[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Seriously this drama was going to be my "drama" my fave of all the dramas ever...but instead I found my fave character in a drama of all times : 

KIM JUNG HWAN :heart:  (you suffer a lot baby...but you were the most amazing thing this drama ever had) 

(does the writer realize what kind of character she created...is the one that almost every book author wants to have but has something missing...and JH was it...he is the most perfect character I have encounter till today) 

.... im going to cry.....

• Like 10

I'll still have my bet on Junghwan. I won't change. Despite people thinking of bad things about Deoksun. I mean we still have an almost 2hour episode to know what really happened. It's too early to conclude things. Let's look at the brighter side, we got to see Ryu Junyeol's brillant acting. And got to feel somethings that are lobg forgotten.

• Like 7

Guys I've just been watching all the adult scenes featuring DS and her husband just to calm my feels...

BUT HOW IS THAT DUDE CHOI TAEK?! I'm sure they changed the husband last minute if it is in fact Taek....cause I don't think ANYONE can change THAT much into adulthood!

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, bbangcheon said:

What I meant here is this, she never felt loved so she wpuld jump on whoever would show that they "love" her. Trust me, I know someone who is like that. She just jumps on someone who says they "love" her when clearly, they aren't as loving as the person thought. I'm thinking that they are puting some birth order theory here. 

Yes, I understand you and agree with what you said. As much as I respect the writer, I just can't with the way they reduce DS's character into this fickle lady who listen to her friends more than he heart and jumps at any man who gave her the green light because she was desperate to feel loved.

Ironically she chose the husband that always need her to do everything for him.

It will come full circle again when she realised that she was doing all the loving (doing everything for him) and him just receiving (if they don't ever change Tk's character to be more self dependent).

• Like 5

I agree with all of you. They screwed over the best character in this drama. If JH wasn't in this drama, I wouldn't have watched. They made a gem like character into nothing. Wasted my time since ep 13. I shouldn't have watched after 13, because back then is when I started to curse at this drama richard simmons! I never imagined I would still be cursing at the last episode.

• Like 23

@WindyL I also thought a lot about Veronica Mars... But VM was special in the sense that Logan was not supposed to have a big role but the chemistry with Veronica was such that they rewrote the whole story and included him more and more. Of course, it went downhill when they tried to minimize his role and by the end of the series, it was a mess. Thank God for the movie!!

@kiklaminHo I am here! I'll be around during the live, though I have not decided whether I am going to watch it or not...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, deokhwan said:

I really cannot understand ep 19 & 20. It feels like I'm watching another drama? Who is this Deokseon in 1994? She's not the Deokseon that i used to know in 1988?

I know! Like...yeah everyone "mature" but still all her brightness was gone!! She was in a scene and I was like woow either she's going to make me laugh or cry because she deliver so well her lines (Applause to Hyeri)".... but then....the time jump came and yeah she was mature an all but...noo... Like BR was the one that got DS brightness

• Like 5

Is it possible that Taek will realise Deoksun likes Junghwan instead - hence the shying away from skinship?

I mean we all know it's not a good sign if a girl dodges a guy's cuddly advances right? 

Sigh. 

Someone back me up here please. 

I don't even know if I want to watch the last ep live... sigh.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Pau Gzz said:

New Drama "Reply Us Writer nim why TK 2016"  Cast : The whole world    

omg i just love you. I think maybe life is to harsh =)))))) or teak just join some gangster band or he is just so obsseed about our jh then start to act like him. It's sound kinda creppy lol

• Like 5