, and they can still practice hahaa!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, EMM! said:

He didn't bawl out crying, or slammed things inside his Jeep-- he sat there and thought about what happened. He thought about what he did wrong, what he didn't do, and how fate and timing were things that lacked on his side.

Yeah. I wish some of us would notice too that dude's got a great anger management skill. He is mostly chill, but there are moments when he just lose it but then he always manage to calm down right away. The most memorable one is when the pink shirt misunderstanding happened. He was really frustrated that he kicked some junk at his patio but immediately took a deep breath and calmed him self down. Ahh... husband material. :wub:

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, Eessttaa said:

Loveeee this, exactly what in my mind cingu..

if TK. Becomes the husband LOL WHat explanation writer should comes up... I cannot accept the forced way to make it

If that happens we'll see bunch of flashbacks of DS's love towards Tk as explanation why is TK husband. We'll see them dating, her hiding her burp in front of him etc.  i 'm too obsessed with that burp ttoday LOL

• Like 1

Guest wizengamot
12 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Long post on the MT again :crazy:

lol saw that. don't mind it. but anyway, she finally admit who she thinks is the husband lol. she ships the script and she thinks the script says TK is the husband hahahahahaha!!!

6 minutes ago, Vannyah M said:

If that happens we'll see bunch of flashbacks of DS's love towards Tk as explanation why is TK husband. We'll see them dating, her hiding her burp in front of him etc.  i 'm too obsessed with that burp ttoday LOL

What is the burping thing about?  I keep reading about it but totallly lost.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, tesasonzzz said:

Hello there everyone. So I've been lurking in Dc gallery and I found some of these posts there that I wanna share with guys here. These posts of why JH is the husband really helps me smile and forget about the pain I've been going through from yesterday (oops I mean 2 days ago) even though only for a few moments. So here they are :

3) The cat and Dog picture in the future/present scene. There's no way, I repeat NOWAY THE PIC WAS PUT THERE WITHOUT A CAUSE. We all know how the PD LOVES to put props as hints.WHY THE HECK WOULD THE PD PUT THAT PAINTING THERE IF IT WAS NOT REFERING TO SOMETHING?????? (you guys remember the meowing scene of DS and JH in episode 4 right????)

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

#어남류 #이바보야 #언제까지이렇게할꺼야 #답답아빨리정신차려 ... #끝까지어남류 

NOW THIIIIISSS!!! THIIIISSSSSS,my friend... what i was talking about before!!! THANK YOU for pointing that picture!!! (Even though it's not appeared, but i downloaded all of the pictures)  :D Fiiiiuuuh, now i know i'm not crazy... I don't want to sound obsessed or even delusional because of the props, or clues that's been hinting until now...but let's just say that Shin PD always love those kinds of things. It's a part of their charm/magic in doing Reply series. Sometimes we have to follow the clues that they give (blantantly sometimes..like this cat-dog picture) , but sometimes we just have to follow the stories. And i think i'm still in a balance of both.. 

It really is a sweet gesture from Shin PD & Lee chaka...K-Drama Gods, i love 'em both :D My bet has already in a higher bar, 95% now.. And i wanna say this to both of 'em...FIRE AWAY,NOW!!! :D  #brace myself

• Like 2