[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Ahhh I need it to be Friday NOW!!! :crazy:

I wonder who JH is talking to when he says "My wish is..." We see in the preview that JB is telling him about wishing upon a star, but JH's voiceover at the end is him using formal speech, which he doesn't use with JB. Idk, he could very well just be talking with his parents lol, but I am intrigued nonetheless. 

No scenes with JH and DS together in the preview... wenyeol. I can only hope the show is saving that for the actual episode. :D #thinkpositive

Wonder why DS is crying?? She looks like she's really angry too. Also find it interesting there were no clips of any of the parents in the preview. Guess the show knows what the audience is most thirsty for, haha. We're almost there, you guys!!!

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

preview rough translation!!

jh: did u by chance open my wallet

tk: no i didnt

wjh: choi taek (something about baduk and being a hogu lol)

ds: what

jb: dongsaeng ah if you wish on a falling star it will come tru (or 'dongsaeng ah if you wish on a falling star whatever u wish for will come tru)

sw: noona do you need (or want?) a wish

jh: my wish is..

Uh-o Taek, why are you lying? I guess its harder for "guys" to discuss these things than girls LOL but still someone needs to say something....preview was short so I guess we will see?

HAHA surprised JH didn't think thats another one of Jong bongs "stupid ideas" I guess he's getting sofer now as the pain is really setting in with his "love" issues. The boy even got teary or was that just a spark in his eyes I see hehe :P 

• Like 6

WAHHHHHHH.... TK, what are you planning?! JUST BE HONEST ALREADY! 

even though, we asked for a preview... it must troll us somehow. 

I'm so excited for ep. 17. Hopefully, they'll explain some things T-T

WHY IS IT ONLY TUESDAYYYYYY.... 

on a completely separate note, im so proud... I leave for the real world for a day... and I have to catch up on so much. Proud of us :D

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Gawd JH needs to be happy again. :( Was that DS lying down next to TK...watching him sleep?

nah i think she's not. but when they showed taek, there's something purple-ish on the right corner (deoksun wears purple sweater before taek, right). mehh meehh MEHHHH

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, balladblue said:

Ahhh I need it to be Friday NOW!!! :crazy:

I wonder who JH is talking to when he says "My wish is..." We see in the preview that JB is telling him about wishing upon a star, but JH's voiceover at the end is him using formal speech, which he doesn't use with JB. Idk, he could very well just be talking with his parents lol, but I am intrigued nonetheless. 

No scenes with JH and DS together in the preview... wenyeol. I can only hope the show is saving that for the actual episode. :D #thinkpositive

Wonder why DS is crying?? She looks like she's really angry too. Also find it interesting there were no clips of any of the parents in the preview. Guess the show knows what the audience is most thirsty for, haha. We're almost there, you guys!!!

maybe he's gonna do the narration at the end of the episode? like this episode is gonna be from his POV or something? hahaha let's see

• Like 10

Aushhh... I should follow my heart!!  I should not watching the previews...!!! Aushhh...  JH still gloomy, TK lying also DS and TK looks each other with teary eyes ?? my heart is going to exploded...what happen??  What happen??  I want hugs JH, i don't want to see he being sad again.. 

• Like 11

That was the most useless preview ever. The characters better not all mope around for an entire episode.

The Reply series always start well but then get so draggy and uselessly convoluted towards the end as the production team vies for higher ratings.

• Like 11

noooo guuuuys pleaaase I need someone to comfort me.. I watch the preview and I just can't, I just can't bare to look at JH with that teary eyes. It torture me inside out. I got teary myself huhuuu JungHwan~aah don't be sad.

As much as I wish and believe JH is the husband,I also want him to get out of this misery even if that mean he's not the husband. Let him be a happy dog like he used to be PD-nim

• Like 6

Aigooooo......ommayaaaaa...the preview really comes in Tuesday. i already give up to see the preview. but Tvn really give it at the right time..

huh...huh...huh...let me take a breath first...I am too happy too exicted see this preview. I am screaming loudly and i am jumping exictedly.. Okay, the preview (still) sad...i mean i see JH gloomy-sad face again. (seriously, this episode must be  the ending of gloomy-sad JH and ofc the triangle game..i cant take any longer again...its draggy too long).

Yeah,I agree with @shunklunk I think JH know that  TK open his wallet, he just want to make sure. How can TK know that wallet is JH if he didnt open that wallet? both of them really makes me frustrated....

waenyol waenyol, when see Tk lied with purpelish in front of him (i hope that not DS, or if that really DS at least dont makes too intimate like JH-DS bed scene...hope DR or SW there too). and yeah no scene with JH and DS together (please i  hope they really save it for the real broadcast and give me many many of JH-DS scenes///im thirsty////). I dont konw this preview will be troll or not. at least i am grateful they give me preview before Friday....Now, i want Friday comes FASTER........

ps: i kiss my screen and scream louder when JH face appear in the end of preview.. This guy suffering enough, please make him happy (pulssanghae uri junghaw..).. That teary eyes.......arrghhhhhhh my heart is hurting too...neomu appa junghwanaaaa....

@Nurul Choerunnisa yeah....i read that post too...about DR and DS conversation..and waenyol waenyol i really dont understand her pov. LOL at our statement about "as if she were explaining the most obvious thing in the world) and her analysis is so rich and detailed" and that riich and detailed explanation just get meh.....gosh, i dont know a single thing what she really want to say, i understand she really want to defend TK but its just over-analyzing to something simple conversation.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, rameennoodles said:

preview rough translation!!

jh: did u by chance open my wallet

tk: no i didnt

wjh: choi taek (something about baduk and being a hogu lol)

ds: what

jb: dongsaeng ah if you wish on a falling star it will come tru (or 'dongsaeng ah if you wish on a falling star whatever u wish for will come tru)

sw: noona do you need (or want?) a wish

jh: my wish is..

can i add something??

just watch from eyesonryu youtube.. Jahyun actually said "choi taek, that badukki sees you as a total pushover"

• Like 5

On 1/4/2016 at 8:40 AM, Nurul Choerunnisa said:
Spoiler

Actually, I have no problem when some people don't like JH. Well, I like JH. I think he's such a great character. I got you guys here who like him like I do. That's enough for me.

I understand that sometimes we just value things differently. Things that I find appealing, like-able, heart fluttering, awesome probably wouldn't appear so for other people. I have my own moment with BR. Her rude behavior towards her parent just didn't seem right for me. I felt like I wouldn't ever be able to like her wholeheartedly before she fixed her attitude towards her parents. And I needed to see it with my own eyes, not only just assumed it. No matter how much her fans tried to defend her and reason her action... It just didn't reach me. Well I grew up in a such a conservative environment where I was taught to respect and treat our parents nicely. Being parents is not easy and we have to be grateful to our parents for loving and raising us well. So seeing her raised her voice and yelled "Are you crazy?" to her parents was something I watched in horror though it's still tolerable and understandable for other people.

However, I do have problem when people judge any characters with double standards.

For example, I remember exactly there were some people who criticized JH for backing off after TK's confession. They said that his uncertainty is not fair for DS, is not fair for TK, and is not even fair for JH himself. At that time, I wasn't even mad. I thought these dudes have some point (though I didn't agree with them) and it's their opinion anyway. But then a few episodes later TK did the exact same thing for JH. And they said "I'm so proud of TK". What???!!!

"The DS's gift discussion" didn't make any sense to me at all. I mean, what makes DS's method to buy pink shirt for JH and TK's method to buy pink gloves for Papa Bear different? Oh that mean she's not sincere, she doesn't know JH well. Then what about TK? No one accused him for not being sincere or not knowing his father well. I know... their point was: DS doesn't like JH. Well I don't have problem if they see it that way, but try to find a better prove honey... because this one is so ridiculous.

The most recent one... Some people accuse JH for being so slow... too embarrassed and prideful to confess... But then they insist that TK is the first and longest one who likes DS and JH has just liked DS recently after the alley scene. OK I'm confused here. Let's say that we all agree to that theory. But doesn't it mean that TK is the slower one here? What took him so long to confess? At least JH showed his affection to DS right away after he realized he likes DS. See the timeline! He tried to get close to DS just in a couple weeks. Well, the bus scenes, the umbrella scene, the christmas present scene, the asking for a movie date scene, the almost asking to go to LMS's concert scene, the McD scene, the stalking scene are all happened in a very short period times. Then what makes people say that JH is so slow? If JH had not stopped to get close to DS, I wouldn't even surprise to see JH has already confessed to DS now... seeing how fast his progress was before he stopped. I'm not saying TK is the one to be blame here. Oh I love TK. And It makes my heart ache whenever anyone misunderstood him. Because I always know that TK is as nice as JH. But come on... If they could tolerate TK for needing so much time to gather his courage and not accuse him for being way too embarrassed to confess... why they couldn't do the same for JH? Why JH is treated differently here?

I'm really having a hard time following those people logic. *sigh*

hai my dear friend, I love your post I should say we think alike almost everytime. Bout Bora, no matter how her fans shield her, I never think I could like her, but I should admit her character is "just fine" to watched nowadays. I remember I posted on main thread about her calling her parents crazy few times. uuugh...

also about the double standard people gave to JH and Taek. actually i gave up going to main thread after I read those kind of posts. I will come back laughing after the show over. I lost my cool when people talk bad things bout my Junghwan. If they fail to see whatever in front of their nose, no point to pointing it to them anyway..

most viewers fall for Junghwan is because he's beautifully written, he's smart, loyal, strong, honest, thoughtful, and caring to people around him INSIDE. Taek is sweet, tender, and loyal too. They are both beautifully written actually but I feel taek's character is more typical character in Kdrama, and beside he is soooo handsome to begin with. Aside from appearance it is just about preference, which one do you like more among the two. But to explain and pointing a preference, we don't need to bring down the other side. that's what the other ship ALWAYS DO.. 

And about that super long post cray cray neutral posts, I better ignore, because I read many of her post during 2014-2015, she always been like that.. "detailed" but vague in her shot, like we need to read her mind to know who she directed the 'name calling' to, geeez if I need to direct a post to someone I just mention them openly why do I bother being vague anyway?

in a lighter note, I love the BTS~~ I keep rewatching it before I go to sleep. Hyeri and Junyeol chemistry is good but, I feel brotherly love, when he listening to Hyeri finish her story about how similar 'Oppa' to Bogum lol.. I'm so happy that Ryu Junyeol getting praise over and over again.. Seems the Production team haven't do it enough, they put a nice caption everytime he appear on the BTS. and I am proud to say I am his fans, kkkkk I can feel that he is loved by the production team.

whoooot,

the preview released how nice~~~

I was freaked out when first i watched it but then I saw the position of Taek laying down and DS's position, hahaha~~~ they're not even in one frame. But indeed I don't think the necessity for taek lying here, ugggh.... and that eyes of Junghwan at the end huhuhu... my baby~~ don't hold it any longer, just cry if you have to, araji? 

• Like 23

I'm all for the confrontation, and I hope JH is going to confess in ep17. And maybe his wish is going to college abroad? I just wish for the angst to be over soon.. since Taek was giving up DS for good (so I thought? But of course, PD and entire production team keeps milking out the nonexistant love triangle.. sigh. at least we'll have Oppaya cameo and Time jump in ep18. Cant wait!!

• Like 14

23 minutes ago, scout said:

That was the most useless preview ever. The characters better not all mope around for an entire episode.

The Reply series always start well but then get so draggy and uselessly convoluted towards the end as the production team vies for higher ratings.

yeah they already give useless preview ever since ep 11. The start from draggy episode. Kinda agree with you that reply series always start well but get draggy in the middle (like running out idea or whatever). And its all because that rating...the number in rating means a lot for them (ofc they lied about dont care about rating in this third installment, rating still everything for people who works in broadcasting). For me just reply 97 that didnt have draggy part. (the 45 minutes or 1 hours long broadcast like reply97 still ideal for reply series). Yeah, but still i love this series (with its draggy and useless scene)...i am a fool to this series..no matter how hurt i am in reply 94 i still get hyped and exicted in this reply88.

• Like 10

I wonder what is JH wish?  I hope its not related with DS or anyone..  I want he make a wish for himself..it doesn't matter if he wish to be a fighter pilot or studying abroad but just for himself.. I don't want he wish for his friends happiness ,NO!! i don't want that, enough is enough!  He can't be noble idiocy forever... 3 seconds previews for one and half hours story seems not relevant to me..  So, i don't want make any speculation, TK must have his own reason for lying and JH..... Did he teary because of DS or something else??  Aushhh..  I want friday come to me NOW!!!!!! 

• Like 18

Guest SakuToku

It's been a while shipmates. (=゚ω゚)ノ Belated happy new year!

I had a dream about HwanSun last night.

Spoiler

At the end of the episode, they did become a hubby and wifey and have 2 kids. :wub: Unfortunately, I can't remember HwanSun moments but I'm sure I got fangirl-ed in my dreamland. >.<

Sorry if that's all I can give about my HwanSun dream.....

And the loooooooooong wait is almost over. Did I miss something?

Just now, einYoshiChan said:

I wonder what is JH wish?  I hope its not related with DS or anyone..  I want he make a wish for himself..it doesn't matter if he wish to be a fighter pilot or studying abroad but just for himself.. 3 seconds previews for one and half hours story seems not relevant to me..  So, i don't want make any speculation, TK must have his own reason for lying and JH..... Did he teary because of DS or something else??  Aushhh..  I want friday come to me NOW!!!!!! 

I kinda think his wish won't be related to DS. As much as I wish it were, I feel like that would be too easy, lol. Plus I have a feeling his wish might have something to do with irony (we're heading into Irony of Life - Part II). For that matter, I wonder what DS's wish is as well. Trying to keep myself from speculating but it's so hard!! 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, SakuToku said:

It's been a while shipmates. (=゚ω゚)ノ Belated happy new year!

I had a dream about HwanSun last night.

Reveal hidden contents

At the end of the episode, they did become a hubby and wifey and have 2 kids. :wub: Unfortunately, I can't remember HwanSun moments but I'm sure I got fangirl-ed in my dreamland. >.<

Sorry if that's all I can give about my HwanSun dream.....

And the loooooooooong wait is almost over. Did I miss something?

HI! It's my first time seeing you here. Happy new year to you too! OMG, care to elaborate your dream? I'm definitely on the fangirling land as well, I just wanna know how JH became the husband in your dream (you know, I'm thirsty for some kind of a fan fiction) haha.

Btw the thread has been talking about clues on why JH is the husband with real proof from the drama itself and probably about other things concerning the families and basically the whole ssangmundong neighborhood, so you didn't actually miss something big! or maybe just some discussions and faangirling time about the BTS episode that aired on Saturday ;). 

Have a great day ahead, chingu!

• Like 7

That preview looks more TK/DS biased, which means the episode isn't like that at all.  I would be wary that they will ignore the LT again, but I doubt it if the timeskip is next episode.  I don't like Taek lying.  That means things are going to stay hidden.   I hope they don't mope all episode.  

• Like 13