[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

I enjoyed the ride. My Deok Sun seems happy. Junghwan seems happy if his love story really ended in episode 18 then I'm fine with that. Maybe they have more to show with Taek and Deok Sun. Perhaps there are flashbacks to come. All I know is that both stories do not feel complete and I need Deok Sun to reply to Junghwan's confession of thank you like Najeong did for Chilbong then I can fully let go. That's the only thing hurting me right now. That lack of goodbye. And there can be no twist. It has to be goodbye because how does she happily date Taek for years then wake up and realize it's always been Junghwan. No I accept what they gave me here. I just need that proper goodbye between "thank you for being my first love" them I'm done. 

• Like 15

i'm not watching tomorrow. i don't want my night to be spoiled again. 

i'm sorry guys i may have jinx. like my ship in REPLY series never end happily. first Chilbong and now Junghwan.

I MAY HAVE JINXED THIS SHIP I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU GUYS IT WAS FUN

LET'S MEET IN THE CHEESE IN THE TRAP THREAD BECAUSE IT'S A MASTERPIECE 

• Like 3

I have been a soompi member and silent stalker at all dram forum that i watched for more than 10years. Never thought of writing a comment but for this drama, i finally write for the first time!!

i am so heart broken that the end game is Taek. 

Cos i predicted correctly for the last 2 Reply series! This is my first wrong! 

If i didnt fall in love with Jungpal character, i would have seen the hints by the writer that Taek is the end game. *i watched enough dramas in my life that i always guess correctly!* so i have been ignoring the hints due to the amazing acting of Ryu Jun Yeol that i had fallen in love with! 

Also, i already have the feeling that the director and writer wont make a rookie actor like Ryu Jun Yeol as the main lead while Bo Gum who is more famous than yeol when they signed Bo Gum for this series. This shd have enough hint for me to know he is the end game. So i must have like Jungpal too much!! ;)

now i just hope he will take up another drama quickly which end up being the happy couple! ;(

• Like 6

I'm still gonna watch the last episode of course, whoever the husband is, I just trust writer-nim to make an ending that's FAIR for all characters. I still think JH has not gotten the "fairness" just yet. heol.

Is writer-nim really going to waste all the entire 18 episodes? huh? huh? huh? That certainly won't happen.

I still believe the production team is going to reveal the endgame in episode 20. Isnt it WEIRD. i said it. plain WEIRD that JH didn't have a SINGLE word with DS in this episode? think about it.  There is still going to be a story (even a short one) about the two. I'm too sure about it. It can't just be over like this. 

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. If they're gonna make the husband the other guy, what I could hope is for the team to not make JH suffer that much. lord.

Yesterday professor snape passed away, it's too much for what happened in episode 18 when JH was running like that. missed his time and for everything that happened in today's episode. it's richard simmons too much.

• Like 10

First of all sorry for my bad english.. I have been a silent reader, but i have to made an account after this episode because i'm really speechless...Really? Taek is the husband? And they said this to us not in the finale episode??? The irony is that the live streaming didn't work, unless for the kiss scene!! Waeeeee?? Both Taek and JH could be husband but DS seemed more like a babysitter to Taek, not a lover.. I was 90% sure that JH would be the husband :tears:

• Like 3

You have to give it to the writers to play with us all. All shippers included...

Let's keep our calm. I sooo knew this was going to happen so I asked some friends out tonight for some drinks so I won't have to think too much about it.

I will still watch it live tomorrow because I still have so many questions.

What's the reaction like in Korea?!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

I don't want to appear totally delulu, and I will respect it if TK ends up being the husband... But a part of me feels that it is not over. They are still so many things we are not seeing and all.

I know some DS/TK shippers are feeling the same way, some said so on the MT.

Let's just wait and see for tomorrow's episode. One never knows... At least we need closure.

@blue_angel_1004 or @lelee could one of you translate the preview for us please? :)

This ending feels so false and cheap to me. I am still going to hold out hope though. Something just feels wrong and rushed about this episode.

• Like 3

I'm outta here, guys.. I will have less than 4 hr of sleep. Haha.

But remember one more thing:

Uri Junghwanie might not be the husband, but I believe we jumped on the right ship (at least for 18 episodes).

If they are not showing any DSxTK flashback/development tomorrow, this reply drama is gonna be the worst one out of the three.

Good night......

It's so much fun having this thread during live streaming. :) You guys are awesome!

• Like 13

17 minutes ago, lisacow said:

guys i missed the first chunk of this ep 

what happened to the ring that junghwan left on the table???

Let say for this drama, a lot of details just left unsaid.

Reply 1988 = Life is Irony :D:D:D

#teamlowexpectation

#therestillahope

#evenifitsonly1%

#justlikeborasaid

#iwillholdonit

#withapainedheart

#teamjunghwan

#justcometomeandmarryme

• Like 10

I am disappointed with the turn of the story. I knew we'd be in trouble if the kiss was real. I will follow the recaps for tomorrow, but I don't think I can finish the series now. I will need some time to distance myself from these characters and in time I might enjoy the series again. 

It does not seem fair to even expect a twist in the end. Seems like DS has decided on TK. And looks like adult husband said he didn't go to school. Probably, we will see DS and JH talk tomorrow. I really hope they don't go with JH meets DS's flight attendant friend. I don't like that at all. 

Uhhh...such a disappointing start to the day and the weekend! 

• Like 4