[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Thank you so much for enjoying the video guys @wizengamot @shunklunk @dinhie @leekyuphii XD

@leekyuphii High five to you then!!! This series has made me enjoy making fanvids and also watching some (I also never watched and made fanvids before this series lol.) And yes thanks to @hailaft I finally have a taste of fanfic, and boy do I freaking LOVE IT XD and I love fanfic from @luffypyon too. Gosh, how I wish I have your talent guys XD.

Omo, omo, omo, omo. I can't choose which look hotter on JH. Doctor's white coat or pilot uniform XD

but become a PD also very appealing, kyaaaaa. Deok Sun-aaah.... what's your dream? If you become a stewardess then I'll let JH become a pilot and if you become an actress, I'll let JH become a PD, and if you become a patient (not a critical patient...), I'll let JH become a doctor XD

Seeing @dinhie makes me wonder, when do you guys think the kiss would happened? If they followed the novel that DS read then it would be on epi 20... 

I'm not sure if I can still be patient until then... though I'm on #TeamLowExpectation.... gaaahh.......*be right back to reread hailaft fanfic...*

• Like 10

All I can say about those post in the main thread about pointing DS feeling toward TK. They are reading between the line too much. But that is fine with me they can say what they want. I just let the story of the drama prove them wrong.

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

i just came from the main thread to and was "omg!!! hailaft answered!" and i was anticipating for a debate but as i was reading through your reply, i think it's pretty civil. *thumbs up*

anyway, since i was on the main thread, i saw another neutral (who put in spoiler box) share her two cents about who is the husband and of course she said it's JH. i really know her to be neutral because i didn;t see her here and because when i read on her comments on the main thread, it's pretty general or expressing equal fondness to the boys. 

LOL, I was anticipating that too, but the poster in question liked my post so I guess she accepted it?

@ihate0ni0ns this is the first time I wrote fanfics too! I guess Reply 1988 gave us too much feels to handle it alone. :flushed:

• Like 5

Guest wizengamot

so far, one of the strongest clue i consider is DS feelings. Yes, we say we wanted to see an episode which focus on what she truly feels but it's not because we wanted to know if she likes JH or not, (because i could tell that she likes him by just giving one example out of all the things), but because we just wanted to know how much JH makes her crazy because all along we've seen how she makes JH all gooey to her. it's basically to prove that her love for JH is different from that of SW's

speaking of love, well as i've said before, some say that we're so sure about JH being the husband, one of my reason out of all the reason there is, is because i never saw DS develop a romantic view/feelings for TK. If i could see DS treat TK not in a motherly way, i would even give TK the benefit of the doubt of being the second lead. The way DS treated TK has always been the same ever since. Even SW was viewed as a boyfriend potential by DS, if TK is the husband, then why is he not viewed in a romantic way.

and i agree with you @debieg that's reading too much between the line haha. i mean, would you expect DS be rude on TK when he was always gentle and nice to her? 

54 minutes ago, papulichan said:

Coz' I think ( i know) there is no husband hunt here , yes there are first loves, heartbreaks , the past emotional memories.... but the 2015 husband's persona is a dead giveaway...... Unlike the previous installments,  we have seen the adult version of JH( Kim Joo Hyuk ) and no way in any damn richard simmons universe can KJY be Taek.... No one changes THAT MUCH..... 

well, apparently for them, a person could change that much just so TK could be the future hubby :D hahaha!!!

@ihate0ni0ns you should know i'm still rewatching your fanvid (added it to my collection of DS-JH fanvids) because i need something to calm me down

@ihate0ni0ns I personally think kiss scene will happen after time-jump. Probably surprise kiss will happen before time-jump, but hot kiss I think will happen in 94. But, who knows? I'm #teamNoExpectation tho :D

Anyways, care to read another fanfic? I found another one : https://www.wattpad.com/story/58253601-the-answer-an-answer-me-1988-fanfiction

ENJOY!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, wizengamot said:

lol what are you thinking? by explode i mean, after being silent for a time being not arguing back to their points (so as not to start a debate), we could freely share our opinion on the main thread without tip toeing

Yup us doing that would be seen as gloating. Suntaek shippers will not be happy. So thankful for everyone here so we can spazz in peace! 

That fanedit twitter pic is awesomeeee

• Like 9

The thing excites me the most is spoiler with pictures. Well hot pictures of my Junghwanie of course.. Looking at him driving a jeep car.. Woooo makes me wonder how rich Kim's family to get Junghwanie his own cool car in only 5years jump. Hahahaha (remember once blue angel said Goldstar will turn to be LG, might Kim Appa gets richer bec of that)

I'm excited to see Junyeol's driving scene.. Ahahaha sorry to fangirling here. 

• Like 23

Guest wizengamot
13 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Yup us doing that would be seen as gloating. Suntaek shippers will not be happy. So thankful for everyone here so we can spazz in peace! 

That fanedit twitter pic is awesomeeee

oh... so you mean we can't celebrate that on the main thread? T_T

@Kelly86 amen to what you said.

contrary to their belief, i won't even line JH to the typical kdrama leads who was rude but suddenly made a 360 degree change because of a girl because first off, it's not like JH is the rude to the world (like the typical kdrama lead), he's respectful to elders and hardly get involved in physical fight. He tease and bicker with DS, but when he started liking her, he didn't became a different JH. He still bicker with her, what happened though is he became more observant of her, and responded in a way a suitor would with the girls he's courting. 

about the TK shipper, well i accepted her correction because it's not related to my point, i don;t know about her. maybe because her correction didn't even affect me or my main point she just decided to rant something else that would drag me like twisting my comment that was not even about TK, JH or DS. like seriously, anything to pick on?

and that's what i kept saying too, they mostly point assumptions as clues without supporting it with a proof. i have no question about TK feelings for DS, but does she also feel the same? if so, show me. because if TK is nice to DS, i need a proof that DS look on TK is romantic and not because she's nice to him because he was nice to her. (because most of their argument for DS feeling is the way DS look or take care of TK as if that's not happening since ep 1) when clearly, JH and DS relationship arc was changing/developing. 

6 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

OMG our couple spotted filming in a car!!! Alone! Just the two of them! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

http://i68.tinypic.com/2ntju3d.png

Credits to DC

OHHHH MYYY GAAAWWDDDDDDDD OH BYE TEAM LOWER EXPECTATION LMAO I KNOW I CANT JOIN THIS TEAM FROM THE START LOL

• Like 20

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

OMG our couple spotted filming in a car!!! Alone! Just the two of them! Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Credits to DC

Omo omo thank you! After bus-couple now Jeep couple! 

I had a funny scenario in my head with the spoilers given today wherein JH picks up DS-TK after their playdate lol but that's unlikely bec we'll have another round of angst if ever that happens 

edit: BUT REJOICE!! I'm grinning like a fool with the spoiler what more of the real episode????? 

• Like 13