[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

What I love about this thread is that most people here are using Ryu Junyeol pics as avatar. When I clicked who likes my comments, it feels like Ryu Joon Yeol himself actually likes my comment. LOL delusional me. I should change my avatar as well.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, wizengamot said:

Seriously, If our ship is the endgame, you won;t even find JH-DS shippers writing long posts and (over) analyzing, instead we'd be so busy replaying scenes, basking on our ship's kisses and hugs and all, because who has time for that when your ship become endgame. Lol. Unfortunately, R88 ending was left with too many loopholes and loose ends. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We've already moved from JH-DS to RJY-Hyeri. Because they themselves make this ship sail.

THAT!!! =D

Anyway I heard once that psycologic said when people feel uneasy about smthng they have done, they tend to make reasons and possibilities scenario just to reduce guilty feeling.

Them, on the MT thread, they just try it too hard :'s

• Like 14

28 minutes ago, emy_rose said:

Anyway they say that if you haven't see these post yet or you don't understand their POV you are just a superficial viewer that can't see the truth and the many layers of the drama.

I think that's my biggest problem... Can't they just accept that some people don't see it? Like the same way they don't see JH and DS's chemistry?... Talk about doing what you are preaching against. Plus, that means that A LOT of people are wrong... Even the two actors who played those characters (I guess that must kinda be hurtful adn I understand but still...).

You know, any kind of work of art is open to different interpretations. There are many ways to interpret a scene, see different meanings, etc. Similarly, there are many different point of views. I enjoyed some of their analysis and I found some of them really great, but some others are ridic and they just killed the whole nice atmosphere around the show... They got what they wanted: TK is the husband. But no need to over-justify it in the MT.

Frankly, I am happier with the development of JH, despite him not getting the girl, than TK and DS's development. His story of not getting the girl is better developped and told.  And it is actually sthg that I hate about the last two episodes. I really wish I could ship DS and TK and be happy, but I can't because it was so poorly done. I am willing to accept that TK was endgame from the beginning, but I just could not believe it in the end... There is no progression in the narrative, it feels rushed and chopped at the end. That is my biggest problem, shipping put aside!!

• Like 20

Now, now, everyone. Let's just keep on sailing :D Practically every theory on Earth are debatable when they are manmade, right. The fact that so many viewers fell for KJH/RYJ and thought of him as the husband is an evidence itself that his scenes ARE meaningful, not some scenes that one can just overlook or even deny because those scenes "threaten" their OTP's romantic moments. I lurked on MT for like 2 pages *being suicidal again* and that's it, I'm so done with MT. Someone complains about "the fuss" about all these analysa and he/she is simply told "it's a fuss for you but not for us" and "don't read it if you don't like it". Wow, I'm speechless. Let's just keep spazzing here and on RJY thread, being as happy as RJY in this picture. hahaha.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDpP3wRyQkdyhi8pdfkdp

• Like 15

• Guest locked this topic
  • Hanyeoun unlocked this topic

WELCOME BACK CINGUE YAAAA!

Just visitied MT before and someone has start to post a looooooong story hahahahaha. I don't read it yet but looks like TKXDS shipper for me. Oooooo ooo ooo what ever at least this thread is baaaaack! 

Lets sail the ship again captain! B)

• Like 6

yay it's opened :D

I wanted to share more RMR interview abt JH-DS on RJY thread but I think it's more appropriate to post it here.
RMR was asked how Kim family doing after leaving Ssangmundong and she said Kim Sung Kyun character is good at predicting things not like Sung Dong Il character (lol) so probably Kim fam is living in a big street in Pangyo (they're doing well). she said JB is probably still with Minji, but JH ending was sad, she's also curious how JH doing..since Kim & Sung family live together in Pangyo so JH will probably see DS face very often.
She said if later 'Miran' the character find out how her son felt, she probably would confront DS and asked her why she did that to her son, why did you dumped him. HAHA love her

I read the interview and thank lawds our girl is smart enough to give a diplomatic answer in the end about who she would choose. All of fandom would come down on her one way or another if she had chosen one of the boys over the other. Wow so she knew since ep 16, aww but then she still cried so hard and was confused by it all in ep 18. Wae writers, what did we do to deserve this *cries and sniffles* Whatever. I enjoy watching youtube vids of all the moments they shared together. It's really kind of sad the amount of times I spend watching vids and imagining the relationship they could have had LOL. I don't even want to know what was done to get things closed but I really hope we can all get over this already. It's all really starting to taint my memory of the show and making me kind of wish I never watched it. Seriously fandom it's done with nearly a month now and we still fighting over these things the show has given us it's answer on...it's hard, it hurts, but accept it. Also why are we arguing leads and second leads and things like that. It changes nothing of the story given, the ending given, or the success both actors have found *smh at all this need to be right that is causing so much unneeded tension* anyways tis good to be back here and I look forward to someone hopefully posting some more scenarios and fanfiction soon.

• Like 18