[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

i'm different with you guys...as long that I have not watched the last second of the episode tonight..I still believe that the endgame is JH..Episode 19 was a total troll of all trolls...the flow of the story was just so off that even I, with no talent in writing...and I'm not a big fan of romance novels or dramas or films...it is just..there is something between the plOt yesterday that was so off..Even my sister who is in team TK totally agreed with me...she said..The kiss is the big revelation...team TK' hearts were celebrating the kiss as the confirmation of the end of husband hunt...but the rest of the story for last night's episode did not made her or I think all of the viewers that this is it...its the end of the story...everyting was just so off..

So I will be more positive...I will try To watch Again the raw of ep 19.. i will not analyze anytHing...i will watch it as it is....

• Like 8

My version of the worst scenario for ep 20:

The preview of the last episode clearly shows about the real lead Sunwoo and Bora's story about their struggle to make both families to accept their relationship. Why bother to blur Husband's face that it's so obvious they are Sunwoo and Bora? :D hahaha

DSxTK bickering scene only to fix people assumption that the husband had Junghwan's character.

Kim family us happy with their own

Dongryeong may has loveline with Ja Hyun as a filler

In future scene, when they're asked how DS and TK know about Junghwan POV all this time, they said they knew it from FORTUNE TELLER

They'll  show the 15 seconds screentime for Junghwan to find his love destiny whose character look like Deoksun (chilbonged again = he hasn't moved on)

END

• Like 10

8 hours ago, boranoona said:

I know what they will show...sth like a girl found the abandoned ring on the table and she is the one destined to be with junghwan :vicx: bcz deoksun surely didn't pick it up

This reminds of a recent Taiwanese drama where the male lead who wanted to propose to his ex-girlfriend but she didn't turn up so he gave it away to a random girl (female lead) who was in the area, crying. Years later, they ended up as a couple. The writer better write us a proper closure then. 

• Like 3

HI! i don't see the episode 19 because i have to see in spanish hahaha but i saw pictures and i feel so so sad for JH because the personality of the husband always was like him :( but i was wrong! i saw the picture when she is married and the husband looks like TK I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I WANT TO CRY!

sorry if i have a bad english but im chilean and i don't speak so well:lol:

• Like 3

Hello! It's me. I know that I said I wouldn't care about AM88 anymore BUT I MISS YOU GUYS AND RJY/JH AS richard simmons! >.< So I decide to eat my words and comeback here odeokke? T_T Can I just say that I'm so admired you guys from always being optimistic!?!  *thumb up*
Still, Idk if should I wake up early at 4:50 tomorrow and watch TK-DS scenes, sorry I just can't but I really really want to know the end of this freaking drama :tears:

And final OST has been released: 

• Like 8

At this point how can they even do a reversal?  It would be ridiculous at this point.  It's like trying to say everything was just a dream. I'm sure the first half of tomorrow's episode will reveal everything.  Like when TK first started liking DS and answer all those "clues ".  The manga.  Can't believe we got tricked on that.  JH was the only one who was shown to be constantly reading them.  

• Like 12

Im sure the episode will be 2hr long   what we can expect....

1. SWxBR lovey dovey scenes and the reveal to the elders about the relationship...

2. Sung family drama (maybe also about BR)

3. TKxDS angst because they didn't have enough screentime together before..so now is the time ¬¬

4. Time Jump...

5.  Wedding time....

6. Future DSxTK scenes (yeah TK ¬¬ ) 

7. Some sort of reunion of the gang in the future.....

8. The reveal of the interview 

Like, this drama is beautiful (the first 17/18 eps) but yesterday even the amazing scene wilth all the cast together couldn't bring me to smile (just a little because of smiley JH and his family)... maybe with time I would watch it (thank god TKxDS didn't intereact there) but im afraid that the end,which I know is going to be beautiful (putting the love drama aside ) won't feel right for me... not today at least....I won't feel the same nostalgic sentiment I was already feeling in episode 16/17....naah im just like...thank god this is over and we don't have to see JH suffer anymore (that hurts me the most..after all his suffering....desperately hoping he could get the girl and be happy)

Will they give us a kiss of JH with a new gf ?? I just want to see RJY kiss someone 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

When I rewatch everything it's petty it's childish I know laugh at me if you will but for me the show ends at episode 18. I'll watch knowing and accepting Taek is the husband but for me the last episode is episode 18. The last two episodes will be a thing of it but still separate from it...

I also plan not to download episode 19 and 20 if the husband is Taek. If I want to love this reply series and to rewatch it again someday, better to save only 18 episodes, the last two are only the mood breakers.

• Like 8

My version of tonight episode:

1. 30 minutes : wrap up sun-bora issue and their wedding

2. 45 minutes : Taek-DS flash back, their lovey dovey scene or anything to convinced us

3. 10 minutes : jungbong miok love line dongryong jahyun love line

4. 5 minutes : uri jungpal meeting his wafe dating and geting married

Just freaking 5 minutes..... 5 MINUTESSSSSS

Shoot me in my head... I still bitter bruhhhhhh but I accept that Taek is the husband. Still watch tonight episode for that freaking 5 minutes.. Heoll !!!

• Like 11

i've come to terms with this ending for the most part. what i really want is a tell all interview with the writer explaining in detail how she mapped out the narrative and what she meant to portray whether it was lost first love from jung hwan's point of view or a bittersweet story encouraging others to take fate into their own hands. i really want to understand so badly what her intentions behind the story are and why she chose to focus on jung hwan so much if he wasn't meant to end up with deok sun. is it because she wanted to try something different or did something else make her choose to go the direction that she did with the plot. maybe its because i'm still kind of in shock but i can't make sense of it. i don't want my memories of this drama to be tainted due to the fact that i just didn't get it.

whatever..... just give jung hwan a happy ending. if not that then at least a one on one conversation with deok sun effectively barring any chance of a romantic relationship between the two (the confession was beautiful but it was so one sided ds literally didn't say anything)....i need to get a proper closure so i can move on..... please lol

• Like 12

12 hours ago, penguin89 said:

since last night, i just can't recovery. Damn it and i smoke like crazy lol. still in paint but i guess we will see uri jung hwan in some new drama soon. Btw i think we should change the name of our topic to" only jung hwan", seeing" duksun"  beside of our jung hwan pissing me off. 

Edited by junenguyen1304
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, bontovi said:

My version of tonight episode:

1. 30 minutes : wrap up sun-bora issue and their wedding

2. 45 minutes : Taek-DS flash back, their lovey dovey scene or anything to convinced us

3. 10 minutes : jungbong miok love line dongryong jahyun love line

4. 5 minutes : uri jungpal meeting his wafe dating and geting married

Just freaking 5 minutes..... 5 MINUTESSSSSS

Shoot me in my head... I still bitter bruhhhhhh but I accept that Taek is the husband. Still watch tonight episode for that freaking 5 minutes.. Heoll !!!

I FEEL YOU!!!!!

kD5S08a.gif

• Like 7

Speaking of OST, you guys must have noticed about this: JH - DS have 2 songs are played with their sweet moments but TK-DS have nothing beside the covers? Hmh..? Is that reasonable with "the final" couple and what is the purpose for making 2 MVs of "the not offical" couple?!?!?! Weird... :huh:

Spoiler

If this is a JOKE, trust me, it ain't fun at all. :angry:

• Like 9